New setup ideas and tips

jml4175

Hey guys just wanna get some ideas on a good way to setup my grow setup. I currently have 1 plant in a 3 1/2 gallon dwc bucket and then 4 in a 18 gallons dwc also. Basically my question is if you had a 4x4x7 grow tent with a 600w hps light.

I wanna stay with hydro. My goal is to get like 10 plants in the tent and I wanna veggie for like a month so any suggestions on what ud do for a easy and manageable grow setup with what I have will be grateful.

There is a long active thread about 4x4 setups here. Give it a read. I know it is in the soil area but lots of people appear to be posting in it now.
The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

People there are actively answering questions and sharing about there 4x4s. Since I have a 5x5 I am not special enough to be in the club :)

So on what would you like help ??? I dont get you man ??? What would you like to know ??? Some pics would be helpfull and what is the space you have to work with ??? What fans do you have what kind off pumps do you have ???

MRXC maybe he wants to take clones so he will probably need 2 tents :idea:

But in all seriousness guys...this guy is trying to ask for how to make magic happen and someone should splain that to him.

So hey man the idea of "I want it to bloom in a month" is so whack I don't know where to begin. You clearly are new to growing. You wont be able to make money at it for a while. Your first few grows will be a learning experience. But before I go off the deep end you really should think about the last time you bought some ditch weed. Do you really want to grow something that doesn't smoke well and has low potency? Then when you sell it people will hate you and never talk to you again.

Each strain matures at a different rate. Experienced pros take a few runs at a strain before they have it nailed. Beginners will mess up anything given to them. Sometimes they do a decent job and it is good enough but it is darn near impossible to get it right in your first few grows. Expect it all to go into brownies.

What you are trying to do is build a system based on some bogus financial calculation that says I need 10 plants at a time. What if I told you I can grow 4 plants at a time and yield more than your 10? It is true...maybe I take 3 extra weeks but I will have well more than 2 pounds out of my 5x5. and since I am growing 4 plants not 10 the risk is much lower. When you get caught you can at least argue it is for personal use.

So anyway what you need to do is learn how to grow first. I recommend using some fabric pots and growing in soil until you understand the basics. After you have achieved a good product then try it in Hydro and try something simple / stupid first like DWC. Once you have figured out how to do single bucket single air stone grows you will have all the insight you need to decide what to do.

But never ever ever go at this based on some calculation because you don't know enough to calculate it correctly. Start with something easy and grow it properly until it is mature and ready to harvest. Don't start with Autos unless you want to skip some of the most important stuff to learn. But then again if you want to cram 10 plants into the space to grow 6 then Autos may just be your answer.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom