Need more people to talk to

I guess that's one way of putting it @Bill284 :rofl: :

Or; his grow area is not big enough for his growing ability?

Tok..
Thats what I said. He is growing gymnasium size plants.
Needs another 6 feet. I agree.
Bill

@Hairy plopper If you are trying to lower your humidity by a few points and don't have space for a dehumidifier you can use rock salt. I use two to lower the humidity in my drying closet. Salt grabs the moisture in the air then it drips through small holes in the 2 litter cap, collecting in the bottom.Holds the closet at 50%RH and collects around 3 cups of water in a week.​

dehumid bottle1.jpg

dehumid bottle2.jpg

Looking for more pepe to talk to about new grows and just to express more knowledge about this wonderful plant. Also have a week by week posting of a growing that im growing with Bag Seeds. Please check it out. Thanks you guys

Thank you! Will be tuning in

I broke both of my 2 white widow autos by lsting too hard. Had to top the one because it snapped off completely and tape didnt work but I managed to tape the second one with a thin piece of electrical tape and hoping for the best

20210502_144346.jpg

20210502_144307.jpg

Look for more people to chat and talk about this woundful plant. I'm an active member and have knowledge as well if any questions need answered i can do my best to answer

My fiance is a big gardener so I planted and grow plenty of other plants. I've grown weed plants outdoors easily (wild grow) because I lived in place where the soil was already nice so main thing I had to watch for are the plant eaters and crawlers. This would be technically my 2nd indoor grow but first time using grow tent. Because my fiance being a big time gardener some techniques are the same that you would use with other vegetation plants. I been smoking and consuming weed for over a decade now so I learned a lot of pros and cons of weed but also gained knowledge over time to grow. This would be my first time actually doing techniques with the plant like LST, so I'm still a beginner grower but I loved the plant so much that I've learned more of the plant itself. I use a lot of common sense when it comes to my growing since I been using the organic methods if you would like to see how this grow is coming you can check out my journal that's still in progress. But, one thing I do is i do a lot of research so if I can't answer i can sure look up and do some research and put pieces together for what would benefit my grow and plants better.

@Hairy plopper If you are trying to lower your humidity by a few points and don't have space for a dehumidifier you can use rock salt. I use two to lower the humidity in my drying closet. Salt grabs the moisture in the air then it drips through small holes in the 2 litter cap, collecting in the bottom.Holds the closet at 50%RH and collects around 3 cups of water in a week.​

dehumid bottle1.jpg

dehumid bottle2.jpg
Thanks will be doing these up shortly lol I still haven't done anything to fix it. My flower tent is looking great and it sits at 67ish %
My veg tent is to low but they are ok, not as healthy as I'd like

Looking for more pepe to talk to about new grows and just to express more knowledge about this wonderful plant. Also have a week by week posting of a growing that im growing with Bag Seeds. Please check it out. Thanks you guys

Any time if you u like to talk ill hear nice pic on your other post

I
I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard of grower using honey as a rooting agent also.

Tok..
I use honey for taking clones. In my experience it works way better than any cloning gels or powders. I harvest wild honey and that seems to work best.

Back
Top Bottom