OG's Hi Brix Organic: LEDs, Perpetual Harvest

Happy holidays to you too.
I am still experimenting with the different strains starting bloom at diffferent heights before stretch and don't have it all optimized yet.
Seems a good starting height is 8-12" tall for my plants that each get a 2'x1.5' space to bloom in. 3 square feet is not much for each but I love the variety that lots of different strains brings. I tried a couple to bloom like that one in my last post and they seem a little smaller than I'd like so this one pineapple chunk is getting another week of veg before it starts, it is only 5" tall now.

Entertainment Header,,,Gallery Cannabis Pictures,,,,,,cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

You might want to BOOK MARK the page and set-up a 420 Folder for the links,
I just noticed another issue, I like to just check the NOTIFICATION page but
if there are No new notifications there NO link to just check the page

EDIT: Oh Hook just noticed you have a link to the "Photo Gallery Guide" but
it is no longer correct since they changed the way to find the UPLOAD PAGE

Hmmmnnn?...:hmmmm:...was working earlier today...now it won't load for me...maybe a work in progress!?...just tried it again and it worked...takes time to iron out wrinkles I suppose...;)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...if you go into settings, you should find it...no?...

Hmmmnnn?...:hmmmm:...was working earlier today...now it won't load for me...maybe a work in progress!?...just tried it again and it worked...takes time to iron out wrinkles I suppose...;)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...if you go into settings, you should find it...no?...
P10600113.JPG

Thanks for the help hook!

Thought you guys would like this.
Here is a snapshot of my retirement investor account (RRSP here in Canada not sure what Americans would call that)
Most of these I have had for around 2 months, but I did sell a Couple for good profits alread and buy two new ones.
The green numbers are dollars increased and the green in brackets is percent increase.
IMG_5277.PNG

Here is my tax free savings account (TFSA) investing portfolio.
Bought these all yesterday and this morning:
IMG_52762.PNG

Hope that helps! As always not recommending you to do this without due diligence in research first it's risky. Though some of my friends have
Just started copying my trades hehe

Do you use an actual broker or all online?...I won't be able to do anything until I return from Mexico late March, so I have plenty of time to do some research at least...would be nice to roll a GIC into a RRSP investor acc't...What are the fee's like?...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I do all my trades right from my phone through my banks brokerage, I do not need to talk to anyone I prefer to do everything myself it is very fast. You can make a trade in less than a minute.
That one I use in the pics is called BMO investor line with my bank.
There is a flat fee of $9.95 every time you make a trade. That's it. There is another one called questtrade that is slightly cheaper I think a dollar cheaper. That one is not associated with any bank, it is independent and I believe it is the cheapest one.

Question for you guys. My ultimate purple with about 2 weeks to go are eating their fan leaves. All my
Other plants have been staying green until harvest lately.

I gave them a rescue drench and some de-stress a week ago and now the leaves are even more yellow. Anything special I should do?

Thanks

IMG_528610.JPG

Fuck Jeff sessions!
That guy needs to have his pen taken away for his silly political posturing memo.

The Canadian marijuana stock market Is down 5-20% across the board. Yesterday my value was up $18,000 above my initial investment, today it is only up $13,000 over initial investment . And it is all for nothing. None of the Canadian companies are allowed to export to the US because of the fact that it is federally illegal there. So this should not affect the Stocks much. It is just a bunch of clueless noobs dumping their stocks out of fear. I wish I had more money to invest some good bargains today ;-)
anyway i bet it's all back in a couple of weeks or less. Not the first time it's dropped Like that, won't be the last.

I just watched a interview video from today with the CFO of Weed MD, he said that this will actually be good for Canadian companies in the long run because we don't have to worry about any competition from America. We currently export to six countries and more on the way and don't have to worry about the Guant behemoth south of us competing whatsoever ha ha.
America is in danger of being left behind in the marijuana industry

Question for you guys: my ultimate purple got GE last watering. Now it's due for its last watering (trichomes say about 5 days left)should I give it GE a second time in a row for the sweet finish, or something else? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom