OG's Hi Brix Organic: LEDs, Perpetual Harvest

You might find they purple up in the last 2 to 3 weeks. My Grape Ape....which will turn at any temp, really starts getting the color in the last 2 to 3 weeks.

I wish it was just a case of that. Almost 8 weeks down on a "7-8 week" bloom time and 7 green out of 7.

I spoke too soon, one has turned slightly purple on the leaves. Not on the bud really though yet. Also looks still to be 2-3 weeks to go so they lied about 7-8 weeks bloom (but breeders bloom estimates are about as good as LED light model wattage values)
IMG_513813.JPG

Holy shit, more excited about my stocks today than the plants.
Canopy Growth is up 20% TODAY. All the big players are up 5-20% today woohoo!!!! I'm up over $7K just on my weed stocks!

A hint from an old daytrader ... you might want to keep the "sell-on-the-news" principle in mind. :hmmmm:

I'm out of the game and don't know squat about this market, but California is coming up and that would be "the news", no? I'm a little curious if nothing else.

:Namaste:

All Canadian companies. They can't sell to America because your laws are so fucked up federally.
Right now they are medical only but the market is about to be over 1000 times as big so standard investment strategies are out of their element. Mostly just trying to maximize my position in as many of the big players as I can before legalization.

A few people asked which stocks i have invested in. Figured I would share. Not recommending anyone buy anything though, that's up to you to decide if the risks are worth the potential rewards.

I currently own shares in canopy growth corporation (WEED), emblem corporation (EMC), maple leaf green world (MGW), and supreme pharmaceuticals (FIRE). Check out some of their three month graphs to see the kinds of returns we have been making

I am also interested in the hydropothecary corp (THCX), Aphria (APH), Aurora cannabis (ACB), harvest one cannabis (HVST), and MPX Bioceutical corp (MPX). I am just watching them while I wait for my next payday. Hopefully will have some of those in the next month, though may have passed the time on some as they have already gone quite high. You have to be careful not to buy in at a peak, or you will sit on it for a while.

If you want to invest in with weed stocks without so much work having to read company reports and market analysis and crunch numbers then there is a index fund for the industry that is good it is called horizons marijuana life (HMMJ).

Hope that helps.

Wait what?

My stocks climbed decently for a while with ups and downs but then just after Christmas they went up on average over 15% one first day, then over 10% the next day. So the value is up $5000 in two days. Can't wait for the market to open to see what's next.

its only appropriate - WEED stocks should be HIGH :thumb:

It's a growth industry ;-) I love the green rush! Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest. It's like investing in alcohol right before Prohibition ended...

my arse is still sore from me kicking it for not jumping in at the beginning, when I was still werkin'...have a GIC coming due when I'm in Mexico...maybe I'll play with that...we'll see...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Well you can all be glad I never invested, I am the kiss of death when it comes to stocks

Here is how I kink all the branches flat by crushing each brach to form it flat. I don't need string or wire this way, or a restrictive screen.
IMG_523810.JPG

Hope to put that one into bloom in a week.

Back
Top Bottom