Newbie to the site

New to the site n so far i enjoy it. Seems like some knowledgable ppl in here. Seen some beautiful grows. Hope i can compete.
Hey Loco welcome to 420 :welcome: Have you got a garden on the go?

Thank you for the welcoming everyone. Yes i have a 5x5 in my garage with 6 3gal fabric pots with all barneys farm seeds. Wedding cake, skywalker og, blaccberry kush, runtz, gorilla zkittlez, watermelon zkittlez. Blaccberry kush is not barneys. Its 710 genetics i think. I cant remember. Its gonna be a fire line up. Im in my 2 week of sprouting. Gonna start feeding them next week. Got them on 18/6 with a spider farmer sf4000 with fox farm everything, soil n nutes. Im excited cuz its my 1st indoor grow n im playing God to these plants. Im in to quality over quantity.

Thank you for the welcoming everyone. Yes i have a 5x5 in my garage with 6 3gal fabric pots with all barneys farm seeds. Wedding cake, skywalker og, blaccberry kush, runtz, gorilla zkittlez, watermelon zkittlez. Blaccberry kush is not barneys. Its 710 genetics i think. I cant remember. Its gonna be a fire line up. Im in my 2 week of sprouting. Gonna start feeding them next week. Got them on 18/6 with a spider farmer sf4000 with fox farm everything, soil n nutes. Im excited cuz its my 1st indoor grow n im playing God to these plants. Im in to quality over quantity.
Hello hello, and welcome.

Good luck with your grow.
Will you be using the SF4000 for flowering?
I have two of those in my flower room. They work very well.

Welcome Loco!

I can't wait to see pics of watch you are doing. I've run that SF4000 and was impressed with it. And you've got some awesome strains under it so I'm betting you'll be impressed too.

Happy growing and welcome to the party! :Rasta:

Thanx alot. Heres a pic from today. My runtz and watermelon zkittlez is a week behind the others. Im 2 weeks in. Im running the light at about 15% but i have it about 12-14 inches from canopy. I had it at about 30 inches to start with but it seemed like they were stretching too hard n getting long n stringy so i brought the light down. Im at 250-300ppfd in center and about 200 on the sides. Im rotating them daily to try n keep uniformity. Wondering when i should turn the dim switch up on em.
I use FFOF and FF nutes as well. Follow the feeding schedule and they should be really happy :yummy: I use the KISS method when possible.
Kiss method? And are you feeding them exactly what they are requesting in the feeding without burning themm? I was scared it was gonna be too hot so i was gonna feed em half what it asks for. Let me know.

20210219_121823.jpg

:welcome: @Loco973 :passitleft:Looking good in there :high-five:

Just a couple suggestions, if I may :hmmmm: If you're in a garage with a concrete floor, I would put that tent on some pallets and keep a heater going to keep your root zone warm...before they get big and heavy :thumb:

And, I use FF all the way also, and I start half strength till they have 3 to 4 big nodes :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom