Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fame!

Re: Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fam

WOW, amazing stuff! Beautiful plants, very good entries!

:lot-o-toke: :allgood:

Re: Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fam

:thumb:I thought the White Widow(Bud on a stick) was an excellent smoke and had very very good dense buds I grew her just before our last visit to India and grew her all the way through on a 12/12 schedule,, yet she gave me just under an Ounce an was far from a big girl she was certainly one of my favourite strains :love:
DSC_0277_1_.JPG
DSC_0281_1_.JPG
DSC_0286_1_.JPG
DSC_0287_1_.JPG
DSC_02913.JPG

My next best or near level for best was Northern lights ,, this girl had a great shape I wish I had a better camera every bud was dense and she was a real pleasure to grow:circle-of-love:
image_14_2.jpg
image_8_1.jpg
image_7_2.jpg
image_22_1.jpg
image_23_1.jpg
image_32_1.jpg

So many strains an so little time :high-five:

I guess ill go look through my pile of pics today

Re: Ok - Let's kick off the Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free board games & fam

This is my auto WW... and this is the best pic I can do...:circle-of-love:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice thread thanks for the invite. I might even dig thru my pic's later.. I might find acouple outta the 3or4 thousand. Nice pic's peoples...... Keepem Green

Greenhouse grown OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple:
OG_Kush_x_G_D_P_.JPG

Greenhouse grown AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple/Pheno #2:
Organic_G_D_P_x_AK-473.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

20160328_133234.jpg
20160328_110542.jpg
20160328_131359.jpg
20160328_115444.jpg
20160328_102120.jpg
20160324_192805.jpg
20160321_184024.jpg
20160315_163409.jpg
Ok I have some yummy looking purple kush for you, this is my 1st time growing anything . 1000w hps light in a closet, real day to day struggles with heat issues but I'm doing the best my budget allowed me. 2 flushes , pro bionic nutes every water, +bloom ever other water
Bud pictures taken yesterday plant picture about a week ago. Week 8 of flowering .. pretty well done now !

Hey I just chopped my purple ladies down and would like to add a few more pictures .. totals wet with stems 28oz just hanging to dry today .. that's off 3 plants 1 grow I'm super stoked !!
One cola was 51g !!

:drool:

Nice harvest House81! Those are some beautiful purple nugs! The second photo from the earlier three definitely looks like a pick!

Great job everyone! The competition's still running for about a week, and there are lots of prizes! ;)

:cheer:

I just want to throw acouple shots up on here. I don't have them labeled but I remember if needed. First just a pretty little one;
Purple_Bud_s_Rock.JPG

alittle more purple;
mb39.jpg

gb_8_.JPG

chrch2.JPG

Kids.JPG

King_Tut1.JPG

Bud-3.JPG

Sorry not my best pic's but least I threw acouple out. The last 4 were a Church I did aways back. Girls look good everyone Best and Keepem Green

how can I put the pics easily... I dont know why its not working.

how can I put the pics easily... I dont know why its not working.

Hey thethea!
You need to upload photos to your gallery first than post them in this thread afterwards by clicking on the camera icon in the menu. Hope that helps! :blunt:

I hope I'm not too late
all indoor
all bloomed under led's
botanicare nutes with amendments

black Russian

20150611_1903411.jpg

20150611_1904081.jpg

20150612_1357381.jpg

20150612_1357461.jpg

20150612_1358101.jpg

20150612_1358171.jpg

20150612_1358371.jpg

20150612_1358431.jpg

20150612_1358491.jpg

DSC065116.JPG

DSC065125.JPG

DSC065155.JPG

DSC065225.JPG

DSC065238.JPG

DSC065247.JPG

Afghan Kush x Skunk

DSC021909.jpg

DSC0219210.jpg

Chemdawg

DSC040984.JPG

DSC040995.JPG

DSC041006.JPG

DSC041015.JPG

DSC041023.JPG

Chocolope Kush

20160216_1839581.jpg

20160216_1840042.jpg

20160216_1840102.jpg

lets throw in 2 more

got a white widow

most strains I run are 9 week bloom I have done 10 and 11 but not often

DSC038766.JPG

DSC038776.JPG

DSC038788.JPG

Sour Diesel

20150513_1832411.jpg

20150513_1833021.jpg

Jamaican Dream from Eva Female Seeds:

DSCN36571.JPG

DSCN36642.JPG

DSCN36601.JPG

DSCN35054.JPG

Nice job everyone!

There are at least six winners already in this thread! We'll announce the winners tomorrow, as today we're very busy filming our kickstarter advertisement video.

Great job everyone! Beautiful photos, gorgeous plants!

:cheer: :goodjob: :cheer:

We're also extending the deadline one more week! We have a bit more time and we don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to win the game!

Awesome, May i present 2x Strains.

Up first

Money Maker (Strain Hunters)

For me this is a knockout strain, i smoke this of a night and i can guarantee i actually get a decent sleep drifting into a far far away land :rofl: Very relaxing but 100% couch lock, smoke it and you wont want to do anything ;)

Here is a bit of info on the strain, pretty much spot on and definitely will be added to my next seed order again:

This Mostly Indica strain produces a High up to 1000 gr/m2 yield.
This Feminised seed grows well in Indoors, Outdoors conditions. Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Short plant reaching Short.
This strain has Original Master Kush x Hindu Kush x Skunk (feminized) Genetics. The CBD content of the strain is Unknown.
This strain can be used to treat a variety of medical conditions including, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain. The user can benefit from a Hepls with insomnia, pain, lack of appetite..

The The Money Maker is a very old-school plant. Short, bushy, with very small internodes, it grows very fast and has an extremely vigorous attitude. 
The leaf shows some sativa heritage, but the buds are definitely full indica, with a berry-sweet aroma that turns rapidly into a very kushy, earthy feel. The calyx is large, buds grow irregular in shape and tend 
to slight fox-tailing. The Money Maker makes very compact, heavy flower clusters, and it has very low 
leaf-to-calyx ratio so manicuring is very easy. 

It performs well indoors and outdoors, and is ideal for beginners as well as for advanced growers.
 The aroma is very intense, with a berry flavor that gives space to very deep earthy, mossy notes, to end in a slight garlic feel. The effect is round and thick. It is ideal for very relaxing nights, or very lazy days. Medicinally very valuable for those with trouble sleeping, or intense pains. What the dried bud/crumbled bud looks like: the dried buds small but very dense, with huge calyx clusters dripping with resin already after few weeks of flowering. The crumbled bud is sticky, dark green, with black hues. Small, thin hairs.

DSCF23204.JPG

DSCF25513.JPG

DSCF27904.JPG

DSCF26372.JPG

DSCF25893.JPG

Next up..

Atomic (Bomb Seeds)

This is a few pics from my last harvest and current flowering girl, all at different stages throughout the flowering cycle. Not as strong as Money Maker, has a lot more motivating high, i smoke this during the day, still knocks me for six first thing in the morning :rofl:

A bit of info:

Bomb Seeds have gone Atomic with a truly superior strain that’ll blow your mind. They have combined a hand selected original US clone of the legendary Chemdawg with a hard hitting intensely flavored Kush from the Emerald Triangle. They then crossed this with their number one selling, award winning THC Bomb to create a truly knockout strain in every single way. Atomic has the brutal power of THC Bomb mixed with the classic Californian Kush taste and effect. Atomic’s taste and smell is simply amazing and is sure to be a definite crowd pleaser. It mixes intense fuel and citrus aromas with hints of menthol and berries. The effect is outrageous, beginning with an immediate headrush, melting into a euphoric yet full bodied sensation which is long lasting and very satisfying making it an ideal medical strain. This strain is fairly easy to grow and is of medium height. While not having quite the monster yields of THC Bomb it’s still considered a high yielder. Buds will be large and plump with layers and layers of crystal upon crystal. Indoors, flowering time can be as little as 8 weeks. Bomb Seeds aim with Atomic was to create something extra special – a real knockout strain with a wonderful kush flavor and awe inspiring stone. They've exceeded their own high standards and they're sure you’re going to love it!

DSCF25451.JPG

DSCF22904.JPG

DSCF25352.JPG

DSCF3633.JPG

DSCF37483.JPG

DSCF36602.JPG

DSCF27461.JPG

DSCF36134.JPG

:Namaste:

Don't know, seed mix up... Trainwreck or. Sour Blueberry..
image36576.jpg

A few more main cola shots of my greenhouse grown "Silver Fox" strain which is a three way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple.

DSC0474910.jpg

DSC052933.jpg

Silver_Fox-3.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A person can tell that CHH, Graytail, and Feral are great gardeners. Plants are being pushed close to their maximum TDS uptake---but right in that sweet spot. Awesome job men.

Cola, you're just in a league of your own bro. I followed your first grow in your green house. Please, take my lack of comments as a compliment. You produce the finest outdoor I've seen. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom