New member saying Hi

IronGrows

420 Member
Hey all, just joined here a little bit ago. Referred by a friend of mine. Heard it's a great community of people.

I've been growing my own medicinal cannabis for about a year now. I have maybe 6 different strains under my belt and I will have to say my preferred strain is Blue Dream.

I run a Secret Jardin 4x4 tent with an HLG-550 light, and a 8" Phresh filter for the smell. I custom built a false floor out of stainless so my girls won't be sitting in run off, just in case I accidentally water too much. I use my own homemade soil for my medium, and only use nutes when I really need to, cal-mag etc.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and being a member of your community.

Thanks for having me

-Iron

No problem, we’re glad to have ya! The feeling is mutual, this is also the first forum I’ve decided to be apart of and did so not too long ago. It’s a great community, with a lot knowledgeable people. Your gonna dig it here. :passitleft:

Welcome Irongrow to 420 magazine.
If you put your pics in the gallery here you never have to erase them ,and you can always show them when you want . Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one. You’ll find everything to get started !

Back
Top Bottom