New To The Forum - New To Autos

this one is the last one....it is day almost 80 and hair pistills are still white...it is very huge buds very thick but so many weeks?why this happen?i will upload some pictures and later i will upload some of the afghan the dried yield...coz i harvest not at once...;
last7.jpg
last6.jpg
last51.jpg
last41.jpg
last31.jpg
last22.jpg
last12.jpg

The thing is even if I don't know which one strain is from what I order'I didn't order any strain so long flowering.. I think it has to do with the problems I used to have and is the only one I believe the pH works better and that's force it for a long flowering.I think so.

This plant had pH problem once. the others goes up down and the time that takes me to fix the pH problem to this plant force it to delayed or something..:thumb:

I still say your doing well :)

thanks a lot canadarolls...i still have one last update the harvest of the last one ....all together in one photo ...not like before....i had a nice harvest ... alot of big buds and very very hard...the kind of staff u take a litle piece and u make a big joint...lol....gracias...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

thank u guys for ur help.idid startanew one a few days ago.maybe 15 days but i have a problem...so.......before i make a new journal i would like to ask a question .i order 6 seeds .3 big buddha cheese and 3 big buddhha blue cheese....the problem is that i order feminised seeds and one of them die after germinate the other two is not feminised.all r autois but.....i made it outdoor grow and i see 2 of the rest that have pollen....is it problem from the weather or they sell me wrong seeds?imust know so i can start a new journal....2 inches the two -one blue cheese and one big budhha chees and i already saw pollen...??please some help?shall start a new post forthose questions?.......except that i really thank u for the journal i made ...the new one from 6 seeds feminised autos left 3...please somehelp.thanks again

Back
Top Bottom