New To The Forum - New To Autos

hi again..so now the update is on day 55 and 51 i think so...the one northern light x big bud is on flower earlier than the northern #2 the bubblecious is the same flowering stage with northern #1 and the afghan is start to make buds like northern #2 here is the fotos i will try to explain which strain is every picture...
northern light #1 i think,
northern_light_Small_.jpg
northern_light_2_Small_.jpg
northern_Small_1.jpg
northern_2_Small_.jpg
northern_topps_Small_.jpg
northern_light_1_Small_1.jpg

grow room
grow_room_1_Small_2.jpg
grow_room_Small_5.jpg
topsss_Small_.jpg
tops_s_s_Small_.jpg
bubblecious
bubblecious_Small_2.jpg
some tops and the others i cant remember
afghan_kush_Small_2.jpg
bubblecious1_Small_1.jpg
afghan
afghan_Small_2.jpg
afghan
afghan_kush_ryder_Small_2.jpg
bubblecious_top_Small_.jpg
i think that is...

Very helpfull... :)

Next, lighten up your soil with perlite, id hope others will agree to this as well, otherwise your plants look tasty ;)

Yes next time I will give more attention... correct soil with perlite and more prepared.... thank u very much for or time.good morning. thanks a lot

One question if I cut a branch with buds on (not ready yet) would u think the power would use from roots to feed the branch I will cut will go to the other branches, and the remain branches makes more staff? bigger buds? can this happen? i don't care to sacrifice a branch or two ,but my opinion is yes the other branches will produce bigger buds. does anyone knows about this? thanks

Hi again koko!
I think the term your looking for is "topping".
This will create the apical dominance that you are seeking, and create larger buds on the tops left.
But if you are already far into flower im personally unsure if it is beneficial for you to do this.

Also look up "lollipoping".

I also hope a more experienced member has imput on this.
I have done what you are saying, but before the flowering stage. It does work

hi canadarolls ...i ask this coz once before i had 4 plants i was in hurry to smoke (the usually mistake growers do).the top was very thick and big but the others around wasnt thick...was small bud here a few points up another bud few points up another bud and the top was thicker after i cut the tops the other brances whan finished the grow get huge...and i ask it here coz more experience people if that happend to me was random or it works like that...thank u one more time Canadarolls!!!!

Any question anytime koko!
If I cant answer then its kingjohnc to the rescue!! ;)
I say it surely wasn't random :)
I just do that before flower myself. ..
And who isnt guilty of taking some early? Hahaha :)
Your other post on ph and nutrients kingjohnc and I were chatting on it.

Your plants do look good and they are a little dense. But if this is the BIGGEST of your troubles right now it is a GOOD trouble!! I would say your learning and doing a great job and every grow from here on out will only get better for you. Remember that the plants are smarter then you!! That is, they know what and when they need something, almost like crying baby's!! You are the one with "thumbs" and need to give it to them and wait till they ask for something else!! With a little more time and patience's all your plants will be assume...Peace.....
socks22.jpg

:420: :thumb:

U r absolutely right...a few days ago a guy I don't remember the name right now(sorry my friend)told me to use some of the 20-20-20 and some micro elements and some 4-42-27 and a few days later I saw the leaves much ore better. I did cut some t smoke and believe me so early and it's very strong'''I believe when they be mature',ready for harvestthe quality will be the best quality I ever did'.so early ,thepistills hair still many and white but it us very strong,I will not fed the two of them who have already buds,just water'to flush it,it s 60 days now and the strain was said that in60 days ready for harvest from seed,maybe two weeks flush or one more good feed with 4-42-27 and then flush I will update fotos but not right now,and I want to thank all the people spend their precious time to help me,,thanks a lot guys and a big thank to 420magazine''have a nice day

Im not the strongest in the nutrient department, perhaps someone can help you and your ladies... :)
If I helped you at all koko im happy!
Send pictures when you can, I enjoy seeing them... :welcome:

Any question anytime koko!
If I cant answer then its kingjohnc to the rescue!! ;)
I say it surely wasn't random :)
I just do that before flower myself. ..
And who isnt guilty of taking some early? Hahaha :)
Your other post on ph and nutrients kingjohnc and I were chatting on it.

Yes thaw true'
, I did it I smoke some the taste coz of not flushing isn't so perfect but t is strong.thanks canadarolls I'll update soon.good morning

Back
Top Bottom