Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Sorry guys, I meant the surströmming or as you might know it as fermented herring another example in how a small prefix to a word can make it a totally different thing.

Talking about language barriers, I hope you havent seen our foreign minister Ann Linde in an interview with German press about the Corona status in our country. This person have worked in the EU council for more than 10 years I think and haven't got more vocabulary than a 5 year old... Embarrassing that people like that represent my country and its face to the world...

did you try it?
i mean the surstromming

i probably would have done better than her lol
i havent seen ann linde english skills but here we are still taking the piss of our ex prime minister (matteo renzi) for when he went to some important council in new york a nobody could understand a word of what he said.
the new guy (giuseppe conte) at least speaks a good english, im pretty sure he is the first italian politican who knows the grammar.
hes a university professor btw.

did you try it?
i mean the surstromming

No God noo... it smells like the worst thing you could find in a sewage pump sump.

i probably would have done better than her lol

Oh I'm certain of it! :)

ex prime minister (matteo renzi) for when he went to some important council in new york a nobody could understand a word of what he said.

Think I remember this. LoL

the new guy (giuseppe conte) at least speaks a good english, im pretty sure he is the first italian politican who knows the grammar.
hes a university professor btw.

That's an unusual thing for politicians here to have a degree in anything, sure there are ones who do but mostly they are just have mediocre grades from elementary school. :oops:

They are relying on their advisors to present them with the basis in all proposals for considerations the make.

here in my region (close to rome) we eat guts of many animalas, chicken, cow, lamb..
they have a strong taste but i like em.
one of my favourite dishes is "rigatoni con la pajata", rigatoni is a kind of pasta, pajata is a tomato sauce made with the small intestine of a calf who still drinking milk from its mom.
but we also have much worse than that : D
not sure you guys would like it
That exotic dish sounds taste worthy to me. Though not something I've seen. Only in the last 25 or 30 years we've taken to spicing up our foods here in my opinion. Our diversity of people have been bringing the food game to the next level.

That's an unusual thing for politicians here to have a degree in anything, sure there are ones who do but mostly they are just have mediocre grades from elementary school. :oops:

thought that was just souther exclusive

That exotic dish sounds taste worthy to me. Though not something I've seen. Only in the last 25 or 30 years we've taken to spicing up our foods here in my opinion. Our diversity of people have been bringing the food game to the next level.

it was poors people cookery, the proper animal was for the rich and the rest for poors.
for example the fifth quart of the cow is widely used all around italy (cow is divided in four parts by the butcher, the fifth quart is what is usually wasted so the heart, intestine, spleen and so on)
another of my favourites is "fettuccine con le rigaglie di pollo", fettuccine is freshly made pasta with eggs and flour (normal pasta is just flour and water) the sauce is prepared with chicken intestine, crest, wattles, heart and gizzard.
its amazing

thought that was just souther exclusive

it was poors people cookery, the proper animal was for the rich and the rest for poors.
for example the fifth quart of the cow is widely used all around italy (cow is divided in four parts by the butcher, the fifth quart is what is usually wasted so the heart, intestine, spleen and so on)
another of my favourites is "fettuccine con le rigaglie di pollo", fettuccine is freshly made pasta with eggs and flour (normal pasta is just flour and water) the sauce is prepared with chicken intestine, crest, wattles, heart and gizzard.
its amazing
I'd sit down to that to try in a heartbeat!

This is turning in to a real gourmet thread... funny thing with those dishes are that by now they probably moved up in the food chain and gone from poor mans food to exclusive Michelin star restaurants... :thedoubletake:

those dishes all have strong taste as you can imagine and i dont think they would fit well in michelin star restourant, but i understand perfectly what you are saying and is super true, good chefs use the tradition and bring it to the future.
i once in my life went to a michelin restaurant, bottura in modena, three stars, we had to book the place a few months before and was super expensive, anyway it was the greatest culinary experience i had in my whole life (and i dont think i will be that crazy again...it was more than 3 hundred each).
i think is something everybody should have the chanche to try.
heres a link to the restaurant:
Osteria Francescana - Massimo Bottura - Modena, Italy
in the menu page you can check the prices

Highya SO,

I think I'd rather have your chicken thighs recipe than fancy food. I once spent $50 on a Valentine's Dinner, and swore I'd never do that again. I like my cooking much better than going to a restaurant. My system couldn't handle expensive culinary treats (I don't think), as my system is tuned to usual and inexpensive ingredients. But, that's just for me. My son has a smoker and loves it. I think I'm missing out. Maybe next summer!?! Happy Smokin'

MMMMM Speaking of the best things in life, Yesterday I put some salted chicken thighs skin down in the kamado smoker for a few hours at 225F over a wood fires coals, followed by crisping the skin and a splash of bbq sauce on the gas grill. That's some good eating.

that sound very american and super tasty.
would love to get myself a smoker.
@Bode i agree with you, often you cook much better stuff with ways better ingredients at home.
but michelen stars restaurant are on a completely different level.
i wouldnt be able to cook that stuff after 10 years studying, they are crazy expensive but 100% worth it.
of course its not something i could afford every month, it was once in a lifetime for me.

Highya SO,

I think I'd rather have your chicken thighs recipe than fancy food. I once spent $50 on a Valentine's Dinner, and swore I'd never do that again. I like my cooking much better than going to a restaurant. My system couldn't handle expensive culinary treats (I don't think), as my system is tuned to usual and inexpensive ingredients. But, that's just for me. My son has a smoker and loves it. I think I'm missing out. Maybe next summer!?! Happy Smokin'
Simple can be fantastic. I don't know about your area but I see smokers all the time for free on Craigs List in the free section. They likely need some tlc but that can be ok.

that sound very american and super tasty.
would love to get myself a smoker.
@Bode i agree with you, often you cook much better stuff with ways better ingredients at home.
but michelen stars restaurant are on a completely different level.
i wouldnt be able to cook that stuff after 10 years studying, they are crazy expensive but 100% worth it.
of course its not something i could afford every month, it was once in a lifetime for me.
They weren't even smoked. Just cooked over wood coals covered on low. Yum!

Hello all, I want to tell you about the Smoothie Auto from FastBuds. The buds are mid dense and frosty. Now that they're cured they have a big "mango" taste as one of its parent is Somango a mango tasting one. It's delicious as it gets and hits hard in the indica zone! We're both reaching for it in the evening for all our needs. I'll be happy to grow the rest of the pack one day!

Back
Top Bottom