Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

But it's a dry heat. :rofl:
There is that. My son went to Parker with his girlfriend last weekend for the first time. The dry heat joke made its appearance. I said priorities son! How was the beer inventory.

Looks like next Tuesday it will get down to 91 for a high. Haha Otherwise the foreseeable future shows highs of mostly 96-99F.

The clones are telling me they are ready to go.
20200926_100541.jpg

20200926_100559.jpg

20200926_100613.jpg

20200926_103957.jpg

I'll get the soil mixed up shortly before it heats up for the day. I'll wait to transplant until tonight when it cools down a bit. I transplanted some lettuce and brussel sprouts seedlings yesterday afternoon, they wilted but bounced back after this morning's watering. I expect the clones to do roughly the same thing.

I also think I made the right choice to have Mother Nature power the grow for the clones and a few of the mother plants. Reason being is the seedlings are really loving the LEDs.
20200926_100159.jpg

If anything the grow will be solar powered through Oct. when I should have LEDs for my other 2 tents, unless something happens where they would have to come inside sooner.

Good work phantom, those soil blocks definitely make it easier to transplant with minimal shock to the plant.

Phantom. I sure hope it's get's to 91, but where I live in Arizona, the temps. are still suppose to be in the low 100's this week. Now the morning low's are finally coming around....low 70's to high 60's in the morning. :thumb: I can open the house up for a few hours in the morning, before turning on the A/C.

By the way, your small farm is looking good.;):)

AzLaker
:cool:

Hello Phantom :passitleft: them clones looking nice:yummy:! Soil cubes doing what they're supposed to be doing. Yeah brother we've cooled off to the low 90s for now but triple digits on the way but like you said, the nites are cooling off a bit. Stay stoned and stay stoneder.

just keep an eye on the temperature and your premixed soil. I think last round you mentioned it was to damp and not all the blocks came out good. lol, you sure are going to get busy with the new grow. :popcorn:

The tent did look empty for a few days. Now the seedlings are taking off and they haven't had a feeding yet.
20200930_191238.jpg

I decided to transplant all my mother plants to 5 gallon fabric pots and placed them outside. I kept a transplanted clone of each strain to keep until the results of the grow are in. These are the plants on the right with the wood shavings dressing the top of the pots. The larger plant in the back is a Cherry Cookies mother plant and the one in the small green square pot is a Badazz OG Cheese cutting that is 2 months old and has refused to grow roots or die. The remainder are the freshman class of seedlings.

The tent did look empty for a few days. Now the seedlings are taking off and they haven't had a feeding yet.
20200930_191238.jpg

I decided to transplant all my mother plants to 5 gallon fabric pots and placed them outside. I kept a transplanted clone of each strain to keep until the results of the grow are in. These are the plants on the right with the wood shavings dressing the top of the pots. The larger plant in the back is a Cherry Cookies mother plant and the one in the small green square pot is a Badazz OG Cheese cutting that is 2 months old and has refused to grow roots or die. The remainder are the freshman class of seedlings.
Phantom Buddy. You gonna have your hands full. :passitleft:

Phantom Buddy. You gonna have your hands full. :passitleft:
No joke, you should see outside! The GeoFlora has the promise of making this easier with feedings every 2 weeks. The rest is just making sure they are watered. I'm do not doubt I will be extremely happy when the New Year hits, the flowering is over, and I'm culling plants, keeping the phenos I want as mothers.

No joke, you should see outside! The GeoFlora has the promise of making this easier with feedings every 2 weeks. The rest is just making sure they are watered. I'm do not doubt I will be extremely happy when the New Year hits, the flowering is over, and I'm culling plants, keeping the phenos I want as mothers.
I have not looked at GeoFlora neuts. Are they on a 2 week feeding cycle thruout the grow ?

I have not looked at GeoFlora neuts. Are they on a 2 week feeding cycle thruout the grow ?
They are, it's a veg and a bloom organic nutrient you top dress ever 2 weeks throughout the grow. Mr. Krip is doing a grow with it and is having great results. Here's his post from today. There's also a few other members trying out their free sample they have.

Back
Top Bottom