ChefDG's Very First Plant - Soil - LED - MG

Too young to be sure (for me).
Wait till his balls drop. You got time.

I think i might go ahead and get some seeds... I'll let you all know what i do....but i am going to start a second journal if this solo turns out male. I'll probably buy a quick flowering auto.. Now that i know i have decent space, air movement, soil, light...

so
Ive decided to 1) put my solo plant into 12/12 2) ive purchased a 5 pack of autofem short rider seeds from nirvana (already shipped) 3) im going to buy fox farm's big bloom, tiger bloom, and chaching for my autoflower grow and lastly 4) my 700w panel will be here in three days :cheesygrinsmiley:

does anyone know what this might be? Lower fan leaf.. No signs of problems on any higher leaves

image26656.jpg

Looks like Mag/Cal or Phosphorous defenciency. Not to worry on bottom leaves. Very common. Every strain/pheno acts different. As long as the top new growth is healthy, don't try nothing drastic. It is all part of the game. Some do, some don't. Grow is still looking great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks GG, i havent done anything to it at all.. Just going to go on with what i'm doing. Could also be a result of the repotting into better draining soil.. I'll figure out a plan of action if this gets worse

do you really think your plant might be a dude that would suck

Yeah, check on page seven i posted a picture of emerging preflower.. It looks like nuts to me, but we'll see

I hate to be the one to say it :( That's a dude. Pop some more beans. You have learned what to do, now do it to a girl. Funny, I think that's what uncle Ernie told me as a child. :p

I was pretty sure it was a dude. Dont have anymore beans to pop lol.. But my 700w marshydro 2 just arrived!.. Sorry for the upside down pictures
image26711.jpg
image26712.jpg

Great job on your grow, Chef! It looks like you are learning a lot, and taking many extra steps to advance your education. That is some serious LST you have been working.

I agree that it is a male pre flower in the above pic. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom