Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

I have it real good then. The right to cultivate comes with the card but the state does not require the med card holder to register their grow with the state. Each card holder is allowed up to 5 maturing plants with no limit on plants under 5”. Also there is no limit to the amount of “medicine” the growing keeps in their home. The state does limit the cultivating to 2 card holders per household. Lucky for me there are 2 card holders in my house so I can legally have up to 10 mature plants growing at once.

And as long as people are lining up to pay $260 for a half once of popcorn buds, the state won’t give a shit about what some med card holders are growing.

You are probably ok with that. Hers the part I like the law says your allowed 30 grams possession if your of legal age or older. But if you grow it in your home your allowed to keep a reasonable amount in your home. They don't specify what a reasonable amount is.
i hate those open ended laws.

I have it real good then. The right to cultivate comes with the card but the state does not require the med card holder to register their grow with the state. Each card holder is allowed up to 5 maturing plants with no limit on plants under 5”. Also there is no limit to the amount of “medicine” the growing keeps in their home. The state does limit the cultivating to 2 card holders per household. Lucky for me there are 2 card holders in my house so I can legally have up to 10 mature plants growing at once.

And as long as people are lining up to pay $260 for a half once of popcorn buds, the state won’t give a shit about what some med card holders are growing.
That sounds fair to me. I think Canada they don't really want you growing it. Then there is the seed issue you not allowed to use seeds that were obtained illegally. You have to get them from a licenced retailer and there are none. I only once saw seeds on the government website for sale. Black kush I think it was $50 for 5 seeds. But they don't tell you what kind of seeds. Yet all the licensed producers where did they get there seeds to start up. Same place we get them from breeders in other countries. That makes them illegal to grow in Canada according to the law it's a joke really.:laughtwo:

Sorry Phantom for ranting in your thread but it's a topic I fell strongly about. Rant over.
I need some meds :blunt:

I don’t want to tie up phantoms thread anymore.,. But I will say that should law enforcement ever ask me how my plants came to be without legally purchasing them through the state that does not offer them... I’m going to point through the tree line at the church and claim it was Devine intervention by means of immaculate conception. :slide:

@PK1 I think you may have heard me mention my state allowing 6 plants as part of the proposition on the November ballot here.
im sure you have, but what ya gonna do with all that seedlings :rofl:

I got my seeds from the shitty seedy shit I bought from the dispensary. So I did buy them legally. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
lol, thats my storey

In nature that small one probably wouldn't of made it only the strong survive.
Funny story... well funny to me at least...

I was growing Lemon Skunk from DNA, and things weren't growing well. I lost a bunch in germination (rockwool days), and ended up with 2. They were growing slow I just wanted to rip them out and start over. Freakbuds mellowed me out and talked me into keeping them. I ended up with 27oz from the 2...
ya just never know

Funny story... well funny to me at least...

I was growing Lemon Skunk from DNA, and things weren't growing well. I lost a bunch in germination (rockwool days), and ended up with 2. They were growing slow I just wanted to rip them out and start over. Freakbuds mellowed me out and talked me into keeping them. I ended up with 27oz from the 2...
ya just never know
lol, my last plant that burnt and went into dying mode gave me 20g. buds werent well developed but it still had some kick to what it had.

This is all interesting stuff. Sounds like a pain in the rear for the most part. Glad you're keeping your nose clean to get that record suspension.

@PK1 I think you may have heard me mention my state allowing 6 plants as part of the proposition on the November ballot here.
I've never seen Smokey so on the soapbox. Good for you man! Fly that flag... power to the people!

lol, my last plant that burnt and went into dying mode gave me 20g. buds werent well developed but it still had some kick to what it had.
Any success is still a success. One good about 420 is there are a ton of folks like Freak. I always give him credit for that grow. Good old Freak

Here's an update on the seedlings.
20200909_102301.jpg

As you can see we have quite a few that have yet to germinate. Also in the upper left (crossed out circle) is the runt twin that never grew leaves. At least 1 of each strain has sprouted and I'm guessing the ones left to sprout are the ones that didn't crack open while soaking.

thats odd. they should of all showned their 1st set of leaves. i thought they were guranteed seed?

Yeah I don't think it's my germination method because it got at least 1 from each strain to pop up. The only ones that surprised me that didn't have 100% germination yet are the Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk and LSD. The rest are mostly freebies that haven't sprouted. I will give them until the weekend before doing some digging into the soil blocks to see what's up. The way my mother plants are growing I'll be making soil blocks for clones this weekend.
20200909_103629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom