Organic - 600W HPS + 2x 600W LED - Multiple Strains

Yeah it does but I reuse my soil and just add about 1/4 of new. Seems to get better and better each time and not as compact and a plus is while the soil is sitting waiting for the next run the micro roots mulch in the old soil.

Yeah it does but I reuse my soil and just add about 1/4 of new. Seems to get better and better each time and not as compact and a plus is while the soil is sitting waiting for the next run the micro roots mulch in the old soil.

When you reuse your soil do you add anything nutrient wise for new seedlings?

PeeJay uses this Yum Yum mix and excelerite, which combined seem to have all the essentials in a super soil. I was going to buy all my stuff like blood and bone meal, alfalfa, Greensand, dolomite lime etch separately and have it on hand for mixing anytime, but those two mixes seem like they would cover all bases. I'll probably end up reusing this soil as well, the next batch of plants will most likely be much more nutrient rich, being in cooked soil with more additives. I was going to buy one of Doc's kits but I really want to figure this stuff out for myself so I can educate others. His kit looks phenomenal, I was going to buy it but he was on vacation, by the time he got back I convinced myself that I could do this myself, with some input from others too, hopefully I get some pointers from Doc as well.

Transferred my three seedlings, Pineapple Express didn't pop in water or paper towels... will wait and try another time probably... I think I want to make the two Sour Tangle and the one Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana into scrog attempts, at least a little LST and try and go in 20 gallon pots, I want to try and grow some bigger ladies.

Subscribed

Glad to have you here...

Everything is going really well right now, a bit of slight clawing in the flower room, I over watered so I can let them dry up a bit before a flush, Super Lemon Haze, two Jack Herer and the Phantom Cookies have been on 12/12 since July 1st, and Great White Shark went in on the 5th. The majority of my leaves look fake as can be, they are super shiny, would like to get a refractometer at some point and check the brix levels.

it's worm poop! :laughtwo:

sorry, I just really wanted to type that out. :)
Earth Worm Castings.

Congrats on the Girls SD! :cheer:

:thumb:

I think you can edit 1st post for only a certain time, after that it's locked and uneditable.

Flower Tent

WP_20140709_001_1_.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

WP_20140709_003_1_.jpg
WP_20140709_006_1_.jpg

Phantom Cookies

WP_20140709_007_1_.jpg
WP_20140709_008_1_.jpg

Jack Herer B

WP_20140709_009_1_.jpg
WP_20140709_010_1_.jpg

Jack Herer A

WP_20140709_011_1_.jpg
WP_20140709_012_1_.jpg

Great White Shark

WP_20140709_013_1_.jpg

WP_20140709_014_1_.jpg

Clones

WP_20140709_015_1_.jpg

Super Skunk (Auto apparently)

WP_20140709_016_1_.jpg

WP_20140709_017_1_.jpg

Kosher Kush

WP_20140709_018_1_.jpg

Seedlings

WP_20140709_020_1_.jpg

:thumb:

I think you can edit 1st post for only a certain time, after that it's locked and uneditable.

I figured it was timed... that's a bummer, most forums I've used always allow you to edit your posts, for updates

So one thing I noticed, no matter how much I do or don't water, that Jack Herer B is droopy or has slight claw, not sure exactly what to do other than wait it out, but funny enough, the only clones not doing well? Jack Herer B clones, drooping in the same fashion no matter what I do.

Back
Top Bottom