Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

Set up two tents this morning. One I will flower the clones out in and the other is for the mother plants and seedlings.
20200921_102139.jpg

Set up two tents this morning. One I will flower the clones out in and the other is for the mother plants and seedlings.
20200921_102139.jpg
Man, I need room like that!

welcome back phantom.

I'll try to give an update with photos tonight once everything is moved back and the flower tent is setup.

I've built (2) 4'x8' garden beds outside where I'm trying out a soil mix on my fall veggies that I'll be planting in the next day or two. I will probably end up using the same mix along with the GeoFlora free sample I received for the clones. I picked up some mycorrhizae for dusting the roots with when it comes time to transplant. I also grabbed a bottle TPS Signal to help boost terpenes once I throw them into 12/12.

As a side note I'm taking 2 licensing exams this fall, the first being at the end of October. I just let my senior engineer that I'll be going part time (30hrs) a week from now until then. In other words, I'll try to give weekly updates but it may vary depending on my studying, work load, and just maintaining the number of plants I currently find myself with. I could maybe introduce a different strain every week that I'm growing. Strain of the Week anyone?

I'll try to give an update with photos tonight once everything is moved back and the flower tent is setup.

I've built (2) 4'x8' garden beds outside where I'm trying out a soil mix on my fall veggies that I'll be planting in the next day or two. I will probably end up using the same mix along with the GeoFlora free sample I received for the clones. I picked up some mycorrhizae for dusting the roots with when it comes time to transplant. I also grabbed a bottle TPS Signal to help boost terpenes once I throw them into 12/12.

As a side note I'm taking 2 licensing exams this fall, the first being at the end of October. I just let my senior engineer that I'll be going part time (30hrs) a week from now until then. In other words, I'll try to give weekly updates but it may vary depending on my studying, work load, and just maintaining the number of plants I currently find myself with. I could maybe introduce a different strain every week that I'm growing. Strain of the Week anyone?
Just put everything in a pile and water it. Haha. Good luck on your tests

i bet you missed getting your hands dirty :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom