Northern Lights Auto Flower Fem

jessewhalen77

This is my very first journey from seed. Today is day three of what is suppose to be a eight week grow. For soil I am using a natural soil,with coco. I won't be feeding any nuts until day 25 or so. I have the seedlings under a 40w florescent, there are three seedlings.After their third set of true leaves come out, they will be transplanted and put under a 400w MH on 20h on-4h off for veg stage until auto flowering starts, then she will be moved to budding room with a 1000w HPS for the rest of her life.. wish me luck guys n girls. If you notice anything wrong or have some advice. Please feel free to offer it. Pics in a moment

1453336751185.jpg
1453336708627.jpg

Good luck, I have an auto Northern Lights hanging waiting to be trimmed. I ran a couple over the summer and was very happy with the smoke... I'll watch. 1000 watts.... Should be interesting, best of luck :cheer:

Thanks guys for all the interest. Just thought you would like to see my other girls in flower. Suppose to be purple kush.. Hope you like. Also these are my very first plants. So please feel free to say negative things if it's gonna help me.. also new updates of northern lights auto flower soon to come

A week down today. They have been transplanted for the first time. Also due to a mould infestation in the apartment below me. I had to move to a new place. They had to be placed under the 400w MH. . But they are loving it. Not sure on when I will start giving them nites. I'm gonna start them on day 30. This is the first time using this soil, but when I go back to the hydro shop.. I am thanking that man for his advice. PICS IN A MOMENT..... sorry guys tired tonight. Long day. Next time I will give more info on my products and room temp and all the rest.....

Yet another week down. These plants are growing roots like crazy. Already had to cut two big leaves off each one, in order to open up the middle of the plant for light. These are looking to be a nice growing plant. Only fed them once. I fed them three part Jungle Juice. 1ml of each micro,grow,bloom to 2l of water with a lowered PH of 6.4 . When I am just giving them water it has the same PH level. All three of them are about 3 1/2" tall. Also,my purple kush mother is on day 26 of flowering. All four pics will be posted in a moment. My room temp is 27.5 degrees.

Day 21 of my first ever seed grow. This is the first time I ever even seen a auto flower. These plants grow so fast for being in soil. Also they have all started to flower, not sure when they started but they all have hairs now. Crappy that I can't clone these beautiful girls. This is suppose to be a eight week grow and I am starting to believe it now.3 weeks in and already starting to bud. Yum yum. I started feeding them 3 part Jungle Juice, micro,bloom, grow.. I am gonna start them on transition to bloom. For 18L of pH tested water at 6.6. I'm gonna put 47.64ml of each in. Never tried this transition to bloom before, has anyone used it before? I also have these plants in a coco natural soil. They are already in their perminit homes for pots. I so hope these turn out to be good when cutting time comes. Anyone know how long you put them on a transition to bloom for?

Back
Top Bottom