Ooops

We all have to keep a couple of things in mind. First is that we cannot be there with you to see what you see; we can rely on the photos but it is not the same as being able to touch the plant or soil, or move the leaves apart to see the growth, and so on. So the best we can all do is give pointers and suggestions based on what we see and our own experience.

I say no, they will not fight. To me, the way to look at it is that there are two plants living in the amount of soil that the pot can hold. If it was my situation I would continue on paying attention to one pot of soil as the main point and the number of actual plants in that soil no longer matters.

In other words, just like I would do if I want to create a colorful outdoor patio flower pot during the summer by planting 3 or 4 Zinnia flowers in one pot to have a clump of green leaves and a clump of multi-colored flowers. It becomes one pot of flowers and not 3 flowering plants bunched together.

Back to your initial issue when you got your plants back from your buddy. If they were just several cm tall I would have reached in with a small gardening trowel and dug the up and then pulled them apart and planted them in their own pots. No longer even give it a second thought anymore, I just do it and think nothing of it. Kinda rough on them but they are plants but I have the confidence that I can pull that sort of thing off and now do it with all kinds of plants every spring and early summer.

I know what you are going through with that arthritis. Same sort of issue but the last couple of months have been one flare up after another of gout in the same arthritic hand. Had already lost partial use of fingers 3 and 4 over the past several years but now it will be part of fingers one and two plus some wrist strength and movement.

Two transplants waiting in my growing room and I know that I have to reduce the pain in my wrist and fingers before I can start that project. It ain't gonna be easy no matter what.

Do you mean three quarters of a week (3/4) or three to four weeks (3-4). My recommendation is to take a couple of cuttings from each plant within days and start to root them. If the cuttings do not root in the next two weeks or so then there is enough time to take a few more and try again.

Have fun, good luck, and all that.

And as Bluter mentions in his msg just above mine, remember to treat them as one plant from here on out.
Yeah mate, if it helps 1is a sensiseeds durban the other is a WW from 420.
I don’t even know if motherfucking associate of mine even had the pot under a light

Yeah mate, if it helps 1is a sensiseeds durban the other is a WW from 420.
I don’t even know if motherfucking associate of mine even had the pot under a light
As far as how I received the mutha -after speaking to L’idiot savant ( -minus the ‘savant’ bit) I’ve ascertained from what he has and hasn’t told me, from generally having a looksee in his nute cupboard etc, that he had it/them under weak ,red , led and loaded with root stimulator stuff. for 6 or 7 weeks Instead of just giving them back to me once they had feckin popped and transplanted—Fuckin Dick— not that I’m still bitter or anything like that lol🤬 Anyway that explains the 8 or 9 cm seedlings with massive root ball. He’d also given them some liquid silicone instead of pricking them out and repotting . I gather that he presumed he’d try to impress me with his inexperience rather than just do the bloody job he would’ve been recompensed for . Oh well. Back to the future - this fuckin arthritis is a mindfuck man -I find myself in the position of after rolling spliff for 42years ,apart from 6months enforced break due to dope and uk legal opinion of it at turn of millennium lol, what might make me stop is my fuckin thumbs being too bloody sore to roll any more . HA the fuckin irony of it ! Tbf I was a ceramic tiler for 25 ish years so that and soccer did for my knees lol.
Anyway, peace monsieur Wings, and hopefully u haven’t been like a silly Scot and gone through most of your pain relief options B4 you actually needed them for the aforementioned …. Cheers the now

you need some cbd and thc topicals. they're great for arthritis and other inflammation related pain. inflammation is the root of most pain.

Hey Opi, have you ever used a vape? I use a PAX Mini only now, no smoking. Smoking gives me congestion and I wind up hacking. Vape, no such thing. Just stuff the ground-up buds in the oven and away you go. I use a Santa Cruz Crusher grinder w/ a big storage base. A friend of mind showed me his new grinder... just set the bud on a hard surface like a table, press the grinder down, and whizzz ... grinds it up. No twisting and turning. I also keep my buds very crispy using moisture packets, and use the microwave to recharge the packets when they are spent. Crispy buds make for very easy grinding.

Arthritis and other issues are caused by inflammation, probably also cancer according to Dr. Angus Dalgleish in the UK. And smoking I think definitely contributes to inflammation. Of course, there are dietary causes as well.

I know a guy who swears by Frankincense essential oil. He says 1 drop per day eliminates his arthritis. Ya gotta find the good stuff, like doTerra... i.e. food grade or pharmaceutical grade. Another name for it is boswellia, and you can buy it as a supplement.

And like bluter says, add some CBD. I recommend vaping CBD buds. I've been growing CBD and CBG plants for a few years now. I grind both THC and CBD buds, and then mix them, and vape them. CBD definitely offers pain relief. So does CBG.

cheers

Hey Opi, I just happened to be looking at another thing tonight that helps arthritis. It's one of the 3 main plant sterols (phytosterols), and it's called stigmasterol. It's found in raw dairy products and sugar cane juice. The common factor is that cows eat grass and sugar cane is a type of grass. For dairy, I think the cream and butter contain the most. Sugar cane juice has even way more than dairy...

RE: Stigmasterol... the "Anti-Stiffness Factor" (Wulzen)...

1706522021295.png

source: Amazon.com

I love sugar cane juice, and sugar cane is one of the things I want to grow at my farm. But the wild pigs will eat it, so I'll plant some in my fenced garden space, until which time I get to fencing in more of the farm.

I think stigmasterol is anti-inflammatory.

Here's a bunch of info on stigmasterol & arthritis...

:ciao:

Hey Opi, I just happened to be looking at another thing tonight that helps arthritis. It's one of the 3 main plant sterols (phytosterols), and it's called stigmasterol. It's found in raw dairy products and sugar cane juice. The common factor is that cows eat grass and sugar cane is a type of grass. For dairy, I think the cream and butter contain the most. Sugar cane juice has even way more than dairy...

RE: Stigmasterol... the "Anti-Stiffness Factor" (Wulzen)...

1706522021295.png

source: Amazon.com

I love sugar cane juice, and sugar cane is one of the things I want to grow at my farm. But the wild pigs will eat it, so I'll plant some in my fenced garden space, until which time I get to fencing in more of the farm.

I think stigmasterol is anti-inflammatory.

Here's a bunch of info on stigmasterol & arthritis...

:ciao:
Thanks man, I did actually try and write a thanks note to you and el Bluto explaining shit - I’m also fairly seriously underweight- 50k & 1m65cm so don’t reckon that’ll be helping too much and looking for something to rewire my head to eating coz weed ain’t done it for couple decades now. This ain’t a medical website though so instead of hearing about all that shit bout me I’ll just say many thanks for all of the input 🙏 .
I’ll keep u updated on the durban widow gig on ‘oops’ thread - I can not foresee a problemless grow lol .
Ps anyone know if watermelon o.g A) has a tendency to require calmag due! to red leaf stalks ? + B) is it really fussy bout it’s ph - 5 plants, usually 3 drops ph down in 2L brings ph down to 6.7 ish yet the WM goes radioactive unless it gets 5drops per 2L bringing ph to 5.7ish SO I presume it is a fussy git and requires perfecto soil conditions as compared to other ,obviously hardier, strains ? Last bunch of 🍉 I grew was exactly the feckin same , however being a clone one would expect it to be !! @confuses myself…..

Back
Top Bottom