ChefDG's Very First Plant - Soil - LED - MG

Big big update here folks!

My father is sending out some colloidal silver, 20oz to the tune of 50 ppm.
If she's a female, i'll be able to try growing seeded and sensi bud on the same plant!
What a freak plant she'll be!... A pollen branch (which i'll remove and collect pollen), seedless sensi branches, and a few seeded branches.
This is making for a very interesting first grow

The best way to get a plant out of its pot in one big piece is to do it before you water, and let the soil dry out, and then it will all pull out in one big piece without breaking (it should). You definately need more perlite in your soil. Its normal for some of it to float around the top when you water.

:goodjob:

The best way to get a plant out of its pot in one big piece is to do it before you water, and let the soil dry out, and then it will all pull out in one big piece without breaking (it should). You definately need more perlite in your soil. Its normal for some of it to float around the top when you water.

:goodjob:
Plant has long been transplanted and already recovered. The soil drains just fine, so i didnt amend it. When i watered yesterday the top of the soil looked exactly the same as the small pot did, so im really not worried about it.. Drainage is fine, leaves are perked up at 45 degrees, and i wont be transplanting again.. As long as the roots are getting enough oxygen.. Which by the look of the leaves, they are.

I hope I am not to late for the show @ChefDGreen :popcorn: I put my couch on cruise control subbed and watching I am also on my first grow and with led your are welcome to check it out

Not too late at all! Things are just about to get very interesting :cheesygrinsmiley: i fim'd her this morning when she woke up
image25398.jpg

Welcome and good luck on your grow!

:passitleft:

One more update today aswell; i got a rh and temperature monitor.. Rh seems to stay around 33% with highs and lows of 28-55 and temp is at 75 with highs and lows of 68-84

Edit:I've officially measured my grow space now that i have a tape measure. The space im working with is 23"x35"x64" this includes all space for fans, lights, pot, and vegetative space. Minus the planter and the light at maximum height i have 40" of plant space.

day 29
alright folks... Time for a real update. Here are a couple pictures of her so you can get an idea of how big she is. Tomorrow i will start LST, so take a good look.. These are the last pictures of her standing upright :cheesygrinsmiley:
image25675.jpg
image25674.jpg
image25673.jpg

Nice bean collection. I see a couple of my favs in there. I have grown more AK47 and Aurora Indica than anything else.

Solo girl is rocking! Looks like Fim is gonna work out well. Personally I would want the new shoots to come out more before doing LST. But, you are doing great, she is healthy!

Nice bean collection. I see a couple of my favs in there. I have grown more AK47 and Aurora Indica than anything else.

Solo girl is rocking! Looks like Fim is gonna work out well. Personally I would want the new shoots to come out more before doing LST. But, you are doing great, she is healthy!

You think i should wait another day or two?...
Yeah the aurora indica was one of my contributions... That plant is the medication that i need

I haven't try the fim but once before, so I am no expert. The plant is very compact still so tying over now could promote the top and lower branches to start coming out more? Not to early to start, IMO.

Yes my goal will be to get all the lower branches level with the top most shoots

So, i maybe did a no-no, i was really unhappy with how she looked after her first watering two days ago, so i went out and got more perlite(as per ultradan's recommendation, shouldve listened). I slid her out of her big pot and put her ina bowl after breaking away all the loose soil chunks.. Then i mixed it with like maybe 40% perlite.
image25726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom