McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

hey bro could you help me out a lil?
i see that you are very good at growing bud haha
and i wanna try growing but i have no idea what to do

i got a little closet shit thing i can use its like 2 x 4 x 8
i was thinkin about getting some big bud seeds from nirvana and using like a couple 3 gallon buckets and some flourecent lights.
would that work out?

thankss

far right 2 plants harvested and dried. Total usable bud weight was 13 ounces. Another 2 oz or so of light fluffy stuff from the lower parts of the plant went to the hash heap.

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_25432.JPG

IMG_2541.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

And some hash terds from my new 5 gallon Bubble Bags Thanks to Be Irie for the advice in making my purchase :)

IMG_2538.JPG

There's those beautiful turds.... :ganjamon: Nice job B.. those are some beautiful nugs... Another fine example of a well grown garden. what is your gram to watt ratio?? if you don't mind me asking. Now go enjoy those meds..... :peace:

There's those beautiful turds.... :ganjamon: Nice job B.. those are some beautiful nugs... Another fine example of a well grown garden. what is your gram to watt ratio?? if you don't mind me asking. Now go enjoy those meds..... :peace:

I knew you would ask.. lol

I started with about a qp of bud super dried then crushed up. added a 1 gallon zip lock bag full of fluffy lower plant bud, didnt weigh it, and a crap load of leaf trimmings (maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of normal kitchen size trash bag. I was running out of ice and I added waaay too much crap into one batch. I feel like a could have got more but I'm happy with the quality of the stuff I did get. I need bubble bags that fit in a garbage can lol. 21 grams of hash will last me a while though. I like to put a tiny disc (roll into a ball and pinch it flat) of it right on top of my bowl of herb and slow roast it.

MM I love the taste of hash. And the high always seems different then smoking bud from the same plant. Like I get energy from it or something. Although my throat does tickle at night if I smoke a lot.

Great haul McBudz!!

Your hash looks sweet man. Maybe if I can get some extra cash, I'll invest in some of those bubble bags but for now, it's screening only for me.

Nice trim job on those super tasty looking buds. You rock man!!

:peace:

Harry

Great color on that medicine McBudz! What a great crop.

Rolling up a ball and pinching it flat is what I often find myself doing when smoking tha bubble. Cool to know I'm not the only one man!

Incredible grow. Mad Props from North Carolina.I was wondering what that was you where growing in. Seemed like a tent that zipped up and was portable or something. Any info would be much appreciated. Great grow. If you ever get tO NC look me up. Thanks :thanks:

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your grow! Some would call this inspiring even! Keep doing the good work, and luck on future grows.

Damn those nugs look amazing.

Incredible grow. Mad Props from North Carolina.I was wondering what that was you where growing in. Seemed like a tent that zipped up and was portable or something. Any info would be much appreciated. Great grow. If you ever get tO NC look me up. Thanks :thanks:

Its a DarkRoom DR150W by Secret Jardin. Works great. Highly recommended.

i just looked at your close up bud shots...not to long ago i had an 8.3 gram nug that looks identical to your bud if u ever sold it in the triangle area i smoked that bud haha there aint no mistaking that

Lovely grow you got Mcbudz:cool:
, im motivated by your journal:nicethread:

Got a question for u bro, Is it possible to get the same amount of buds as you do by using 3ftFlourescants & CFLs?
:peace:
++repss:rollit:

Thanks!

I seriously doubt floro's would bring any where near close the yield I saw here. They just can't compete with 2 x 600 HPS's

Back
Top Bottom