OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

That is just friggin amazing OTM. Congratulations buddy. I'm so excited for you. I'm sure this hasn't happened in many many years. This could be something big.

That is just friggin amazing OTM. Congratulations buddy. I'm so excited for you. I'm sure this hasn't happened in many many years. This could be something big.

Thanks guys! :thanks:

We still have a long way to go yet, shit can happen and if its going to, chances are 40 year old seeds have a big target!:riskybusiness:

This is really splendid news, I hope these will grow just fine!

Cool. If you succeed, then maybe some day in the future others will be able to grow these original genetics too. It's really cool

It's a taproot party! :party:

This is so exciting, OTM. Well done!

Really excited for you OTM. If you can get a taproot, you can get a plant going! Can't wait to see the next steps. Wish I hadn't been so busy last night and missed this then!

YEAH!! WAY TO GO OTM!!! WOOOOOO! Haha. I am VERY happy for you!! this has me super pumped. I can't believe it. Honestly. I am thrilled to see this happening. I cannot wait to see these genetics revived.

This should end up a sticky here or maybe a guide for others who happen to luckally have very old top grade genetics(old of course doesn't mean good. ). I thank you for not only sharing this, but also for not giving up and sharing this with us. This is HUGE man! I have a lot to do so I'll say more later, but I cannot wait to see a plant come from all this. You deserve it and if you can keep these genetics alive that will be HUGE for everyone!

I had a BIG day yesterday going to the hydro shop for TONS of shit I need and haven't had since my grow was stolen 10 something years ago. Taken forever. And a package came that I paid $140 for total. I cannot wait till November to pop one of these Williams Wonder babies I just received!! . . . . . .

I'll post a pic lata. Not to hijack your thread but I have been after this strain since early 2000ish when I first found out about it. Now it's close to extinction. I can't put a pic up now for some reason but whatever. Its a very unique pure Afghanica Indica indoor hybrid that can only flower for some unique reason by being induced inside. It was released by the Super Sativa Seed Club in 86-87 catalog. Has massive baseball/football/softball size nugs. It's also unusually high in CBC. I am going to colab with someone and grow/make seeds and hopefully repopulate it as it's near extinction.

Congratulations again and I can't wait to see those babies go further. The fact 2 are showing is HUGE! Keep up the fantastic work! Glad you did the ph. Could have been that too. I love this. Look forward to more of this!!

Thank You everyone! You are all a part of this journey, without all of your support and suggestions plus Snarly's crystal ball...they would probably still be sitting in my folk's basement!:thanks::thanks:
You know, OTM, I only bring out the crystal ball for special occasions. And this was the most special of all! :bravo:

7-27 Old Bean update;

Old bean #1 and old bean #3 found a new home in soaked & PH'd Rapid rooters a couple hours ago, it looks like old bean #4 is starting to show a tap so I did an extra rooter for that one.

I was only going to plant #1 but #3 was starting to dig into the paper towel so I figured now is the time!

sprouts_002.JPG

sprouts_003.JPG

sprouts_007.JPG

They are in the humidity dome with a heat mat in the veg tent next to the clone gals for encouragement, hopefully we will see some action in the next few days and old bean #4 can join them soon!

:thanks:

They are in the humidity dome with a heat mat in the veg tent next to the clone gals for encouragement, hopefully we will see some action in the next few days and old bean #4 can join them soon!

Beware not to cook them with the heat mat. I see a lot of people recommending heat mats but I also see a lot of people having problems with them. Personally, I wouldn't use a heat mat unless the weather is really cold, like winter cold. But I might be wrong!

YEAH!! WAY TO GO OTM!!! WOOOOOO! Haha. I am VERY happy for you!! this has me super pumped. I can't believe it. Honestly. I am thrilled to see this happening. I cannot wait to see these genetics revived.

This should end up a sticky here or maybe a guide for others who happen to luckally have very old top grade genetics(old of course doesn't mean good. ). I thank you for not only sharing this, but also for not giving up and sharing this with us. This is HUGE man! I have a lot to do so I'll say more later, but I cannot wait to see a plant come from all this. You deserve it and if you can keep these genetics alive that will be HUGE for everyone!

I had a BIG day yesterday going to the hydro shop for TONS of shit I need and haven't had since my grow was stolen 10 something years ago. Taken forever. And a package came that I paid $140 for total. I cannot wait till November to pop one of these Williams Wonder babies I just received!! . . . . . .

I'll post a pic lata. Not to hijack your thread but I have been after this strain since early 2000ish when I first found out about it. Now it's close to extinction. I can't put a pic up now for some reason but whatever. Its a very unique pure Afghanica Indica indoor hybrid that can only flower for some unique reason by being induced inside. It was released by the Super Sativa Seed Club in 86-87 catalog. Has massive baseball/football/softball size nugs. It's also unusually high in CBC. I am going to colab with someone and grow/make seeds and hopefully repopulate it as it's near extinction.

Congratulations again and I can't wait to see those babies go further. The fact 2 are showing is HUGE! Keep up the fantastic work! Glad you did the ph. Could have been that too. I love this. Look forward to more of this!!

Thanks, I don't know about a sticky just yet, when I have a big bag of seeds about a year from now, maybe!:ganjamon:

Post what ever you want, I am sure others on here would also be interested in learning more about the strain!:smokin:

Beware not to cook them with the heat mat. I see a lot of people recommending heat mats but I also see a lot of people having problems with them. Personally, I wouldn't use a heat mat unless the weather is really cold, like winter cold. But I might be wrong!

I have my temp probe inside, so far it has been 78-82 degrees, Lights are about to go out so if if it is any higher, I can ditch the mat...veg tent will get down to 70-72 at night when lights are off, I have found if I put a folded hand towel between the tray and mat, that helps regulate the temps to a lower inside temp.

Back
Top Bottom