New To The Forum - New To Autos

i use explorer to upload them and i couldnt reply so i use mozzila to reply...what a meess...i will no talk too much i will show u some pictures and try to put them in the corect way...
bud1_Small_Mobile_.jpg
bud_2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
bud3_Small_Mobile_.jpg
bud_4_Small_Mobile_.jpg
nice_bud_Small_Mobile_.jpg
harvest_3_Small_Mobile_.jpg
harvest4_Small_Mobile_.jpg
harvest2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
harvest1_Small_Mobile_.jpg
dry_room1_Small_Mobile_.jpg
dry_rom_2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
after_1st_Small_Mobile_.jpg
after_1st-3_Small_Mobile_.jpg
after_1st_2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
after_1st_Small_Mobile_1.jpg
after_1st_1_Small_Mobile_.jpg
whats_left_Small_Mobile_.jpg
other_2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
other2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
northern_Small_Mobile_.jpg
northern2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
northern_4_Small_Mobile_.jpg
northen3_Small_Mobile_.jpg
light_burn_Small_Mobile_.jpg
northen_Small_Mobile_.jpg
nice_bud_Small_Mobile_.jpg
both4_Small_Mobile_.jpg
both2_Small_Mobile_.jpg
afghan_blight_burn_Small_Mobile_.jpg
afghan_burned_Small_Mobile_.jpg
afghani_Small_Mobile_.jpg
...i hoipe to enjoy...

I see some photos and I am pretty sure the 2 ladies left is northern light x big bud automatic ,I believe so.the first two is the afghan and the bubblecious,but which is who?the one I called northern #1 probably is the afghan .I am not sure.I just look same strain fotos and tell.

U know ,nnow,nice smell good taste good feeling, and in general the feeling of creation and smoke. The other two is going very well and I have no reason to hurry....in a couple of weeks I will finish my first journal... next one will be better, I hope, thanks everybody for precious info. really thanks guys.. speak soon

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks a lot for everything kinghojnc!!! the 4 pictures of harvest buds is the full harvest from two plants,plus I cut earlier the two tops ( the biggest parts) of the two plants earlier so I lost some yield plus I cut two more buds again earlier and I think I harvest the rest of the plants earlier coz of the pollen sacks,what I want to say is could have a better harvest. I had problems with pH and the two I have now turn to flowering stage later and that was good because when flowering the pH was good and I can see the different, the first two effect enough from trying to make the phh in correct level' and something else I think the one of them is having pH problem again. I understand this from the roots. the one dried the soil faster than the other and I notice stop to making bigger buds and the other everyday the buds getting bigger. probably indica. 1.2 meter tall'-

update day 75-71 the small one had an accident i had a light burn i left it to see hoes gonna be....but was going not well so i cut it...before turn whole to blue...only a part of the top...lets see some fotos...
plant1-51.jpg
plant_148.jpg
top2-2.jpg
top_13.jpg
top1-2.jpg
plant258.jpg
plant1-61.jpg
top2-1.jpg
top_from_cutten_one.jpg
dry7.jpg
plant1-32.jpg
plant1-41.jpg
plant1-26.jpg
cutten_top.jpg
both_cutten_top.jpg

A harvest flush is different then flushing to remove salt buildup or to re balance a pH imbalance. When flushing for harvest all that is required is either to feed the plants pH adjusted water or pH adjusted water and a flushing agent. You can also use unsulfered molasses at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon as a harvest flush.

Back
Top Bottom