New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

I’m having a hard time deciding which ones to pop. Wish there were more journals on the strains.

Hey Beleaf,

I have the @DrSeeds C99 and Critical Mass fast versions in my outdoor grow, and their Northern Lights fem in my new indoor grow. Nothing finished yet, but so far I have been happy with their seeds. Fast shipping, as @EastCoastGhost mentioned, and everything germinated and is growing nicely. Look forward to seeing what you decide to drop.

Man that was the fastest delivery I have ever gotten from a order! Ordered Friday they arrived on Tuesday! So far the seeds I have started have germinated only 2 causer my tent isn't big enough for more but do far 100% germination!! Thanks in the future I will definitely be ordering from you again!!

That’s one thing I like about Dr. Seeds, their shipping is great. I live in the US and I think I got mine in 5 or 6 days so that’s pretty fast. I’ve got some GG#4 seeds on the way now that I won on their photo contest thread, can’t wait to try those out. I will be harvesting a couple of their dosidos in another week, tomorrow makes 65 days flower and I’m gonna take them to 70. I got two different phenos and both are gonna be fire ✌
I live in Ontario which I believe is where they are located ordered my seeds Friday received them, on the Tuesday. Impressed at them speed

I only buy regular seeds, never feminized. Dr. Seeds seems not to sell regular seeds.
I noticed that too, however I only buy fems so it hasn't been an issue. Maybe they will in the future if they get requests...like yours, which could be their first! :)

as anybody had their seeds confiscated by U.S. mail/customs when ordering from Dr Seeds? - i saw a post where he ordered seeds from Dr Seeds and always used the cheapest mail rates and has been successful every time - i have not heard of anyone losing theirs at the border so i was just looking for reassurance before i order

Back
Top Bottom