Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

17 more days are gone and things certainly improved but not ready yet i guess
strain sweet zz auto

one flower is turning yellow..

here is another plant, amnesia haze auto, which is probably ahead the sweet zz...i've read that amnesia's trichomes do not turn yellow...is it true?

they are running at about 55% humidity (with dehumidifier on otherwise would be around 80) and temperature is 82 during the day and 75 during night
thanks stoney : )
Man Mumps, they look nice! The amnesia looks fat!

Yay thanks they look good, im more than happy for my first attempt
So i need to wait for the white pistils to stop showing and wait for the first amber trichomes and then harvest right
Dont know where to dry It though...Is the growing tent a good place?
Tyty
Well, yes. If they do stop being white. Some just wont. The Smoothie I chopped today wouldn't. She went 96 days I believe on a suggested 65 day time so I just chopped her. She never showed many ambers at all if any. You have to get a feel for the weird ones like yours. :) and mine. You'll get it ok, keep watching. Yes the tent can be a good place. I use mine sometimes.

Sorry i've read a lot of stuff lately and im confused...i think i should Just wait...will update with some new pics in the next few days thanks stoney
Two days ago i broke a stem while i was LSTing my peyote wifi so i tried to fix It with tape but the day after i found out It didnt work..the i remembered that a friend told me to put some honey on the stem to make the cutting grow again...i did put the cutting in a little pot and apparently It works...little stem was all droopy and now Is full erect...dont know if It will work out properly but..crazy stuff

Looks like you're trying to root a clone.

chuck a dome over the little cutting man.... it needs time to root. You just made a clone of the big momma... Your right to wait and watch for the amber signs man otherwise its a different buzz

thanks mate appreciate : )
i've read a few guides but then i read a thread where a guy said that sativas like amnesia dont show amber trichomes and i thought it could be ready
the more i read the less i know lol
just put a little dome over the cutting..will update
a couple of natural light amnesia pics

Joining in for the harvest:popcorn:

i gave the peyote wifi with broken branch to a friend but i still have the clone and its doing good apparently...alive and kicking
im vegging 2 other photos and they are already at day 40..i need to clean my tent asap otherwise i would need to get rid of another plant (at the moment i have two photos and one auto but i started this new grow with six plants...how foolish)
really hope to harvest in a week otherwise it will be a mess.
i also need to up pot the two photos from 4 gallons to seven...do i need to do it when still some veg days are missing or i can also do it when flowering starts?

Congrats on the final harvest otter, it looks terrific!
So I put a 58 % humidifier pack in the jars and will burp them daily for a couple of weeks.
I'd save the 58 for the cure. Let the burping get the RH down over time. The 58 might get so swollen with moisture it can't do it's 58% job when you want it to.
It might have the unicorn trichomes in it.
I love your power of positive thinking. I've missed coming here :ciao:
The last of the Pandemic journal, thank goodness
I think your next grow (which is off to a very nice start btw...congrats on the early girl!) will be a Pandemic journal as well. And all of ours actually. Stay safe!

I think your next grow (which is off to a very nice start btw...congrats on the early girl!) will be a Pandemic journal as well. And all of ours actually.
No doubt we're in this for life. It's obstacles like this that fuel creativity for what we need to carry on. I'm considering this time as a transition to the next level of understanding and protection. Individually we're going to become more comfortable with knowing what we need and how to get it on a daily basis. Acceptance of our surroundings and moving safely through them in the new life we share starts now with me. Watching 3 people an hour die to the covid in my state today is horrific but the improvement has been tremendous since the peak of 12 an hour a few weeks ago. It's a challenge of wits between us and mother nature. So we sleep with an eye open for a while, in 2 years we'll hardly remember today because we'll be enveloped in the newest form of the way we live. Happily ever after once again, and remembering the good ole days. Kind of like before but on steroids.

This grow coming up is starting to develop! The plants are being nice to me showing sex early. I'll be potting up next week and hopefully someone will want any extra females, and chucking the males at this rate. I'm getting current pics up soon and am working on a new journal title.

i gave the peyote wifi with broken branch to a friend but i still have the clone and its doing good apparently...alive and kicking
im vegging 2 other photos and they are already at day 40..i need to clean my tent asap otherwise i would need to get rid of another plant (at the moment i have two photos and one auto but i started this new grow with six plants...how foolish)
really hope to harvest in a week otherwise it will be a mess.
i also need to up pot the two photos from 4 gallons to seven...do i need to do it when still some veg days are missing or i can also do it when flowering starts?
I hear it's best to let them veg after potting up. I try to give them 2 or 3 weeks to put roots into the new soil. There are no rules though that I know but folks say it's best because in flower the plant is concerning itself with developing flowers and will be slow to develop. More roots mean More shoots!

Back
Top Bottom