P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Let me look this evening, you’re wanting sativas?
Nothing in particular. I love em all. I'd grow indies upstairs, or Sativas in the shed.

I just got a huge stash of freebies from Seedsman & all the homies. I never really have an excuse to buy new shit. Especially the high-end breeders. I've just never really needed to.

I like the idea of knocking out a "Penny's Picks" grow, for some variety. LoL

Helps me understand why others like the strains they do...
:passitleft:

Nothing in particular. I love em all. I'd grow indies upstairs, or Sativas in the shed.

I just got a huge stash of freebies from Seedsman & all the homies. I never really have an excuse to buy new shit. Especially the high-end breeders. I've just never really needed to.

I like the idea of knocking out a "Penny's Picks" grow, for some variety. LoL

Helps me understand why others like the strains they do...
I always liked the hazes for that start 50 projects and finish none effect.

High or low?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
hahaha now that IS a good point , you saw Thatcher, Theresa May not to mention The Queen. imagine what the not so lucky ladies look like .?

Looks like Afghan Kush #2 will be coming down first. She's been pulled from the room & isolated in a dark room. I'll get it harvested in a few hours.
:thumb:
2020-05-08-07-00-41.jpg
2020-05-08-07-00-10.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-35.jpg
2020-05-08-06-56-59.jpg
2020-05-08-06-57-36.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-02.jpg
2020-05-08-06-58-29.jpg
2020-05-08-06-59-00.jpg

:party:
I have a buddy in that next town over that we were talking about who grows that Afghan Kush. Makes him act like he's been huffing paint. :rofl:

I have a buddy in that next town over that we were talking about who grows that. Makes him act like he's been huffing paint. :rofl:
Huuuuhhhhhhh!?
e23a23d8b1bf6aec57bc0219e6586a59.jpg

Haha!

Another good thing about next month is my mustang grape vineyard will be ripe. I've made some dick-in-the-dirt-quick hooch in my day.
I got a small copper-pot if ya ever wanna distill some of that hooch.
:thumb:

Yo P. I've gotta get something off my chest. The Super Skunk is you chose is doing ok....I can't quite say the same for N420's, Virgin Ground's and Heavenly Hybrids choice lol. They're gonna kill me :rofl:

Man you've been busy. I have just had to fly through 7 pages lol. Speaking of funny British accents. I have an imbecilic UK West Country. Everything's like "cor blimey" and "bledy ell". No one knows what we're on about.

Keep busy buddy

Huuuuhhhhhhh!?
e23a23d8b1bf6aec57bc0219e6586a59.jpg

Haha!
Tyrone biggins. "someone say Crack ? ". love some Chappelle The Charley Murphy story had me in tears with the cut ins too the real guy too. comic genius at it's best.

Yo P. I've gotta get something off my chest. The Super Skunk is you chose is doing ok....I can't quite say the same for N420's, Virgin Ground's and Heavenly Hybrids choice lol. They're gonna kill me :rofl:

Man you've been busy. I have just had to fly through 7 pages lol. Speaking of funny British accents. I have an imbecilic UK West Country. Everything's like "cor blimey" and "bledy ell". No one knows what we're on about.

Keep busy buddy
Didnt understand the last few phrases at all Prof??? lol we sound thick as shit in the midlands. hahaha I hate that we get high grant representing our generic accent or a cockney cheeky chap. lol. hope you good bud. teyi g to do the rounds finally while the kids are snoring still. catch you soon buddy

Didnt understand the last few phrases at all Prof??? lol we sound thick as shit in the midlands. hahaha I hate that we get high grant representing our generic accent or a cockney cheeky chap. lol. hope you good bud. teyi g to do the rounds finally while the kids are snoring still. catch you soon buddy
Hay GGD when are we going to hook up and play some Squad. I have it installed and updated so any time you are ready during the day let me know. Swing by my journal and leave a message

Haha you guys are cracking me up in here. I haven't thought about distilling in a while. I may have to get my set up running for fun. Not really drinking that much these days but having some aging for when friends come over could be nice. I used corn for whiskey over here. Thinking I will get into rye a bit more too though. Man this forum sparks more hobbies for me. Enjoy the weekend!

Another good thing about next month is my mustang grape vineyard will be ripe. I've made some dick-in-the-dirt-quick hooch in my day.
Me too. We used left over juice from fruit coctail cans, orange juice, yeast, and sugar smuggled from the kitchen. We had brick weed smuggled in also. Texas prison is lit.

Back
Top Bottom