New guy here, come say hi!

Icelandsonlyhope

420 Member
Hello all. Im new to this forum. But been around for a while.

Right now i have 2 zkittlez in soil with a 900w led lamp.
Just starting again since i just moved countrys in the last year so im getting my grow going again had to buy everything new so it took some time to get started.
20200415_092514.jpg
20200412_220125.jpg
20200411_191659.jpg
20200406_115759.jpg
20200325_202815.jpg
20200325_202616.jpg

So these 2 are about a month old now.
Topped them both and then topped the bigger one once more just to give the smaller one time to catch up.

The soil mix im using is a 40/40/20 coco/soil/perlite.

Lamp is a viparspectra 900w

And since i work as a chef my pots are just 20l mayo buckets.

Got a carbon filther and a inline fan and 2 oscilating fans for airflow.

The tent im using is a 1mx1mx2m dont know the manufactor.

And the plan is to get a smaller tent for veggin once stores open up again. And plan on putting a small led in there. And probably cfls or something small for clones and mothers.

So i guess thats it for now. Thank you for stopping by

The soil mix im using is a 40/40/20 coco/soil/perlite.
Hey Hey have a great day !!! Nice looking plants.
Have you mixed this before & used it ? So what pH do you feed at? Coco feeds at 5.8 & soil feeds at 6.4 - 6.5. I was going to mix it that way in the past but always was advised not to. So wondering how this works out for you.

So i bought most of my setup a week before the country i live in went into lockdown and got the seeds the day before everything closed down and i dont really like to buy these things through the internet so i am waiting for shops to open up again and then i will get myself a ph meter and some other things i need. So i dont know my ph. But they seem to be loving the setup. And no never done it like this before just got these bags for free so i decided to use it. But yeah like i said no problems so far and they seem to like it. Im feeding them every 3rd time i water and with 1/4th the recommended strength.

So i bought most of my setup a week before the country i live in went into lockdown and got the seeds the day before everything closed down and i dont really like to buy these things through the internet so i am waiting for shops to open up again and then i will get myself a ph meter and some other things i need. So i dont know my ph. But they seem to be loving the setup. And no never done it like this before just got these bags for free so i decided to use it. But yeah like i said no problems so far and they seem to like it. Im feeding them every 3rd time i water and with 1/4th the recommended strength.
It seems to be working so far. It's just in Coco ... you feed every time & never just water. In soil you feed, then water or Feed, Water, Water. Not sure how that will work out later in your grow.
Coco you feed at least once per day. Soil you feed or water every 2 - 3 days when the pot gets light weight.
Coco you never let dry out & soil you let dry 2 - 3 days.
How big are those pots? If you plan to up-Pot I would consider going all soil when you do. Can't really take the Coco out but at least you'll be closer to a soil grow & have a better way to determine your feed & water pH.

I will not be changing pots. These are 3 gallon. And i already topped them both (there are only 2 plants) and i wont be training them alot might open them up a little but im kind of thinking to just flower them like this and see what comes of it because i am going to take clones from the bigger one and do 4 or 5 plants next run. I tried to germinate 6 seeds. 3 zkittlez. And 3 girl scout cookies. But only 2 zkittlez germinated so im only running 2 now. I know i would get better yield if i would train them more But i need some weed now hehehe or as soon as these 2 can be ready

First off i would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

So the reason im giving them a little more time is that im waiting on them to grow a little more so i can get 6 or 7 decent clones from the bigger one. And then i am going to give them a few days to recover and then i will flower them.

But like i said i might train them a little before just seeing how it goes

If that's the case .... tie the branches back / LST & flip to 12/12. Why wait ? Probably still get 1 - 2 oz. per plant.

So i gave this some major thought and just bought some autos to get some weed faster. and tied the big girls down. so lets so what we can get from them if i give them some real veg time.

So i gave this some major thought and just bought some autos to get some weed faster. and tied the big girls down. so lets so what we can get from them if i give them some real veg time.
Are you planning to Veg the whole time the Auto's are growing ? If so you will need a really large grow space because the photo's will be 3' - 4' in diameter & 6' - 8' tall if you veg that long. You'll have a tree to deal with. Auto's aren't as fast as they say most the time. I've had Auto's take over 4 months to finish & I've had others done in 8 - 10 weeks. You can't go by what the seed companies tell you. If you add 2 - 3 weeks to what they say you will be much closer to when they will actually be done.

Back
Top Bottom