Northern Lights + Bag Seeds From 2 Different Countries - 2013

here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

here is a female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

good female, bad male representation. males grow multiple balls faster than they make this mature long open single one

none of the other plants have really showed, but now i'm like 99.99999% sure that drago is in fact a female. i'm gonna go and buy 3 small lamps and some 65W CFLs from the store because i'm about ready to put all of the plants into flower mode. i repotted drago and isis because the soil turned to mud and the leaves were getting droopy. i'm hoping for the best.. because the soil in the pot was goo a lot of the roots got severed when i transferred it into a new pot. guess i'll find out tomorrow when i turn the lights on whether or not they like the new home.

3 days ago i started my last NL seed in the cup, and stuck it in the paper towel yesterday. so far so good, i may end up with 4 or more females

so i checked on em today.. and i'll be damn.

drago is really a chick no doubt about it
CYMERA_20130817_085528.jpg

CYMERA_20130818_091041.jpg

CYMERA_20130818_090621.jpg

my first reaction was honestly "you gotta be fukkin' kidding me."

as bad as i treated this plant, and as good as i treated the male plant.. fuuuuuuuuuuuck. that's why you don't choose favorites! oh well. here's a group shot. if you notice, cersei is going berserk and outgrowing everybody. i'm about to top her.. so here is the before shot.
CYMERA_20130818_091052.jpg

CYMERA_20130818_090526.jpg

where i plan on cutting...
CYMERA_20130818_091231.jpg

and after. 45 degree angle because i read somewhere that's how it's supposed to be done...
CYMERA_20130818_092514.jpg

and now i have a nice even canopy. i want 2 more 65W CFLs to go in the other corners, but for now i think i'm good
CYMERA_20130818_092455.jpg

clipped and trimmed the clone and dipped it in a rooting solution i made out of water and plant food and then set it in the nursery. fingers crossed!

CYMERA_20130818_092541.jpg

i saw you were gonna top. Whatever you do dont do it at a 45 degree angle. This will cause mass chaos and distruction of your entire grow....

:rofl::rofl:

Just kidding sir. Good weed. Plants look good. Very aggresive chopping. And glad to see you found some pistols :high-five:

do you start a soil or use it straight out the bag? im trying to figure out why my plants are turning yellow, yet ive been feeding more than i ever used to.

do you start a soil or use it straight out the bag? im trying to figure out why my plants are turning yellow, yet ive been feeding more than i ever used to.

straight out the bag bro. i started with that turico stuff, and now i have some other stuff. it's harder for me because everything is in spanish but i always look at the ingredients of the soil to make sure it's between 6.5-7.5 and that it is full of good nutes so that way i dont have to feed much

Looks good! My wife's favorite is Northern Lights by Nirvana.

I have grown the NL, ICE, Snow White, Bubblelicious strains from Nirvana. Currently Veg'ing some Aurora Indica getting ready for flower in October.

:thumb: +Reps

:peacetwo: out

Just read through your journal, and I must say great grow all around so far. I love your style of LST and how you implemented the GoT characters amongst your plants. However I didn't like how these damned some of your plants as to being male ;)!! Anyway I'm subbed and +reps for the effort so far in this grow! Good Luck, AG.

as of today, every plant i have is now in flower, regardless of size. i kept the garden going as long as i could but i really needed the extra light in the flower room so i ended up moving everybody except for one, which i stuck outside to fight for it's own survival. if it makes it, great.. if it doesn't.. oh well. it's bag seed anyway. as far as the NL seeds, they are all doing well for the most part. it's difficult to keep the flower room 100% dark during the day but i've had to re-adjust the light schedule because i work nights now. right now i'm running 1 120W 2700K CFLs, 2 110W 2700K, and 1 65W 2700 CFL. i plan to go with all 120W but the store was out of stock so this will have to do until i can get the rest. here's a pic of the setup now. it's pretty much just watching and waiting now... i don't really fool with them anymore besides cleaning up the dead leaves and maybe slight trimming
CYMERA_20130901_121502.jpg

CYMERA_20130901_121430.jpg

817957320.jpg

817957234.jpg

817957167.jpg

817957069.jpg

817957387.jpg

about 90 days in. flowers are finally starting to grow and now i really understand how the grow process works. the buds shoot out in little bulbs but the white hairs come first which comes after the side growth off the main shoots of the plant. if you smoke i highly recommend trying this. its really beautiful watching it go from a seed to into becoming a full plant. i feel like im rounding 3rd and coach is holding me up.. but sometime in december i should be smoking my girls. fingers crossed!!!!!!

all total i have 8 females. 4 Northern Lights (out of 10), 1 american and 3 dominican. the 4 NL survivors were Cersei, Jon Snow, Isis & Khafre. the american is doing well and the other seeds i didnt give names. i am getting yellow tips and not sure if its nute burn or heat stress. i have a large towel that i soak and place in front of the oscillating fan to help with humidity. besides that i just give em light and water

Back
Top Bottom