New To The Forum - New To Autos

Nicee looking plants man

THanks a lot ....they do look nice but it's still some problems I have to fix. ..everyday I see differences..everyday bigger ..i think i will start feeding the one with flowering nutrients .I. believe it's time .it is 37 days and i still yet to raise the ph ..the northern light x big bud 1(one week earlier pistills )than number 2.must give nutes got flowering .my problem is I can't update till I but a Tablet coz my PC broked. .thank u soo675

update pictures from yesterday...today big differences lots of hairs-pistills to the northern light No1
northern_lights_1-2_Small_.jpg
northern_light_x_b_b_2_Small_.jpg
northern_1_Small_.jpg
grow_room_Small_1.jpg
grow_room_113.jpg
grow_room22.jpg
bubblecious_Small_.jpg
bubblecious_Small_.jpg
bubblecious2_Small_.jpg
afghan_kush_ryder1_Small_.jpg
afghan_kush2.jpg
afghan_ku.jpg
IMG_20140126_130223_Small_.jpg
IMG_20140126_125712_Small_.jpg
yes_34_epeksergasia1_Small_.jpg

just one or two days later...day 38 for the 3 of them and 35 for the afghan and at least she have her pistills now...and the ph in this is ok now....at the moment:thanks:

How's it going in the garden my friend? I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you a little faster, but "crashing back down" means to drop very quickly.

But besides that, dude your plants are looking great. I'm so glad to hear you have that PH problem fixed. When your girls are that young most times it can mean life or death for them, you turned it around quickly, nice job! I'm looking forward to seeing how that afghan does. I'm proud of you man.

Peace and Love,
Chaotic

How's it going in the garden my friend? I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you a little faster, but "crashing back down" means to drop very quickly.

But besides that, dude your plants are looking great. I'm so glad to hear you have that PH problem fixed. When your girls are that young most times it can mean life or death for them, you turned it around quickly, nice job! I'm looking forward to seeing how that afghan does. I'm proud of you man.

the garden is going well...the afghan comes to flowering stage one week later...no starts to get bigger coz of the first pistills she got...the northern light x big bud same..i had a problem the plant fall of and the roots was on air so she delayed also...i got some pictures better i hope to see one by one and all of them..thank u very very much
thanks a lot CHAOTIC ...the afghan and the northern light x b.b #2 now start to get big because now the pistills looking bigger so they r one weeek late from other 2..some better fotos today 39 days for all except afghan kush is 36 days..lets see the new fotos..thank u very much!! peace!!!

Hey kokoriko ur plants looks good.. No worries just give them food now... Make them eat.... Lol I reply to myself... Lol. Hahaha... I just had a j... Lol

the pictures with the tops in flowering is the northern light #1 and the bubblecious...the bubblecious also have the leaf is yellowing the first bottom leaf after germinate the seed...is that normal?

It is not uncommon for "SOME" of the lower fan leaves to yellow as they go into flower. The plant is changing its attention to the newer parts of the plant. They are looking very nice and remember that in flower to NOT PUSH them. Meaning water a little less and don't over fertilize as the plants are changing inside and want to do it in there own time and way. Just use an easy hand and be patient and you will enjoy the FRUITS of your labor of love!!! Enjoy and ...Peace.....

STONE1.jpg

:420: :goodjob:

That's sounds nice.. I thought I was try so much to fix them and now get worse... But it's only the first leaf. Usay not so often watering. I will listen u... Ur advices r precious and about the food I will be careful becoz once i destroy my yield in ten days and i was trying more than 2months not auto. So I will be careful about feeding.. Is there something I should know about autos in flowering time? Thank you very much.. Now is the final countdown.. I want to smoke something good and not the shit they sell here... I look forward to see them grow up... Lol... I am exciting now.. Thanks

Thats great man those plants are only on day 43 and 39?!?! omg you plants are getting massive

Thank u very much but I still worry because once I had a grow and my girls was really huge the trunk was bigger than a water bottle cap. The leaves? Wow!!! But the last yield was nothing.. One and half meter tall big Buddha cheese and each plant gave me only 30 G dried.. And I saw in pictures other plants not big at all and had 3timez more than mine... How do u explained this? Maybe not good and enouph food.. Now I am a lot more knowledge... I have many different fertilizer and I will read much more about feeding in flowering time... Flowering time is the difficult part for me... Thank u very much for your support..

Something more the picture with 4 of them is... From left first and second is northern light x big bud. First flowering one week earlier coz of an accident. The third is the bubblecious in same flowering time as the first and the last is the Afghan. The smallest.. The Afghan is the one I would like to give the best yield. But I am happy anyway... Thanks everybody support me in my journal... Second journal will be better than this about how to make a grow journal. Sorry for to much writing but I am exciting

so the problems never ends...i show u in last thread one leaf alone yellowing...i saw today more leaves from the bottom ill the first leaf (fan leaves) from top is changing colour and going to be like this...
bubblecious_firts_leaf_from_bottom_Small_.jpg
the plant is this(bubblecious)
bubblecious_Small_1.jpg
bubblecious1_Small_.jpg
and the leaves are those maybe the fotos colour not so good but it seems to me is goig to be like the first one...
leaf_proble_Small_.jpg
leaf_bubble_problem_Small_.jpg
bubble_pro_Small_.jpg
bubble_problem_Small_.jpg
bubble_problem2_Small_.jpg
LEAF_PROBL_Small_.jpg
BUBBLECIOUS_LEAF_PROBLEM_Small_.jpg
BUBBLECIOUS_PROBLEM_Small_.jpg
so????? something else 3 of my girls have 9 .... on leaf
9_LEAF_Small_.jpg
and the foto with the northern light from a diferent angle....
NORTHERN_LIGHT_X_BIG_BUD_Small_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom