PGR’s Cali Bud? Can anyone advise?

Jmilne96

420 Member
0A6D9F3F-F5D4-4682-ABF3-16B9D5FEE55B.png

Stuff they are adding to bud in commercial ops.

Probably this or some other chem is what's giving ppl that hypermisis or whatever syndrome.

People are buzzing over this "cali weed" most of it in the UK is grown in bedrooms and repackaged :rofl: tasted the cali stuff and it's over rates beyond belief, had old school growers buds better and pay 5* less.

People are buzzing over this "cali weed" most of it in the UK is grown in bedrooms and repackaged :rofl: tasted the cali stuff and it's over rates beyond belief, had old school growers buds better and pay 5* less.
Shit you have never had real cali weed if you think that, I've been their and they definitely have the best weed in the USA and probably a lot better than anything in the UK.

I live in The Emerald Triangle in California, USA and manage a legal 24 light grow.
It is small by design. We are a boutique grower. Our flower goes to the wealthy and powerful (mostly Los Angeles).

Right now I am about to harvest 12 lights (30 lbs) of Gelato that is so sticky I know the trimmers are going to complain.
I don't use pesticides. I don't use chemical ferts.
The canopy is collapsing from it's own weight; we had to add support thru the netting.
If you throw one of these colas to the wall -- it will stick.
I'm thinking THC will come in at about 25% and I'm told we will get $3k per pound. Presold.

NObody grows better cannibas than California.
Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom