Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

No UK entrants allowed @ParfactWorks ?
Sorry we have US warehouse and Canada warehouse only at the moment:sorry::sorry:, the next time we do giveaway will be worldwide. You can feel free to leave your diccussion$comment here. :yahoo:

Can you please confirm @ParfactWorks that this kind offering is for only USA and Canadian residents only as indicated in the original post please?

I checked out your website and notice the following

We ship worldwide

Many of us are not in the USA nor Canada.

If I buy from your site you will ship to the UK in my instance but I'm not able to enter this offering.

Sorry but I really don't get it because you do ship worldwide but why not in this instance and make it fair to all regardless of location?
Sorry we have US warehouse and Canada warehouse only at the moment:sorry::sorry:, the next time we do giveaway will be worldwide. :theband::theband:

Hi 420 members, greetings from Parfactworks team.:high-five:

We just finished " Looking For Tester Of Parfactworks Ze250" activity, congratulate @Morda Grown! :cheer: :cheer:
Want to check the grow result under Parfactworks Ze250 light? Stay tuned for the grow journal by @Morda Grown :yahoo:

I saw a lot of members participated in the activity but yes, the winner can only be one.
So here, in order to thanks to all your participation, Parfactworks HB1000 & HB1500 giveaway coming! We will pick out 6-8 winners!!! :snowboating: :snowboating: :snowboating:

02.jpg
PARFACTWORKS HB1500 (1).jpg

HB1000 HB1500

Details:

[Prize]

USA
Total 3 winners
1 winner get 1HB1500
2 winners get 1 HB1000

Canada
Total 3 - 5 winners
1 winners get 1 HB1500 and left winners get HB1000.

[Rules]
  1. Like this post and follow us. (Follow us! Follow us! Follow us! )
  2. Share cannabis pictures, or words about your favorite cannabis under this post , and MUST tag #Parfactworks, without other LED grow light's shot. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).
  3. Tell us where you are from (On the post or message me).
[Pick winner]
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

[Note]
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

[Deadline]
9th, October 2021

* What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with HB1000 or HB1500 on 420magazine.

* Attention: Parfactworks annual super deal is going on our official website now and only 1 week left!

More details:
PARFACTWORKS ANNUAL SUPER DEAL.gif

Go on and have a look! :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::slide::slide:

Welcome to join Parfactworks, have fun!

ParfactworksWow, that sounds great. Could use the HB1500 as muy f\\

Hi 420 members, greetings from Parfactworks team.:high-five:

We just finished " Looking For Tester Of Parfactworks Ze250" activity, congratulate @Morda Grown! :cheer: :cheer:
Want to check the grow result under Parfactworks Ze250 light? Stay tuned for the grow journal by @Morda Grown :yahoo:

I saw a lot of members participated in the activity but yes, the winner can only be one.
So here, in order to thanks to all your participation, Parfactworks HB1000 & HB1500 giveaway coming! We will pick out 6-8 winners!!! :snowboating: :snowboating: :snowboating:

02.jpg
PARFACTWORKS HB1500 (1).jpg

HB1000 HB1500

Details:

[Prize]

USA
Total 3 winners
1 winner get 1HB1500
2 winners get 1 HB1000

Canada
Total 3 - 5 winners
1 winners get 1 HB1500 and left winners get HB1000.

[Rules]
  1. Like this post and follow us. (Follow us! Follow us! Follow us! )
  2. Share cannabis pictures, or words about your favorite cannabis under this post , and MUST tag #Parfactworks, without other LED grow light's shot. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).
  3. Tell us where you are from (On the post or message me).
[Pick winner]
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

[Note]
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

[Deadline]
9th, October 2021

* What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with HB1000 or HB1500 on 420magazine.

* Attention: Parfactworks annual super deal is going on our official website now and only 1 week left!

More details:
PARFACTWORKS ANNUAL SUPER DEAL.gif

Go on and have a look! :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::slide::slide:

Welcome to join Parfactworks, have fun!

Parfactworks Team
Sounds great. Could use the HB1500 for my first light, thinking of some hawaiian seed! Good luck to all. in LA not L.A.
@ParfactWorks

#Parfactworks
Screenshot_20210925-080318_Gallery.jpg
Theres some clones of an amazing strain i have running that could definitely use some better lighting and a cleaning of the grow space aswell lol. I am from Canada. @ParfactWorks I dont use social media other than this really, is there a way i can follow you on here?
@ParfactWorks nevermind i figured it out, I clicked on your name on here and hit follow.

#Parfactworks
Screenshot_20210925-080318_Gallery.jpg
Theres some clones of an amazing strain i have running that could definitely use some better lighting and a cleaning of the grow space aswell lol. I am from Canada. @ParfactWorks I dont use social media other than this really, is there a way i can follow you on here?
I remember the days when that was all I had to grow indoors with. The biggest problem I had was getting any to flower.

I remember the days when that was all I had to grow indoors with. The biggest problem I had was getting any to flower.
yeah ive been down that road too haha now i mostly use those for vegging clones or seedlings, problem is my tent is full and has yet to be flipped and those are running out of space so looks like i need to set up an old tent i have laying around and get a new light of some sort. Congratulations on the recent wins by the way aswell dude, I swear you must have a rabbits foot on stand-by! haha

yeah ive been down that road too haha now i mostly use those for vegging clones or seedlings, problem is my tent is full and has yet to be flipped and those are running out of space so looks like i need to set up an old tent i have laying around and get a new light of some sort. Congratulations on the recent wins by the way aswell dude, I swear you must have a rabbits foot on stand-by! haha
You know, we all start from the bottom and work our way up-from tools to knowledge to equipment and all the other working parts. I'm running my veg tent with 7 60 W and a floursecent. Girls like it, so long as you give them everything they need, they will find a way to thrive-they want to live!!! Best of luck moving on up in the lighting world. If it makes you feel any better, this is my current veg set light up for 6-5 autos and a pheno

20210924_213938.jpg

20210924_160259.jpg

I have been using a florescent 9" round goose neck lamp to start plants. LOL Now that it is legal, I can let the sun do the rest. ;) Now with winning the light I can grow year round. I was totally shocked when I opened the message and found I won. :D Still excited first time I ever won anything useful to be honest, besides $2 and free tickets in the lottery. :rofl:

I have been using a florescent 9" round goose neck lamp to start plants. LOL Now that it is legal, I can let the sun do the rest. ;) Now with winning the light I can grow year round. I was totally shocked when I opened the message and found I won. :D Still excited first time I ever won anything useful to be honest, besides $2 and free tickets in the lottery. :rofl:
Looking forward to watching your win in action @Morda Grown !

Looking forward to watching your win in action @Morda Grown !
Thanks, Just added you to the tag list. ;) I will be growing some new beans I got yesterday. They are an accidental cross of Black Sugar Rose (Female) and Blueberry Smoothie (Male)

Thanks, Just added you to the tag list. ;) I will be growing some new beans I got yesterday. They are an accidental cross of Black Sugar Rose (Female) and Blueberry Smoothie (Male)
Perfecto, grazie!!!! One helluv-an accidental cross, sounds decadent! Can't wait to see the babies in bloom :goodluck:

You know, we all start from the bottom and work our way up-from tools to knowledge to equipment and all the other working parts. I'm running my veg tent with 7 60 W and a floursecent. Girls like it, so long as you give them everything they need, they will find a way to thrive-they want to live!!! Best of luck moving on up in the lighting world. If it makes you feel any better, this is my current veg set light up for 6-5 autos and a pheno

20210924_213938.jpg

20210924_160259.jpg
Thanks, and those are looking nice aswell. I had all those bulbs already laying around so i thought i might as well put them to good use and be able to run perpetual. Ive never ran any blueberry strains yet but your pictures make me want to try growing it sometime in the future lol.

The sun is one of the best free light sources in my view (of course other than sponsors on here who do giveaways ), im smoking on this years outdoor run right now and they are quite nice. Yeah i think ive won $20 on a scratcher before lol

Perfecto, grazie!!!! One helluv-an accidental cross, sounds decadent! Can't wait to see the babies in bloom :goodluck:
The friend I got them from knows I'm working on creating my own personal seed bank, so he gave me some. Unfortunately it took out 80% of his whole med grow this year, bad seeds from a supplier. I don't know the supplier, I would say if I did. I know crap happens but, it was devastating for him. :(

The friend I got them from knows I'm working on creating my own personal seed bank, so he gave me some. Unfortunately it took out 80% of his whole med grow this year, bad seeds from a supplier. I don't know the supplier, I would say if I did. I know crap happens but, it was devastating for him. :(
Omg...how terrible, that must have been devastating. At least there was some silver lining, more on your end than his though :(

Thanks, and those are looking nice aswell. I had all those bulbs already laying around so i thought i might as well put them to good use and be able to run perpetual. Ive never ran any blueberry strains yet but your pictures make me want to try growing it sometime in the future lol.
Thanks bud. Of course, why not use them?! You are making it work with what you have and that's great, I feel ya! My first round of Blueberry. Looking forward to it. Salute

Sorry we have US warehouse and Canada warehouse only at the moment:sorry::sorry:, the next time we do giveaway will be worldwide. :theband::theband:
But you specifically say on your website that you ship world wide.

Why different for this?

Just asking because your explanation makes no sense about warehouse location, you either ship world wide or not regardless of warehouse location right.

You say you do on your site but not for this instance!

Back
Top Bottom