New To The Forum - New To Autos

Do any stores near you sell 'pH Up' or 'pH Down'?

You can add these to your nutrient/water solution to adjust the pH before putting it in your plants.

You can add some dolomite lime to your soil to raise the pH of your soil, but I'm not sure how effective this will be if you're still watering with a pH of 5.

Hopefully someone else will come along who knows more than I do! :)

Do any stores near you sell 'pH Up' or 'pH Down'?

You can add these to your nutrient/water solution to adjust the pH before putting it in your plants.

You can add some dolomite lime to your soil to raise the pH of your soil, but I'm not sure how effective this will be if you're still watering with a pH of 5.

Hopefully someone else will come along who knows more than I do! :)

the guy from the shop gave me calcium...he said that calcium raise my ph so i will try this...it is 34 days and the one still have no pistils(the afghan)i think 34 days it is too much to still be on veg phase..probably needs more time to come the ph in the levels i want...thank u very much for reply!!!:Namaste:

I had to use ph down on my tap water because my ph was much to high, also ^ agreed. Good luck bruh! :)

thanks soo675 ..u said u use ph down i have to use ph up...my question (because the guy from shop doesnt know what kind of flowers i have and i want to raise ph...do u bel;ieve that calcium will help me?have a nice day..thanks for replying...i appriciate...

smoking mj is no addict....grow mj is addict.....lol.....

, but I'm not sure how effective this will be if you're still watering with a pH of 5.

my water ph without any nutes in is not 5....it is 8...maybe 8.something...thats make me feel confused...why i have a ph 5 when my tap water is more thn 8..honestly i apriciate u trying to help me...wish u a nice day!!!!

so i make another one messure of ph and i find getting vetter...the afghan(the smaller-with the biggest ph problem now after a good amount of calcium and a few days now the ph is 6..maybe 6.2 the other still low but i saw the ph was raised to the others too...so i will use calcium..but i have a question...when u add nutes the ph is going down ...if with the flowering nutes i use some calcium together would u think that is going to work this,,,if the nutes makes ph goes down more acid and the calcium makes ph goes up more alcaline can i use both when i water them?so i keep the ph in the correct level?i am looking foward for ur reply...thanks a lot

m/forums/problems-pests-disease-control/81275-cannabis-plant-pest-problem-solver-pictorial.html

Hey Kokokriko,
The above link is from the top of this page in the "Grow Room" just scroll to the very bottom of the list. It has comparison pictures so you can get a look to see for yourself as well as remedies for other growing and bug issues. Nice looking plants and welcome!!

:420: :thumb:

Kokokriko,
There you go, I did not get the full address in and this may help you along with advise from others. There is nothing worse then to be standing there scratching your head when something is not going well and you are wondering what to do!!...Peace.....

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

:420: :welcome:

Kokokriko,
I'm new to this forum, but no noob to "god's plant" let me suggest that you NEVER water your plants with water directly from the tap. If you must use tap water then you might want to take a few tips from Chaotic.

#1 get a Brita water filtration system, if you cannot locate or afford one then we will go on to step 2.

#2 get a ceramic bowl and fill it with your tap water, doesn't have to be ceramic but you want it to be neutral, not plastic, not metal, and definitely not recycled. You are already worried about PH and want the "cleanest water possible". You should set this bowl out for at least a couple hours, this process will help to evaporate and/or lower the levels of unwanted chemicals in your water. It is always best to leave the water out overnight though, you want to bring it to room temperature, anything more or less than room temperature REALLY stresses a plant out, and I have even heard of them turning hermaphrodite on ill experienced growers for this very reason. Subscribed, here to help.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Kokokriko,
There you go, I did not get the full address in and this may help you along with advise from others.<<<<< There is nothing worse then to be standing there scratching your head when something is not going well and you are wondering what to do!!...Peace.....>>>>>>>

yes i know my friend and u r right...thank u very very much....i'll upload the today pictures in a while...thanks a lot.

Kokokriko,
I'm new to this forum, but no noob to "god's plant" let me suggest that you NEVER water your plants with water directly from the tap. If you must use tap water then you might want to take a few tips from Chaotic.

#1 get a Brita water filtration system, if you cannot locate or afford one then we will go on to step 2.

#2 get a ceramic bowl and fill it with your tap water, doesn't have to be ceramic but you want it to be neutral, not plastic, not metal, and definitely not recycled. You are already worried about PH and want the "cleanest water possible". You should set this bowl out for at least a couple hours, this process will help to evaporate and/or lower the levels of unwanted chemicals in your water. It is always best to leave the water out overnight though, you want to bring it to room temperature, anything more or less than room temperature REALLY stresses a plant out, and I have even heard of them turning hermaphrodite on ill experienced growers for this very reason. Subscribed, here to help.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

hi Chaotic...thanks for ur reply...the thing is yes i water my plants from tap water...i do this coz tap water is 8.5 ph and for the reason that my soil ph is acid i use the tap-alcaline water...so maybe will come the ph to the levels i want it to...if i make the ph as i want to be i will do what u said...the second solution...i usually water my plants when ph was ok with water i bought ready in a 4 litres <<box>>
i will use ur advise and i will do what goofyfoot tolds me...guys i really respect u spend time to help me...i would like to have a good yield and good quallity...so ur and other people here in this forum knowledge is very important to me...i wish u all the best!!!

some new fotos ..just one day older...i write on pictures some info..
yes_34_epeksergasia1_Small_.jpg
yes34_epeksergasia_Small_.jpg
yes34_Small_.jpg

Kokokriko,
There you go, I did not get the full address in and this may help you along with advise from others. There is nothing worse then to be standing there scratching your head when something is not going well and you are wondering what to do!!...Peace.....

the page u tell me to have a look really helps...now i know what to do and not to watch them and scraching my head and wonderin waht to do...u r absolutely right goofyfoot....thanks a lot!!!!!

hi Chaotic...thanks for ur reply...the thing is yes i water my plants from tap water...i do this coz tap water is 8.5 ph and for the reason that my soil ph is acid i use the tap-alcaline water...so maybe will come the ph to the levels i want it to...if i make the ph as i want to be i will do what u said...the second solution...i usually water my plants when ph was ok with water i bought ready in a 4 litres <<box>>
i will use ur advise and i will do what goofyfoot tolds me...guys i really respect u spend time to help me...i would like to have a good yield and good quallity...so ur and other people here in this forum knowledge is very important to me...i wish u all the best!!!

I see I'm getting through to you a little bit, but I still want to discourage you a bit from the tap water solution to raise your PH levels. Good sir if this is your goal then please tell me, are you using any fertilizers? My reason for asking is that I would use the ceramic pan and/or bowl method and flush just for good measure. THEN use a fertilizer regimen that includes a decent amount of potassium carbonate. Water that has a low bicarbonate content might decrease pH levels in soil even when the PH was high to begin with.

I understand your reasoning, but I hope that you are gaining a much greater understanding for exactly how PH in your soil is affected by what you put into it.

That being said, water from your tap may have a higher PH level. By watering your plant with it you are not only going to spike the PH up, but you chance it crashing back down again. This is caused by a combination of many different nutrients and/or chemicals that are in tap water.

just trying to help
Peace and Love,
Chaotic

I see I'm getting through to you a little bit, but I still want to discourage you a bit from the tap water solution to raise your PH levels. Good sir if this is your goal then please tell me, are you using any fertilizers? My reason for asking is that I would use the ceramic pan and/or bowl method and flush just for good measure. THEN use a fertilizer regimen that includes a decent amount of potassium carbonate. Water that has a low bicarbonate content might decrease pH levels in soil even when the PH was high to begin with.

I understand your reasoning, but I hope that you are gaining a much greater understanding for exactly how PH in your soil is affected by what you put into it.

That being said, water from your tap may have a higher PH level. By watering your plant with it you are not only going to spike the PH up, but you chance it crashing back down again. This is caused by a combination of many different nutrients and/or chemicals that are in tap water.

just trying to help
Peace and Love,
Chaotic

so i will first begin with that to discourage me it is mean that u still want to fix my problem and have a better grow...so i still thank u and and that is what i want grom other growers..to tell me what i am doing wrong...i want ur and other people's advise even if it's somethimg that i wouldn't like to hear..so i still thank u very much...now coz of my english it is some words i cant understand...
about this<<my solution to raise the ph isn't the tap water(i did think about it but it is not..and i will start to do this with the ceramic pan..i use calcium to raise the ph but with tap water...so i will do this with the ceramic pan and some calcium till the ph is in the level i want it to be..i do use fertilizers..i used to use an 20-20-20 for veg after 15 days from germinate ..now i dont use any except the calcium..what i want to do is to make the ph on good levels and flushing before i start to feed it with flowering nutes. <<but you chance it crashing back down again>> thisis what i cant understand coz of my english..what do u mean?

Kokokriko,

Peace and Love,
Chaotic
if i use the solution 2 with some calcium in would it be ok?if not i will do it as u said...my problem is that is already 35 days and the one still have no pistills the other three do have pistills but i think all my ladies takes more time than what the seedbanks said..the reason i say this is i dont want to be on day 55 and still my ph is low and my plants have slow growth or any other problems...i thought day 35 i would have small buds on but only hairs-pistills...so i am trying to solve this out as quick as i can....the point is my english..i cant understan some words or phrases and i cant reply properly.thank u ..i will try to translate excactly what u said to understand some things about the tap water and the way with the ceramic pan...i'm a bit confused but i believe everything gonna be ok..thanks man...thanks a lot..

just trying to help
Peace and Love,
Chaotic
so chaotic ur advises r always welcome negative or positive are still welcome...thank u

Back
Top Bottom