PorchFarmer

420 Member
Hey, what's going on everyone. Names PorchFarmer, new to forums actually as I've only been growing since Feb of 2019. I've really only been mildly active on Instagram. I grow my own medicine indoors, under Led Lighting. Budgetled to be exact (amazing lights). I do this in a modified to till organic system that wicks from the bottom (lead by AbolishedFarms and the Frugal force), which is a cocoloco base medium. I grow sticks though as some would say due to how my veg and flower are set up lol, so I have to transplant a 3g hole out of my 15g beds each time. Im a strong supporter of the Michigan Bros Grow Show, you can find me in a few of the episodes across the production if you look hard enough . Great group of growers and im extremely grateful to have been accepted by them. Ive attached a bud shot of the Porch cut Greatfulbreathf2, my favorite hunted pheno so far. Other than a grower im a father and a husband cheers growmies
20201031_150312.jpg

Hey, what's going on everyone. Names PorchFarmer, new to forums actually as I've only been growing since Feb of 2019. I've really only been mildly active on Instagram. I grow my own medicine indoors, under Led Lighting. Budgetled to be exact (amazing lights). I do this in a modified to till organic system that wicks from the bottom (lead by AbolishedFarms and the Frugal force), which is a cocoloco base medium. I grow sticks though as some would say due to how my veg and flower are set up lol, so I have to transplant a 3g hole out of my 15g beds each time. Im a strong supporter of the Michigan Bros Grow Show, you can find me in a few of the episodes across the production if you look hard enough . Great group of growers and im extremely grateful to have been accepted by them. Ive attached a bud shot of the Porch cut Greatfulbreathf2, my favorite hunted pheno so far. Other than a grower im a father and a husband cheers growmies
20201031_150312.jpg
Fantastic looking bud brother welcome aboard.

20201031_150312.jpg
Nice Work Porch Farmer! Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom