New Canadian Grower

It snowed again last night, this time it stuck.

90C24632-044F-4A9B-AA19-0BDB97AAFC55.jpeg

:cough:
Keep it your way! Southern Ontario doesn’t want any this year :rofl:

I’m over here sweating my cahunas off in Greece. Not looking forward to coming home

I mean pissing into the wind could be fun. Golden showers for all ;) just kidding leave those for R Kelly

They also make pretty good loot from what I hear.

Yikes eh, not a Toronto Fan. I mean I can’t really watch the leafs anymore. But they’ll always be my team. Hopefully I can hit the 50 post mark soon, I’d like the ability to message lol

Hahaha ohh....R Kelly :laugh:

Your almost there! Your at 42 right now! Keep posting!

Your not a Toronto fan? :hmmmm:

Hahaha ohh....R Kelly :laugh:

Your almost there! Your at 42 right now! Keep posting!

Your not a Toronto fan? :hmmmm:
The man was a goof, but the golden shower thing always gets me.

I’m headed home soon, so I can post pics of a plant that I rescued. Here’s the beginning and here’s a week after

Attachments

• 14A02A6A-5634-4F4F-A2D1-38CA5B96FA54.jpeg
    14A02A6A-5634-4F4F-A2D1-38CA5B96FA54.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 05BBF26C-94DB-46C9-A5A7-B58DFC8993B4.jpeg
    05BBF26C-94DB-46C9-A5A7-B58DFC8993B4.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 186
The man was a goof, but the golden shower thing always gets me.

I’m headed home soon, so I can post pics of a plant that I rescued. Here’s the beginning and here’s a week after

Wasn’t a big fan of him either. Yes your right, it’s always good for a laugh!

Have a safe trip home sir!!

Hey Everyone,
My name is Lee. I’m a grower from Toronto ,Ontario, Canada. Where are my fellow Canadian growers at?! I have found it hard to find good seeds, from reputable places with easy to deal with support teams. I’ve contacted multiple, (my previous grow was from a local bong shop). So far my favorite brand is Seedsman. They have a huge selection, the freebies they offer on orders is amazing, and the reps I’ve spoken to have made it easy to discuss, and figure out what strains are good for me. Do you guys have any suggestions? Have you ever bought from or heard of Seedsman?
KC
If you are still looking to order seeds I went through seedsman recently and everything was great. I decided to plant 3xWhite widow fem, 3xgelato.og and 5xpineapple express #2 out of the seeds I have and I planted them into root riots and all 11 seeds popped. Huge selection of strains.

I ended up ordering from seedsman myself!
Ended up becoming a Rep in the process lol. I am very excited! If you want check out the grow I am trying to create:

Back
Top Bottom