New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Hey Olddog! Welcome to my journal, glad you got something from it! It was New tricks for me for sure in that one! The folks at Vipar decided to not bring this one to market at this time I'm thinking. I didn't get a lot of information that way. Vipar did continue the form of it with the XS2500 Pro, their 250 watt model, down 50 watts overall.
I have a few lights for that tent and I'm sticking with these beauties! Those XS2500's compare I'm thinking.

I suspect it's very similar to the one @CaptainLucky mentioned, the XS1500 times 2.
The XS3000 Pro is an awesome light, Stone. I wonder why they decided not to release it?

Hey Olddog! Welcome to my journal, glad you got something from it! It was New tricks for me for sure in that one! The folks at Vipar decided to not bring this one to market at this time I'm thinking. I didn't get a lot of information that way. Vipar did continue the form of it with the XS2500 Pro, their 250 watt model, down 50 watts overall.
I have a few lights for that tent and I'm sticking with these beauties! Those XS2500's compare I'm thinking.

I suspect it's very similar to the one @CaptainLucky mentioned, the XS1500 times 2.
Thanks, definitely going to look into them.
And yeah, I got a lot out of it, thank you for sharing the grow with us.
I’m sold on the SIP trip and just gathered the stuff I needed to build my own version of what you have here. Auto watering but, in 5 gallon buckets
I’ll be posting some pics of my set up in the SIP thread if it all works out.

The XS3000 Pro is an awesome light, Stone. I wonder why they decided not to release it?
I don't know? Valerie never said and I didn't ask. I agree! It's my favorite one!
Thanks, definitely going to look into them.
And yeah, I got a lot out of it, thank you for sharing the grow with us.
I’m sold on the SIP trip and just gathered the stuff I needed to build my own version of what you have here. Auto watering but, in 5 gallon buckets
I’ll be posting some pics of my set up in the SIP thread if it all works out.
Beautiful! That's why I do it! I'm starting soon too. We'll have to check each others journals out when they come!

I don't know? Valerie never said and I didn't ask. I agree! It's my favorite one!

Beautiful! That's why I do it! I'm starting soon too. We'll have to check each others journals out when they come!
For sure man!
It will probably be May before I get seeds wet again but,the actual build and proof of concept work should keep me busy until then.
I think I have everything I need to get the pots built.

IMG_3043.jpeg

Wow Menards has 2 size buckets! That's a bonus! Have fun designing!
Dude. Don't make us wait. Lmao.
I really need to do what y'all are doing. Make it easier on me . I like that reslip stuff.

I really need to do what y'all are doing. Make it easier on me . I like that reslip stuff.
Hey Dust, I'm about to bust! It's been since fall since I frew anything and I'm not happy with that! Just waiting for some Purple Ghost Candy seeds to come, probably this coming week! Soon as they get here it's time to blast off the new grows! :tommy:

Hey Dust, I'm about to bust! It's been since fall since I frew anything and I'm not happy with that! Just waiting for some Purple Ghost Candy seeds to come, probably this coming week! Soon as they get here it's time to blast off the new grows! :tommy:
Bro your about 3 weeks behind now. Lmao.
Lmao I just started my grow as well. Ordering seeds myself . Just don't know what I want.

Just your friendly reminder that the earlier you start the bigger they'll be in September. Otter grows some 12 foot trees!
Thanks, Shed I know this I am trying to talk myself into starting earlier and I do want smaller plants. I think I could get rid of the 25-gallon pots for something a little smaller. 🍋

Thanks, Shed I know this I am trying to talk myself into starting earlier and I do want smaller plants. I think I could get rid of the 25-gallon pots for something a little smaller. 🍋
I'd stick with bigger pots and use timing and training to keep the size in check. I don't recommend using pot size as a way to limit the plant size. P9 grows big plants in his smaller pots and these were in actual solo cups:

I have those in my cart right now. I already have more seeds than I can grow this year.
This reminds me, I was going to start a post about seed collecting and storage… procrastination is a bitch

Wow Menards has 2 size buckets! That's a bonus! Have fun designing!
The design is all worked out in my head, materials are acquired and I have the menards logos stripped off half the buckets.. the plan is to have them built by the end of the week.

The design is all worked out in my head, materials are acquired and I have the menards logos stripped off half the buckets.. the plan is to have them built by the end of the week.
Yeah I'm rearranging back wall adding clone box and more room everywhere else

Any reason for stripping off the logo? I have the same buckets and I took the lazy route and left it on but if it's better to have it off I can take it off no problem.

Any reason for stripping off the logo? I have the same buckets and I took the lazy route and left it on but if it's better to have it off I can take it off no problem.
No, just me being extra… lol

Hey stone are these plants going outdoors. What I really want to know is when do you start your seeds for outdoors? I have been holding off till April, but it is killing me. Do you start before April. 🍋
Last year I started them late I think. I don't remember. Just that going in ground after June first was one thing to try to see if PM would be minimum. It was. I'm going to wait again this year. Depends on how much tent growing you want to do. A good healthy plant starting out is a good thing.
Bro your about 3 weeks behind now. Lmao.
Lmao I just started my grow as well. Ordering seeds myself . Just don't know what I want.
Weed's the only thing I like to shop for!
Just your friendly reminder that the earlier you start the bigger they'll be in September. Otter grows some 12 foot trees!
That!
Gosh, I can't believe it's that time of year again. Summer's flying by.
You've kept my cold butt warm all winter :green_heart: ! I'll be returning the favor soon! :)
I don't know about that. You may be watering two or three times a day with nutes to be healthyish. Outside big is boss I think.
I have those in my cart right now. I already have more seeds than I can grow this year.
This reminds me, I was going to start a post about seed collecting and storage… procrastination is a bitch
We have a need for seed! It's nice to have a collection of what's next!

Back
Top Bottom