P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Looks like Afghan Kush #2 will be coming down first. She's been pulled from the room & isolated in a dark room. I'll get it harvested in a few hours.
:thumb:
2020-05-08-07-00-41.jpg
2020-05-08-07-00-10.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-35.jpg
2020-05-08-06-56-59.jpg
2020-05-08-06-57-36.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-02.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-29.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-00.jpg

:party:
Such a beautiful plant:green_heart: What is the genetics? Is it a pure afghani? Is that a Seedsman offering? Looks like cookies great grandmother with the frost and fade, just a better yielder. Some Dank for sure. :high-five:

Such a beautiful plant:green_heart: What is the genetics? Is it a pure afghani? Is that a Seedsman offering? Looks like cookies great grandmother with the frost and fade, just a better yielder. Some Dank for sure. :high-five:
It's the Seedsman cross
Screenshot_20200508-073851_Chrome.jpg

Dank bud for us means it’s really potent stuff, and We consider bunk bud crappy weed. :ciao:

it’s funny how different areas has different slangs.
But I mean...I’m Canadian, let me show ya..
I was passing this guy on the highway doin twenty clicks over the speed limit, I totally flipped the other Canuck the bird, and said “learn how to drive, you hoser!” He flexed his molsen muscle (potbelly) and pulled over ya see. He asked if I wanted to get in a kerfuffle, and I said, “oh, for sure bud!” So I put my timmies double double and honey crueler donut down, and went at’er!

:smokin:
That's the slang used here in the great state of YEEHAW, too.

I grow in a corner room in the basement so I can deal with the heat. In the winter I need the heat or I would be using electricity I was saving with the LEDs to heat the room.
Being old school hps too , for me the change over took me while to go for. Price comparing for hps set ups and LED kept me on the hps for a while longer as the led improved and underwent a lot of spectrum changes. I got to watching a few grows with the newer Mars lights and the results of the grows combined with the running costs definitely had my interest. We then had our hottest summer here in the UK and even with so much input and exhaust, keeping them cool enough was impossible. I got a good deal on a pair of TSL-2000 at their launch and now have an additional Sp250 between them. To date I have now beat my career best by over 10oz for 600w less overall at the wall. not to mention the heat reduction. Like you say , in winter the heating up is necessary with a small greenhouse tubular heater . This did not need running all the time as there is a little heat below the led too and the power packs produce usable heat if you pull it back into the room too. for me the height saving in a small loft is a bonus too. Spectrum wise , a full spectrum and also the additional infrared spectrum on Led is always a bonus too. Sorry to butt in but thought it may add some more info.

I'm waiting to cut her sister... lol

Maybe a week behind, but about twice the size!
:party:
Only on 420 could this statement ever be acceptable P. Even overheard in a telephone chat would get you spreading out and cuffed !!!. lol

Depends on the day, but my daily consumption wanders between 3-7g. I'm basically a blunt chimney. LoL

I'm actually gonna be taking a tolerance break soon. This quarantine shit has me smoking wayyyy too much. LoL
I think thats the case with everyone.....I am turning people away, can't keep up with the demand lol

Yeah. I'm back to hand watering too... it's just a lot of pots.

I'm gonna start shooting toward less plants with much longer veg times. My goal is to harvest a 1 pounder eventually. LoL, a single plant yield over 16.

Biggest yield to date was 12.75 oz. I think I can beat that with a little patience.
You will get there.......but genetics play as big a key as the veg times in my experience. The NL that hit the pound mark for me indoors barely had 70 days veg time. I have run other plants for 110+ days in veg and barely hit 10 zips.

How did you like the Laughing Buddha smoke.....i don't remember you commenting on it too much.
It was good smoke.... just not anything that "blew my mind"

Yes, indoor under HPS. Laughing Buddha from Barney's was my largest yield to date...
have to agree on the buddha. did one too and they produce so well. I think I met you on our joint grow of it a while back P.

It was a heavy yielder, not as heavy on THC, but it was still super good bud.

I wanna run it again, now that I've seen it in action.

I vividly remember it smelling like breakfast sausage during the early flower weeks. LoL

It threw me off a bit. LoL
haha I get that one too. I wondered initially about all the flavour fuss as I had cheap weed smell for so long before she finally pumped the fruity kushy smell kicked in. Very nice strain as are a lot of Barneys.

OK yeah it has OG in it. I was thinking with that frost and bag appeal no way can it be pure Afghani. If it was it would be a unicorn keeper all day. :passitleft:
Afghani can surprise you......the one I have is a gem and its got amazing bag appeal. Most potent night time meds I have found without a doubt. Thinking about throwing the one I have going in a 5 gallon in veg....into a 25 or 50 gallon pot outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom