Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what I can add to the thread since as a newbie I know nothing about breeding (Yet!) lol , it seems like it's been chosen already. But before even looking at the results I thought the Bubba gift, or the Platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1. Mainly because they both are described as sweet smelling, which I would hope off sets any catpiss type smell from the female plant. lol

As far as the name, I would say Gladiola Gift (Gladiola is the highest letter word if you did a word finder for Malawi Gold) And Gift from Bubba's Gift, and basically it's a "gift" from all of us.

Not sure what I can add to the thread since as a newbie I know nothing about breeding (Yet!) lol , it seems like it's been chosen already. But before even looking at the results I thought the Bubba gift, or the Platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1. Mainly because they both are described as sweet smelling, which I would hope off sets any catpiss type smell from the female plant. lol

As far as the name, I would say Gladiola Gift (Gladiola is the highest letter word if you did a word finder for Malawi Gold) And Gift from Bubba's Gift, and basically it's a "gift" from all of us.
thankyou ,theres still plenty of decisions to make as this is our 1st cross so the result will be our strain but our strain in the making we're going to be refining and fine tuning her over time so your not too late!

good name idea too ,there are too many !

Photos has a hard decision to make on names. LOL

Good luck!
yes , too hard of a decision for me ,also is really our decision so lets do it .

its 6am here now so at 6 pm thats in 12 hours time the name post with the most likes will be the name of our 420Mag Strain.

ahhhhhh now i can relax , having yet again offloaded the burden on to the stoned yet stable shoulders of my 420 sisters and brothers while i have a much needed hit of my sweeet maryyy jaaaaane ,ohhh do ya do ya do ya love me maary jaane (rick james) hahaha thanks love yas

Gotcha, so she would be breed several times? I'm very interested in this process. Very cool.

hey how bout that for a name no joke yet the name is a great joke .

call it Rick James.

hahaha,have you seen the parodys of rick james with chappelle playing young rick james and charlie murphy (eddies bro) telling the story and present day rick james on set being interviewed haha.

and yeah its a funny story/skit that is true about Rick James always being off his rocker and doing stuff that just crosses the line eg rubbing his dirty boots all over eddies lounge ,popping up out of nowhere and punching charlie murphy in the face smiling he pops up yells excitedly "charlie murphy" and punches him in the forehead with his ring that has "unity" written on it the name of his album haha gets imprinted in charlies forehead hshaha.

and he says . "im rick james bitch" hahaha.

so people would say nice whats that and we can respond its "rick james" bitch hahaha

or you take a hit woooooweee immmm riiiick jaaames bitch! hahahahaha.
thats my official entry.

RickJames420 or 420RickJames .

he also sings the song superfreak haha and mary jane of course and in general is a pretty high energy trip out guy LOL .

Gotcha, so she would be breed several times? I'm very interested in this process. Very cool.
yes we will continue to hone in on the qualities we want to keep and promote and continue to try and get rid of any undesired traits (should there be any ) and lessen the variance in phenotypes so when you get a seed you know what your getting , better to have 4 great phenos than 10 and have to pop beans to find the "one" see thats fine for some one like me if i have the beans but if some one only has say 3 beans we want those 3 beans to all do us proud

Gotcha, so I did a search for "phenotypes." I had an idea what it meant but wanted to make sure, I came across this thread, and wanted to know is this your definition. Phenotypes

call it Rick James.

hahaha,have you seen the parodys of rick james with chappelle playing young rick james and charlie murphy (eddies bro) telling the story and present day rick james on set being interviewed haha.

and yeah its a funny story/skit that is true about Rick James always being off his rocker and doing stuff that just crosses the line eg rubbing his dirty boots all over eddies lounge ,popping up out of nowhere and punching charlie murphy in the face smiling he pops up yells excitedly "charlie murphy" and punches him in the forehead with his ring that has "unity" written on it the name of his album haha gets imprinted in charlies forehead hshaha.

so people would say nice whats that and we can respond its "rick james" bitch hahaha

thats my official entry.

he also sings the song superfreak haha and mary jane of course and in general is a pretty high energy trip out guy LOL .
Photos man you had me Rollin over here. Rick James lmao. That must be some good Mary Jane you're tokin on bud.
I vote yeah only probably because I'm tokin some sweet Northern Lights at the moment n I just liked the whole way you broke down

call it Rick James.

thats my official entry.

Photos man you had me Rollin over here. Rick James lmao. That must be some good Mary Jane you're tokin on bud.
I vote yeah only probably because I'm tokin some sweet Northern Lights at the moment n I just liked the whole way you broke down the Rick James.

Phrum the light room.

I'm so stoned I just effed up that whole previous post. Lmao again.

Phrum the light room.

Building on Shiggs suggestion....

420mag Chambalaya Gold.

Pronounce Chambalaya similar to Jambalaya, the classic Spanish/French/Creole/Cajun/Southern dish.

Here's how I got there.

Bubba makes me think of the south, rednecks etc. Chamba made me think Jamba....laya. Jambalaya is a mash of all sorts of influences and ingredients, very much like our strain. The name gives reference to it's origins, yet does not actually use either parents name. It blends 'Bubba' and 'Malawi Gold' in an unusual way. I like sly references and word play.

Heirloom and shiggs suggestion has 5 likes

Heirloom and shiggs suggestion has 5 likes
I think I liked the right one. If not count me n for this vote too

Phrum the light room.

Back
Top Bottom