Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

Sorry for the Slow reply, I been on the Road a lot this past week.

Tyvm KingJohnC. for clearing that up for me.

---------------------------

Mother #1 IS snapping back with it. Her leaves are turning green again, and lifting back up in to place where they should be.

I will be posting new pics of her as soon as im able.

Ok ok, I Stood all I can Stand, And I cant Stand it no more. Time to see these lovely ladies Flower.
Will be starting off tomorrow with my 1000w Hps. 6am/6pm.

Today I also added in a few more lights. To hold me over for another 2weeks,
until i can Buy another 1000w hm/hps Digital ballast/hood combo.

The Lights I added in today were.

125w Self ballasted Fluorescent light (8k lumen bulb??) &

x2 55w 200w replacement CFL bulbs on a Y splitter.
Each bulb is 3800 lumens. 7200 lm on the Y.

I figure a total of 15,200+ extra lumens.

Thinking about sticking in my small LED as well. Haven't, due to being unable to get my other one back yet.
--------------
10 Plants in the room, 4 clones 6 seed. Only one of the Lemon Ice has yet to Show pistils.
I'll Let her sit under the 12/12 hps for a day or two and check again.

In the next few min's, I'll have a few pic's of Mother #1 and the rest of the ladies up.

---------

Afew day back, I trimmed up all the ladies to allow in more light to the middle/bottom parts.
planning to trim up a little more after a few days of 12/12.

Tonight befor lights out, Right after i post a few pic's, I plan on taking 12 clones.
4 White widow,
4 Lemon Ice
4 Carm's.

Will be placing the Clones in my Germination/Humidity Dome Station. Placing them Under Afew CFL's.

Was planning on cutting an hour aday off, until I hit 12/12. I changed my mind, Im just going to go right to 12/12.

125w Fluorescent.
SAM_0931.JPG

1000w Hps, & on the Y's hanging down are the 55w 200w replacement bulbs. 3800 lumens each bulb.
SAM_09321.JPG

Mother #1. Starting to come back. Not so wilted.
SAM_0930.JPG

SAM_0929.JPG

SAM_0928.JPG

For some reason I forgot the center of Mother #1. Will post in a bit.

The rest of the Ladies.
SAM_0937.JPG

SAM_09361.JPG

SAM_09351.JPG

SAM_09341.JPG

SAM_0933.JPG

SAM_09321.JPG

I took 8 Caramelicious clones.
4 carm clones first gen from seed.
4 carm clones 2nd gen.

4 White widow.
4 lemon Ice clones.
+2 other lemon Ice, I cut from the middle of a left over branch.
I just wanted to see what these 2 extra ones would do. Instead of just scraping them.

SAM_0941.JPG

Top half are carms. Middle White widow, Lower half Lemon Ice.
SAM_0940.JPG

SAM_09391.JPG

SAM_09381.JPG

After I clean my closet and move the clones and lights in, I'll post the set up.

My new flowering room, I will finish in a few weeks when I get my new lighting setups.
Then the current room, Will be my Veg room. The flowering room will be double the size of the current.
Will have x2 1000w Hsp lights running at 12/12 in the flowering room, and a 1000w MH running at 18/6 in the Veg room.

Wake N Bake time, Lights one up and passes to Cronichemphog <:::::::::::::::#~~```

That is 4mm thick ( Mylar ) plastic. IT is rated at 98.9% or 99.8% Heat and light reflective. Found it on Amazon. That roll was 50" wide x 100ft long. The rolls very in size and price, between $20-$50 USD. The Stuff works wonderful. U can light my closet with a candle, With that mylar covering the walls.
I also plan to cover my new flowering room with it, top to bottom.

The not so shinny Stuff in my current Room, Is 6mm thick Mylar IR block. Same Rating, But with IR blocking properties.
That stuff will make my current room look like im running a toaster, Vs the heat output of a 1000w light. If a infer red camra was to be used on the house/room area. I live right on the boarder to Canada. A lot of border patrol flying and sitting all around my house. The only ppl my MMj licensing isn't valid with. Stupid fed government. Just thought it be good to hide my Basement rooms as best I could. on top of not telling any one ofc.

is the light on a low setting or something?
maybe drop it closer?
or turn it up if you can :thumb:

I have been looking at a lot of grow lights, I know this one is a bit on the costly side, But What do you all think of the
Gavita Pro 300 LEP Plasma Grow Light System? Or any other plasma typ lighting that maybe out there on the market??

haven't looked into it hows the heat?
electric consumption?
Happy Freeweed day Rx and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom