New To The Forum - New To Autos

Do you make your own soil koko?
This is what I use, called promixm..
20140221_010158.jpg
20140221_010158.jpg

Hi guys so,I couldn't reply coz i had connection problem. the soil is just a normal soil I used to use in other grows and seems alright to me coz of the past grows, the pots must be 5litres I m not sure ,,I think is five. but what I did? it is 64 days from seed. I must check my threads to remember how long is on flowering stage. the strain info said 60 days or 65 days from seed and coz I m inpatient I harvest some tops from the first two with buds on.not all I left some buds on.I did that coz I pay expensive and buy shit staff.I capture pictures from harvest and the rest plant, I will upload when I have PC again coz it is dmadeg. I want to say something all the times I use not auto seeds I couldn't make some good toppings or lolliponig and I realise I have bigger yields than ever with autos,,, I will check how long is on flowering and I will reply again'if I forget something to say please remind me,thanks both of u guys,

Probably is 5 weeks flowering but the tops looks OK and I harvest half of each from the two northern Light and bubblecious.I will have some smoke with up head feeling and the rest of the whole plants to leave it till to be for be more strong u know more than 15% of the (mushrooms). I don't remember the name. I believe that's perfect for me I still have two plants without touchigtthem at all and two more I harvest halt of tops each plant.I know I could make more yield but I am satisfy to sacrifice some buds so not to smoke the shit is around. So one question if one's strain info sais 60 day from seedling do they need to count weeks after flowering?I thought autos is difference, and u just follow the info of strain. so how long after flowering they need?or that doesn't matter at all coz they are autos?the first yield was quit nice.. big and full of trichomes ( I remember the word).15% trichomes was milky and the head brown or something... maybe 10 % .the problem is my sisters PC broked also and can't upload pictures..sorry for that... I need to upload pictures so to finish the ggrow journal for the first two ladies..I hope I will find a solution soon ...before harvest all .I write too much ...thanks guys

Do you make your own soil koko?
This is what I use, called promixm..
20140221_010158.jpg
20140221_010158.jpg

No I use a normal soil from shop but now I have from last year a lot of homemade compost. next grow I will make the best soil mix ...a part o my compost a part of a normal soil mix and a part of perlite or so...the compost have everything in.I make it from last year...it is almost ready.--it gonna be very good,,

A do-it yourselfer... cool koko :)
If your happy im happy!
As for the harvest, that is up to you...
Some say 60% of the hairs being red is time to cut, others look for milky and amber trichomes.

I hope your doing well koko

I realise some ( I don't know how to explain this)I found some round things and I think it is transformed to Hermaphroditus's... is it normal at the end of flowering stage to makes round things in the place where the sex of the plant shows and goes into the buds... is it Hermaphroditus's? shall I make a full harvest? the other 2 makes tottaly different buds more hard like skunk.I don't know what happens ,did I take wrong seeds? or did I confuse them and. Don't know which is who?i anyway whwill atever brings is good ...thanks guys I do capture them and I will upload when I have PC.

If you are writing about the buds developing banana shaped pollen sacks that is called bolting and can happen in late flower.

Yes that's it,but I think this make the bud no to be filled ,or hard ,u know what I mean, so I have it on photos I will upload later, I did all the harvest the two the other two (I must fix the PC) r going very well ,I think I make a mistake I order five seeds,listen.2 northern light x big bud-1bubblelisious -1fghan kush Ryder and one 60day lemon 'the funny thing is the last time I forget which is the 60 days lemon (this one didn't germinate) and I believe I probably am wrong about the names, I say this because those two making tottaly different buds. this two make thicker like skunk buds the one is about 50 cc and the other one more than a meter more or less, anyway I just realise this and I say.thanks guys I will upload photos as soon as possible.

Will that happen to any plant or only unstable/stressed females kingjohnc?

I believe bolting or late flower banana shaped female pollen sacks can happen to most strains but is more prevalent with feminized seeds.

Back
Top Bottom