OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

re: OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

I'm growing a Dinafem OG now in flower. She'll love the the extra N.
I really regret not pumping her up with more nutes than the other different strains growing along side her.
(my first grow so I just tried to keep things simple and use the same nutes for all my plants.)

I've seen a lot of Dinafem OG grows and its end result never seems to match its reputation.

Good Luck!

Your exactly right I woke this morning to slight nute burn on the WWXBB but the OG is absolutely fine , so I'll give the WWXBB a weeks grace with just water and then a quarter dose again but I'll probably give the OG a half dose in 2 waters time. I was going to top last night but my soil ph is a bit high around 7.5 -8 I'm going to get some dolomite and Sulfur today water it through tomorrow and if the ph is down to 6.5 I'll top them then. I've got some apple cider vinegar which I've seen people use to bring soil ph down. Might do a little more research. My water ph is 7 so I'm not too concerned with that its just the soil

Okay tonight I have just done a soil ph test the WWXBB is at a tad over 6 and the OG is between 6.5 and 7 perfect so I think I'll top tonight
420-magazine-mobile1470098991.jpg
420-magazine-mobile599040014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay today the girls are 21 days old the OG KUSH feminised dinafem appears to have reacted well to the topping and appears to be stretching her wings a bit. the WWXBB feminised has a little nute burn and hasn't reacted aswell to the topping
420-magazine-mobile1228339437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile342924204.jpg
there appears to be some brown spotting on the WWXBB aswell I think I'll be getting some cal mag this week for her.

Haha yep I had a guy ask me what I'm growing at the check out with a giant smile on his face .

Haha that's not surprising.
I am quite close to the company and happen to know of two separate incidents where a grow op was found within a Bunnings store lol
I'm trying to push the merchandising people to get more equipment for indoor gardens. Now they have bought HomeBase they look like they will be getting some more indoor stuff from Europe which should be good

Back
Top Bottom