Peyton's CS Side Project

26 FEB 15 - first day of spraying.

i went ahead and put a layer of electrical tape around the bottle, and then gave it a wrap in duct tape too, just to make sure it stays lightproof.
0226151010.jpg

once its filled, i throw an extra piece around the neck for extra protection
0226151013.jpg

and here she is. i trained her branches out a little to make it less of a mess.
0226151016.jpg
0226151017.jpg

As for the actual mixing of the solution, that will be shown in pics when I get ready for the thc bomb. This first batch of CS was donated to me from wildjim, so a big huge thanks to him. But i'll be cutting a thc bomb clone real soon, so it won't be long.

True story roughneck:)......i have started using the e juice.....in fact i like the juice with no nicotine;)......i am not completely quit smoking though....as in if a buddy comes over and has a pack i tend to be a bum and get one, but that ends up being about 1 cigarrette a week now:)lol.....but my morning hacking is gone already and i can take bigger hits than i have been able to in a long time:)lol......

Yeah same here every time I think I have a craving for a cigarette I force myself through the cig cuz I don't wanna waste my buddies cig but it actually tastes like crap and is like smoking fir the first time all over again hurts my chest coughing the whole nine yards...definitely one of my best investments yet and the old lady loves it as well haven't gone nicotine free yet but down to 4 mg

I switched to rolling my own a while back. I just keep the camel boxes so I can reuse them. I smoke a pack a day, and it cost me about 20 bucks a month this way. I tried the liquid, but it didn't give me the burn I love, and costs more than rolling my own

For you CS guys out there, do you spray any random time out do you usually wait for lights out? I don't think I have to worry since it's only under a single CFL bulb, just curious about how you guys do it

Yeah same here every time I think I have a craving for a cigarette I force myself through the cig cuz I don't wanna waste my buddies cig but it actually tastes like crap and is like smoking fir the first time all over again hurts my chest coughing the whole nine yards...definitely one of my best investments yet and the old lady loves it as well haven't gone nicotine free yet but down to 4 mg

haha....too funny....i am the same....i bum one....light it and take that first pull and feel like i am gonna upchuck a bit:)lol....but hold it down and force my way through it......then a week or two later when i see him again.....well i do the same thing all over again:rofl:......hard headed doesnt begin to describe me:)lol

I switched to rolling my own a while back. I just keep the camel boxes so I can reuse them. I smoke a pack a day, and it cost me about 20 bucks a month this way. I tried the liquid, but it didn't give me the burn I love, and costs more than rolling my own

i rolled my own for about a month....even bought the big machine that sits on the table to pack them......worked great but i got tired of doing it every couple of days and i was a pack to pack and a 1/2 a day:)......so every 3 to 4 days i am rolling about 150 of them bad boys......yep.....got old real quick:)....gave all of it to my boy......and went to the store and resumed paying crazy prices:)lol.....but all is good now.....just the occasional one to remind me that i am a dumb ass:)lol

Once I finish this journal, I will go through and make a blog, but just of the condensed info and pics. I don't want anyone to have to search through 20 pages to find a step or tip

Once I finish this journal, I will go through and make a blog, but just of the condensed info and pics. I don't want anyone to have to search through 20 pages to find a step or tip

Great Idea... I am currently shopping for sources of silver...

Good to know. I just have the 23 watt CFL about 4 or 5 inches away, so I'll keep it there. Can't wait for her to get ugly on me. Then I'll know it's working

Hey Peyton! Thanks for letting me know about the CS journal. Subbed man. Looks like you have a nice candidate there for fem pollen.

For you CS guys out there, do you spray any random time out do you usually wait for lights out? I don't think I have to worry since it's only under a single CFL bulb, just curious about how you guys do it
I normally just spray once every day when lights come on.

Good luck with this CS project bro. It's such a joy when you germ that first seed you made and see it sprout.

Thanks AllSmiles. I figured from your journal that you'd done this before, so thanks for joining in, I know I'll be needing your help along the way since I still don't know what to fully expect.

Back
Top Bottom