PotChimp's Side Projects

The company here just upped the cost per kilowatt hour, too. If I'm lucky, I can reduce the length of the duct runs to reduce air resistance and maybe turn the fan down to the medium setting. The HIDs are closest to the plenum and that helps.
I'm running two 315w CMHs with enclosed hoods and four LEDs.

Another Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush from a previous grow:

Critical Kali Mist:

Two Mendocino Purple Kush S1 plants; one being genetically off:

Original Amnesia:

Pineapple Skunk:

Critical Kush:

Man, that shelf/closet I built is taking forever to take apart. I forgot that I glued and nailed it in a bunch of places and it's solid as Hell. I'm most of the way done, though. Maybe by tomorrow I'll have it all done. :thumb:

Dang; Killer A5 Haze seeds are back in stock..... :straightface:
Well, the front of my one shoe is floppin' like an alligator's jaw, and the other one is torn all the way down the side, so it looks like it's a good time to invest in some marijuana seeds. I should get me some Super Malawi Haze seeds, too. Duct tape'll hold my shoes together for a while; I got a roll out in the garage. :D

Love it man don't think I've got time to read all but, defo remember d
The name pot chimp! Been a while.

How's it going? It has been a while. I've been here pretty much the whole time, too. :)

Here's what somebody else said on another website. Somebody was bragging up Mr Nice's NL5 x NH and he threw in on the subject. :)

The best Northern Lights 5 x NH around, is held by Swami. He has the old school 1991 NL5 x NH. If you're after the real thing, go to Swami's Organic Seed Co. He also has a couple genuine 1988 RKS crosses.

Here's what somebody else said on another website. Somebody was bragging up Mr Nice's NL5 x NH and he threw in on the subject. :)

The best Northern Lights 5 x NH around, is held by Swami. He has the old school 1991 NL5 x NH. If you're after the real thing, go to Swami's Organic Seed Co. He also has a couple genuine 1988 RKS crosses.
Thanks brother! It's hard pulling information on his strains online. Not much documentation from grow journals but decided to roll the dice.
:passitleft:

Here's my old carbon filter air plenum :) The top cracked and sunk in when the cookie tin I have the 8" filter on slipped out of under from vibration of the fan motor. I put a towel around it for now to keep it airtight;

Here's the new one I built. I'll put something more solid in the bottom to raise the air filter up to the fan. There's two 6" holes for ductwork on each side, and two more in the back for 4" ductwork; six altogether:

Same deal; the fan sits on top. That top comes off (I figured the weight of the fan and weatherstripping all around the top seal will keep it airtight). I have to get some duct tape before I finish it up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom