Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fame!

Re: Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fam

Two More Entries:

White Widow

white_widow_entry_1.jpg

White_Widow_entry_3.jpg

Approximately 85 days to flower. This strain is an easy grower. Fuss free and easy to clone, making it a great perpetual plant to keep in the grow.

White Widow

Among the most famous strains worldwide is White Widow, a balanced hybrid first bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds. A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s. Its buds are white with crystal resin, warning you of the potent effects to come. A powerful burst of euphoria and energy breaks through immediately, stimulating both conversation and creativity. White Widow’s genetics have given rise to many other legends like White Russian, White Rhino, and Blue Widow. Still, many growers prefer cultivation of the original White Widow, which flowers in about 60 days indoors.

White Widow has long been a go to medication for pain/stress/depression, and is a wonderful appetite stimulant.

Re: Ok - Let's Kick Off The Smoke City Strain Photo Contest! - Free Board Games & Fam

:circle-of-love:

Wow! Amazing entries from everyone! We have some definite picks already! Luckily, there are plenty of prizes! :love:

It's so nice to see people are interested! With no real connections to the industry or any celebrities and very little marketing budget, we're fighting an uphill battle with the publicity. If you know anyone who might be interested in the game - head shop owners, activists, pot youtubers and so on - any help would be deeply appreciated! Please, tell your friends! I have a bunch of flyers & posters if you want to spread the word! :love:

Thank you for your submissions! Keep em coming!

:cheer:

Organic Silver Fox (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC042705.JPG

DSC042755.JPG

DSC043355.JPG

DSC043065.JPG

DSC043616.JPG

DSC043366.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here are a few I picked there are many more

haze

DSC_5881_hzhy.jpg

blue moon shine

DSC_5659_bm.jpg

just a seed

DSC_5825_seed.jpg

Big Irish Doodes Durple Pream

DSC_5036_end.jpg

Blueberry outside

DSC_7156_outbb.JPG

BB outside again

DSC_7150_outbb.JPG

Blueberry

20140920_085036_bb.jpg

Blueberry again, what can I say she is pretty!

DSC_7086_bb.JPG

Big Irish Doodes Blue Cheese

20141105_060008_bidbcsmp.jpg

:roorrip:

Wow you folks have crazy talent... well done.

Rock On!
:allgood:
420 folks

20160324_192805.jpg
20160321_184024.jpg
20160315_163409.jpg
Ok I have some yummy looking purple kush for you, this is my 1st time growing anything . 1000w hps light in a closet, real day to day struggles with heat issues but I'm doing the best my budget allowed me. 2 flushes , pro bionic nutes every water, +bloom ever other water
Bud pictures taken yesterday plant picture about a week ago. Week 8 of flowering .. pretty well done now !

TGA's Marion Berry Kush needing about three more weeks of flowering.
DSCN30994.JPG
DSCN31006.JPG

Another one about to be chopped.
DSCN30296.JPG
DSCN30223.JPG

Medicann's Blue Blood Blue Berry Pheno.
DSCN30735.JPG
DSCN30743.JPG

Reserva Privada/DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush.
lala_020.jpg
lala_019.jpg

A couple more Holy Grails I grew in years past.
today_272.jpg
today_098.jpg

World of seeds Afghan Kush.
Picture_03355.jpg
Picture_03253.jpg

This sounds like fun!
MMMF aka Mingus Mountain Mother Fucker
First, the parents
I crossed these two plants (both from bag seed) Indica Sativa)
Outside_August_24_2.JPG

And the product of the cross
Outside_Bud_Oct_18_6.JPG

I did this before I was a 420 Magazine member and before I really knew anything

[/I]Ok I have some yummy looking purple kush for you, this is my 1st time growing anything . 1000w hps light in a closet, real day to day struggles with heat issues but I'm doing the best my budget allowed me. 2 flushes , pro bionic nutes every water, +bloom ever other water
Bud pictures taken yesterday plant picture about a week ago. Week 8 of flowering .. pretty well done now !
McDs!!

Back
Top Bottom