Outdoor/Greenhouse: Ginger Ape Genetics Bruce Banner Phenotype Vs. Sherbert Auto - Germenation Stage

My grow season is starting off with a BANG!! Phenotype Vs. Auto
Bruce Banner Vs. Sherbert

Ginger Ape Genetics.
1# Bruce Banner
Hybrid: OG Kush/Strawberry Diesel
Phenotype.

2# Sherbert
Hybrid: GSC/Pink Panties
Auto Flower
Welcome to 420 @XSliffiX . When the time is right, perhaps you can share with us some pics of your grow and greenhouse.

Some images.

20220722_111057.jpg

20220722_111022.jpg

20220722_110913_007.jpg

20220722_110850_003.jpg

20220722_110324.jpg

20220722_105410.jpg

20220721_222027_003.jpg

20220718_143245.jpg

Some images.

20220722_111057.jpg

20220722_111022.jpg

20220722_110913_007.jpg

20220722_110850_003.jpg

20220722_110324.jpg

20220722_105410.jpg

20220721_222027_003.jpg

20220718_143245.jpg
Nice, very clean and neat setup you have, even the name tags are classy.
Are you connected with the engineering field by any chance?.

No Sir..I feel like I'm a "jack of all" but you know what they say. Cannabis opened my mind. I feel like I'm learning much faster. It keeps me fokused en I feel like a can complete the task at hand. I wish I new this 10 years back. How about you. Do you grow?

The shelves are nice. I guess the brand a bought is not that sturdy. Overall it's nice. Would like a more private indoor setup. The shelves can be discounted. I was thinking in flowering stage it could make the the Training easier but I will see when I get to that point.

No Sir..I feel like I'm a "jack of all" but you know what they say. Cannabis opened my mind. I feel like I'm learning much faster. It keeps me fokused en I feel like a can complete the task at hand. I wish I new this 10 years back. How about you. Do you grow?
I want some of that, my poor mind could use some opening...lol

Seriously, you seem to have a nice touch for growing (outdoor). So, what are you going to do when that Bruce Banner gets 6' or better, even topping, she will get at least 5' ?

I've been growing for ma and me for around 10 yrs, and if I knew then, what I know now about growing, several of my earlier crops would have turned out much better. I've poked around with several forum's over the years and when I came across 420, I knew I found a home.

Take care my friend.

Worst case scenario for the Bruce Banner would be moving it out of the tent. The idea is to do some intense training. Getting the auto out as quickly as possible. The tent is about 1.7m. I would be happy just getting a 1m tall plant. Thanks for complement. 10 years I wish I had that knowledge.

I want some of that, my poor mind could use some opening...lol

Seriously, you seem to have a nice touch for growing (outdoor). So, what are you going to do when that Bruce Banner gets 6' or better, even topping, she will get at least 5' ?

I've been growing for ma and me for around 10 yrs, and if I knew then, what I know now about growing, several of my earlier crops would have turned out much better. I've poked around with several forum's over the years and when I came across 420, I knew I found a home.

Take care my friend.
Sir. You do know your plants. It sounds like you've Poped a few Bruce Banner seeds. I will always lend an hear to some pointers. This is my 2nd year growing. I feel more prepared this year.

Thanks for just being a nice person.

Sir. You do know your plants. It sounds like you've Poped a few Bruce Banner seeds. I will always lend an hear to some pointers. This is my 2nd year growing. I feel more prepared this year.
Thanks for just being a nice person.
XS, nice to hear from you.

I grew Bruce Banner a couple yrs ago. I may still have a bag or so stashed back. BB is a little low on thc, somewhere around 16 - 20% +/- and I think she is heavy sativa laden; overall she makes a good daytime smoke, providing an upbeat buzz that doesn't screw up the mind.

My typical crop normally consists of a mix of different sativa and indica strains. This way I can add a pinch or so of multiple strains together into a single joint, usually depending on the time of day, I call it a cocktail. Ma and I try to grow enough crop to last us a couple of years, as well as being somewhat generous to friends and acquaintance's.

Take care and I'm looking forward to hearing about your growing progress.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom