Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

That's funny, have you ever listened to johnnys last music he produced before he died?, man, that dude was reflectin on shit!

sends chills down my spine and brings tears to my eyes... he was/is awesome

Rock on Johnny

:allgood:

so for buck here is some pics of the smoke I harvested:)

Thank you fish cake. I thought "dang he only got two buds?" then came the giant nug jar!! Oh and I love the matching chia's :cheesygrinsmiley:...

Seems I'm always on time. Start of a new grow. Are you scroging on this one?

you betcha Wizzy:)
don't reckon I will ever grow another way indoors:high-five:
I started it and thank you for all the great suggestions for a title EVERYONE:thanks: but the name I chose is.....
Dr. Strange Bud! look for it in a journals in progress at a:420: near you:)

Thank you fish cake. I thought "dang he only got two buds?" then came the giant nug jar!! Oh and I love the matching chia's :cheesygrinsmiley:...
morning Buck and good weed to you:)

Good mornin Fishy!:circle-of-love:
Great morning Mc:)

Thanks mcloadie :cheesygrinsmiley:, if I was smarter than a 5th grader I would be all over your journal.
Hey you 4rth grader on the edge and Mc and WB and Kush and shizz and wiz and OMM and Bozzo and beemer and all the rest of you lovely folks. the new one is up and is called Dr. Strange Bud. How I quit worrying and learned to love the Medi Bomb:)

well today my son has turned 18 and he dont know what he wants.He's a boy and he's a man. He is in the middle with out any plans. he's 18 and he likes it:)

I would too! :love:

Back
Top Bottom