Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

If you have ever owned one ( wife had one) you would have lots of choice word for it!
My father had an early 80s Ford Fiesta. Ho-lee shit! Glad to hear they're keeping up the reputation.

Did some leaf trimming on the clones and started the process of hardening them off. The clones should be good to go by Saturday when I'll mix soil for transplanting.
20200923_134345.jpg

20200923_162140.jpg

You might need another tent or two :thumb:
Smokey I plan on setting up my third tent next month. I'll need somewhere to flip the next batch of clones from all these seedlings when it comes time for their first topping.

Speaking of clones, I went through and defoliated more and gave them a watering. I'm seeing a lot of roots come through the soil blocks, I think the transplant while happen at just the right time.
20200924_133310.jpg

I also noticed the clones of one of the strains is showing preflowers.
20200924_133335.jpg

Holy hell @The Phantom you have got your hands full! Every time i pop in here i swear it’s like a whole new journal. Cant wait to see the pheno’s you get outta these. With that many possibilities there have GOT to be some gems in there! :yahoo:

Holy hell @The Phantom you have got your hands full! Every time i pop in here i swear it’s like a whole new journal. Cant wait to see the pheno’s you get outta these. With that many possibilities there have GOT to be some gems in there! :yahoo:
lol, thats cuz you missed the moment that he mentioned hat this thread is now pertheogbhasogdhasghoas
1 journal for ever

@Michael Hunt like this summer's grow, this fall's grow has a time limit as well. I intend on going home for Christmas and New Years, for this first time since moving away, so the grow needs to be wrapped up and the "Dirty Dozen" of mother plants selected by 12/18. I figured out of all those seedlings and existing mothers, 12 is an appropriate number to keep. I will also need to get a watering system figured out to keep 12 mother plants alive for the 14 days I will be gone.

I will start a journal for this fall's grow sometime in the next few days once things have been transplanted. I'll drop a link and tag everyone who likes this post once I start it.

For now I'll end with this photo of 1 of 2 Cherry Cookies clones I reversed and pollinated. She and her sister have been living outside with nothing more than a daily watering from my misters or garden hose, no nutrients, and living in half gallon pots. Foliage is actually showing signs of tip burn but she hasn't been fed since being flipped to flower over a month ago.
20200924_192110.jpg

She looks loaded with seeds, along with her sister, when looking from below. They both gained more weight and new pistils after being pollinated. I did pollinate them early, shortly after the buds started forming. I believe between the 2 plants I have 3 golf ball sized buds and 5 or 6 slightly smaller buds.

Back
Top Bottom