Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

They are here.
I got 12 C99 seeds and 14 Northern Lights seeds.
I picked out 4 of each and placed them in separate cups of water that are labeled. The journey has finally begun with the first step.

This was such fun to read. :laughtwo: Like a kid on Christmas morning. Lol!

Congrats on the delivery mate, just think in a couple of months you will be smoking your own herb, good times ahead
:passitleft:

:passitleft: Thanks puregreen. Hope it's some of that Hollands Hope Pigeons420 is always talking about. ;)

I appreciate you checking in buddy!! Tell me when you think I'm screwing up and this grow should go smoothly.

Right on 4x4grow!! This journal is up and running now. I'm like... Why haven't we seen pics yet? Solo cups please... Lol. Jk. Can't wait to see them blossom :) good luck on germing them boddy!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I know right? I'm slipping on my duties. lol Glad you're here Snid. I hope your awesome training skills can help me train these C99. I'm growing Northern Lights too. I know you know a thing about that plant.

Here's to you, my bud :roorrip:

:passitleft: Thanks puregreen. Hope it's some of that Hollands Hope Pigeons420 is always talking about. ;)

I appreciate you checking in buddy!! Tell me when you think I'm screwing up and this grow should go smoothly.

Things will go smoothly for you am sure, the only way to learn is to make mistakes and try and improve each time and I think this goes for every grower, I class myself as a newbie, and have lots more to learn about this beautiful plant, Oh I just thought, I may be able to help you out with the Hollands Hope!!! Can't wait to see your babies grow and blossom.
:passitleft:

:passitleft: Thanks puregreen. You rock

Mind if I step in? :passitleft: Nice to see you puregreen. :hug:

It's been a pleasure to be here Noob. :hug: You can count on me sticking around. I want to watch the Cindys grow. That's a strain I haven't tried yet, but Cajun highly recommends it as a medicinal strain.

I promised pictures. Here they are.

Here we have the bit that I used to cut the holes. $19 at the depot.

bit.JPG

This is where the intake for the closet will be

image210029.JPG

This is the exhaust fan and exhaust vent. Vents to the attic towards the attic fan.

image36645.JPG

Here are the seeds I am planting this go around

image41030.JPG

Using the cup of water germination method NastyAce05 suggested

image51023.JPG

Hahaha I'm prett new here just started a journal of my own first grow!! And the same thing happened to me with the side ways pics, from what I hear though it's normal and no one really cares anywayz hahaha! Congrats on the seeds man! I remember when I got mine the first time I started them that night and then ordered another two strains just because I wanted to re live the moment.... And how lucky are you getting sweet sue in here super early on your grow! Lucky lucky man.

Hahaha I'm prett new here just started a journal of my own first grow!! And the same thing happened to me with the side ways pics, from what I hear though it's normal and no one really cares anywayz hahaha! Congrats on the seeds man! I remember when I got mine the first time I started them that night and then ordered another two strains just because I wanted to re live the moment.... And how lucky are you getting sweet sue in here super early on your grow! Lucky lucky man.

It's been 13 pages of waiting Mitchazzle. I'm just glad there are people still here. Do you have a journal?

SweetSue is the best, man. She's my happy juice.

:yummy::goodluck::rollit:Come on noob...lets not have to change the title to.
FIRST IN 11 YEARS..LOL
think you have the whole board on here ready to help you.
Dont sweat it.put them in the dirt and thell grow like weeds..
they always do..
good luck on your grow..if you need help just ask but think you have more than enough..maybe to much.

It's been 13 pages of waiting Mitchazzle. I'm just glad there are people still here. Do you have a journal?

SweetSue is the best, man. She's my happy juice.

Awww..... Noob..... :hug: ....

From a noob to a noob congrats on the seeds mate, I'm glad the wait is finally over! Now the wait for the germination starts... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do have a journal still trying to figure out how to post in when I post something but figuring out how the uploading pictures worked I've had enough lol.

Mitchazzle, you can check how to put a link in your signature here: How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

Back
Top Bottom