ChefDG's Very First Plant - Soil - LED - MG

love that lst
Thanks DB :cheesygrinsmiley:. I get the feeling shes not going to put on much more plant mass above soil until i can get my light upgraded. Should arrive in the next couple weeks.. Definitely before 12/12. Its a mars II 700w panel that i got brand new on ebay for 230.

Thanks DB :cheesygrinsmiley:. I get the feeling shes not going to put on much more plant mass above soil until i can get my light upgraded. Should arrive in the next couple weeks.. Definitely before 12/12. Its a mars II 700w panel that i got brand new on ebay for 230.

I can not wait to see it did you bid on it is that why you got it so cheap?

I can not wait to see it did you bid on it is that why you got it so cheap?

Yeah my pops has a sniper program that wins whatever auction you set it to watch. The auction ended sunday night.. It should be at my dad's end of this week or early next week, then forwarded to me by end of next week/early following week

The training is looking good :thumb: Moving to k-falls? People move there? :rofl: isn't it really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer? I remember seeing on the news where the lake almost dried up and ever since then there has been a drought every summer. Better take some of Portland's Bull Run reservoir water with you. For your plants, of course. Lol

I meant snappy in a good way, not like it looks like your. Plant is goong to snap lol :thumb:

main trunk
main trunk is now growing past the edge of the bucket :cheesygrinsmiley:
I think the pruning was a little overdue. She wants to get super bushy; so to get her growths to get big and strong i think i'm going to have have to prune every couple days. Heres a picture of the end of the main shoot

image26424.jpg

... It should be at my dad's end of this week or early next week, then forwarded to me by end of next week/early following week
Update on the lite, its being shipped to me directly. Should be here sometime next week :cheesygrinsmiley: :blunt: :passitleft:

They are gonna love that light when it comes, ChefD. You have eher trained to a perfect low canopy to make the most of an LED light. This is gonna be good!

Can relate, db003, I was afraid to touch my plants the first few grows. Nnow I bitch slap them, talk dirty to them and they love it! hahaha

I like the way you lst/hst ima try that tmmr morning

Welcome! :passitleft:

When you fim the top, give her 3-4 days before you bend. Also, only bend 1/3 of how far you wanna go at a time.. Do it over a few days

They are gonna love that light when it comes, ChefD. You have eher trained to a perfect low canopy to make the most of an LED light. This is gonna be good!

Can relate, db003, I was afraid to touch my plants the first few grows. Nnow I bitch slap them, talk dirty to them and they love it! hahaha

Fuck yeah GG! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Im stoked; when i get that big powerful light in there it'll light up the whooole canopy... like a christmas tree. I expect to see explosive growth.. As to the training.. I decided im going to do this the way i want to try because the seed was a lucky bag find. Also, i dont have my setup how i want it... So this is just kind of a goof around grow. When i'm rockin a 25sf tent with one more 700w panel and 2 400w mars II's, an 800cfm vortex inline fan with thermostatic control, known genetics, and the full line of HESI nutes... i'll have some serious expectations on myself about yields and such. That setup will be going a few days after i chop this gal.

The training is looking good :thumb: Moving to k-falls? People move there? :rofl: isn't it really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer? I remember seeing on the news where the lake almost dried up and ever since then there has been a drought every summer. Better take some of Portland's Bull Run reservoir water with you. For your plants, of course. Lol

Im super stoked to move to k-falls! Cheap as could be, with all my extra space i dont mind paying for the heating/cooling... Cause it means i'll have a whole bedroom to grow in, AND a whole bedroom for controlled drying... My house will be a factory lol

Does look like balls, but I have had those that will spit out the white hairs at the last minute. These plants can fool you. Even if male, you have a few weeks before he will flower out. I don't chop my males until the last minute. You will know when a male is about to "blow-the-jizz". The flowers will be obvious.

Sending vibes! She will drop her panties soon!

The way you guys talk about these plants just cracks me up. :rofl:

Hi Sue! Yeah... especially GG, he's a funny guy lol :rofl:

Yes indeed. He always has me laughing. A great addition to the band of Merry travelers we grow with. :love:

Back
Top Bottom