New grow (grow B) SD & ATF

Oh, I am sure I did. This stuff (Azatrol) is expensive, but it definitely works. Where I live there is a high concentration of growers and mites are fairly commonplace. I noted on my white board in my garden, "2/11 possible mite exposure". It took nearly a month before spotting any. The exposure happened when I went to another grower's house to spray his plants. When I come home from anyone else's garden I normally will shower and wash all clothes immediately. Well, on 2/11 I forgot (after stopping at the bar for a few). I went in later that night to work and realized the next day that I screwed up. I firmly believe that healthy, well-cared-for plants have quite an immunity to pests (some more than others). They tend to attack the weakest plants and build sufficient numbers to attack the rest of the crop. I got 'em early and should have no problem. I am about a month out from harvest right now. I uploaded a picture for height and size comparison and will post it when it is approved.

So your trimming after 21 days doesn't stress the plants too much?

I have uploaded a pic of my lady holding three plants from the last harvest before this, which underwent the same trimming and tie up; these are only 3 feet instead of the 4 foot ones I have now (at end of veg.), and are some of the 4oz+ (after dry and cure) plants we got. She is about 5'3".

0101080231.jpg

:Rasta:

MARY ANN BUSTED FOR MARY JANE
WAY TO GO MARY ANN!!! I KNEW THEY WERE DOING MORE THAN BUILDING COCONUT PHONES LOL...I HOPE I'M STILL TOKE'N WHEN I'M 69...

the carb additive in the Azatrol? or are you using a carb additive?

Everythings looks great man.Glad to see the leaf curl thing hasn't come back.
About taking flowering clones;I'm with you on the 2 week window.I've taken cuttings midway through flower and never managed to induce a vegetative state.

I'm all cool mate. Healing nicely. Shame about the wombat...should have made wombat stew lol. Hitting a wombat in a car is like hitting a rock.

Man,I'm not making light of your incident and hope you're doing ok,but that was the best laugh I've had in ages.I hate to let my ignorance show but I had no clue that there really is a wombat.ROFL.It really isn't funny,just kinda caught me off gaurd.They look similar to our groundhogs.Were you on a motorcycle?
Peace

OK, time again for an update. Below are some bud shots of the girls at 5 weeks into bloom. Trichome development this time around is amazing so far. I am sure this is due to the addition of a carb supplement...

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

Earlier in this journal I showed some of the equipment I use but forgot to show two very important items. This is a shot of my CO2 generator. It is powered by propane. Cheap and easy to get...

DSC00535.jpg

This is a very important item; it is a 5 foot CAN filter which contains a couple hundred pounds of activated charcoal. On top is a 10 inch CAN fan which pulls the air through. It recirculates all the air in the grow room every 3 minutes or so. Absolutely NO smell even in the middle of bloom. This one was a bit of over kill and I found I could have used a 3 foot model which would have been a lot cheaper. This one costs about $600 or so.

DSC00526.jpg

damn bro those ladys are beautiful......
i would love to get my hands on some of that Atf such fond memory's
as for the can filter better to have one thats overpowered than to be under powered
:peace:

damn bro those ladys are beautiful......
i would love to get my hands on some of that Atf such fond memory's
as for the can filter better to have one thats overpowered than to be under powered
:peace:

I will try to get a picture of the ATF "Siamese twins" tonight, they are amazing looking compared to the other strain. They almost look grey; they are covered w/ trichomes. They tend to yield a lot less than the others being sativa dom., but the smoke is mind blowing!

:Rasta:

thats how i remember it as hazy as it is lol
id love to get my hands on some seeds or clones of atf but i cant find it anywhere cant wait to see the twins kick!

The last time around my yields were great, but buds weren't as tight as I would like them. After posting another thread on this subject I have decided to lower the temp in the grow room. I have had it in the 80-85*F temp. range (that's 26-29*C for you metric people). I have lowered it to the 70-75*F (21-24*C) range.

Tonight I made a mistake in nutrient mixing and didn't catch it until it had been used and I was mixing the next batch. Instead of my Bloom additive I used my Growth additive. Both have a .7% content of Potash and the Growth has an additional 1.0% nitrogen. Is this going to cause a problem? Do I need to flush them immediately?

i wouldnt worry too much but jsut to be safe i would go lower dosage on the next feeding

Back
Top Bottom