Baby Trees' Second Grow!

Excited to see what it comes to dry.
If it’s true, it should work right out to the 15-20%

I don’t bother weighing wet, not saying someone shouldn’t, that’s just me. It works for many.

I'm 11 days into my t-break
I’m going on day 4,692 of smoking straight! Lol jk I have no idea... I haven’t tried to not smoke in a while, lol I really should...

I’d be happy to continue smoking everyday straight if it meant, I could give up those darn cigarettes!!! Ahh what am I talking about, I’d be happy to smoke weed everyday regardless :rofl:

I've went so long smoking every day and smoking too much each day,
The week before I tolerance breaked I smoked an ounce, so what I'm trying to accomplish is a combination of a little more self control, lower tolerance, and not buying any more rellos, my plan is bubbler bowl packs, and bong rips, and no more 1 gram blunts lol.
@Backlipslide

I'd totally just up your cannabis intake a gram or two a day and ween of the cigs man!
It doesn't take too long to do wet weights so I don't mind tbh! I'm excited to snip away at my 5+ ounce branches, I want to see what those dry into! Think I got three of them!
Here's my weigh ins on plant 1 and 2.
IMG_20200925_085639.jpg

Let's just say I was NOT expecting that haha my guess was on par with ems at 850-1000 grams wet.
My mind's blownnnnn I'm extactic.
I didn't think I'd be pulling even close to that with my light. Mind you I've got a TSW1000, and it's alleged 150W true (mines actually 175W draw)
And pulling OVER a gram per watt is insane imo, I can't wait to get a weigh in on the buds in a few days. Should be maybe 5-9 days as I left them on their large branches this time instead of each individual smaller branch, think last crop dried in like 5 days.
I've got a fan in the tent and carbon filter running 24/7 again,
Although my fan I cant get in a spot that's not goin to be blowing on any buds as I had to do two layers of trelis.
Getting 12 oz's from a plant is hard. Getting a wonderful canopy and keeping is magic! Great plant and growing there brother!

Getting 12 oz's from a plant is hard. Getting a wonderful canopy and keeping is magic! Great plant and growing there brother!
Thanks bud, wouldn't be pulling these sort of yields without you guys, y'all have helped so much in my growing, very very happy with this yield,
I've got a few mystic clones going I topped the other day, and I'll be starting some LST whenever I find my gardening wire or order some more I'll throw them in my tent after I dry and do two more mystics, going to pop the Gorilla Zkittlez today or tomorrow and hoping to run those soon if it's a strong genetic, would like to get y'all some variety even tho I'm a huge fan of this mystic. It'd be nice to have some different flavors, since my Northern was more or less a bust haha.

I've went so long smoking every day and smoking too much each day,
The week before I tolerance breaked I smoked an ounce, so what I'm trying to accomplish is a combination of a little more self control, lower tolerance, and not buying any more rellos, my plan is bubbler bowl packs, and bong rips, and no more 1 gram blunts lol.
@Backlipslide

I'd totally just up your cannabis intake a gram or two a day and ween of the cigs man!
It doesn't take too long to do wet weights so I don't mind tbh! I'm excited to snip away at my 5+ ounce branches, I want to see what those dry into! Think I got three of them!
Here's my weigh ins on plant 1 and 2.
IMG_20200925_085639.jpg
6 or so years ago, we stopped smoking big blunts/joints all the time because we were burning through so much weed. We started pre busting weed, putting it in a pill container and then packing single hoots in the pipe. You go through way less weed... Being doing that ever since. The odd time, like a special occasion or something I’ll roll a blunt, but not too often.

I hate to up my weed intake, just to wean out cigarettes. That’s filling one crutch for another. Last time I quit smoking, I found my self smoking more dope, but that’s just bound to happen. Nicotine habit is no joke. One day I’ll be able to say, I beat it... or my family will say... it beat me... (as I take a big drag off my cigarette) one day I HOPE to say I beat it.... (again)

I’ve quit a couple different times... but keep starting back up when spring time hits...

My bbq used to be my fire pit. So I’d start a fire everyday after work, and bbq up some supper. Something about standing around a fire pit with a beer in my hand went hand and hand with having a cigarette in my hand. It’s a nasty habit, we all know that, but it’s a very very hard habit to break!

6 or so years ago, we stopped smoking big blunts/joints all the time because we were burning through so much weed. We started pre busting weed, putting it in a pill container and then packing single hoots in the pipe. You go through way less weed... Being doing that ever since. The odd time, like a special occasion or something I’ll roll a blunt, but not too often.

I hate to up my weed intake, just to wean out cigarettes. That’s filling one crutch for another. Last time I quit smoking, I found my self smoking more dope, but that’s just bound to happen. Nicotine habit is no joke. One day I’ll be able to say, I beat it... or my family will say... it beat me... (as I take a big drag off my cigarette) one day I HOPE to say I beat it.... (again)

I’ve quit a couple different times... but keep starting back up when spring time hits...

My bbq used to be my fire pit. So I’d start a fire everyday after work, and bbq up some supper. Something about standing around a fire pit with a beer in my hand went hand and hand with having a cigarette in my hand. It’s a nasty habit, we all know that, but it’s a very very hard habit to break!

Yeah I originally was nothing but a bowl and bong guy, than I moved out and my old roommates loved blunts and taught me to roll them than I got hooked and that's all I was smoking for years, and pretty much put the pieces down, now I'm gonna stray away from js and blunts even though I really do like to sit down and just puff on a blunt for 20 minutes haha I know the bowl is more practical, I think I should do the same, just smoke a gram a day or something of that nature, and that should be enough for most days, think I'll order a new scale (mines all busted and wonky hanging on by the wires)
And set aside like a gram a day so I'm not just being uncontrollable with it, that's a good idea tbh, thank you.

Both my parents were childhood ciggy smokers and always smoked in the house and stuff growing up, my mom was able to beat it and directed her attention to working out to best it, my pops has tried to quit over a dozen times he quit last year for like 6 weeks than randomly started back up, I know it's a tough one too kick for sure man, I do hope you're able to kick it, it's just going to be when you're ready!

Ah man that sounds like a blast i dont have a grill or anything currently, but definitely sounds like my sorta style!
I pretty much don't drink but I love sitting around the fire with a toke and grilling or chatting with the homies, I actually just helped my brother move this weekend and he's getting a nice smoker for his move in present, and gifting me his old one (Which is a VERY nice one) and I'm really excited to smoke some fishes, and different types of meats, and veggies.
I make some KILLER Chinese spare ribs I'd love to toss on the smoker before I go back eating pescatarian for a while.

Hey 420fam,

I've got this defficency on my Cali orange leaves that I cannot kick and it's looking pretty sad,
Anyone have an idea of what defficency I've got? None of my other plants are having any issue at all but this one Cali orange I've got running.
Hope all your gardens are flourishing! Would love some help here as I'm super ignorant on defficencies and I've yet to have this one, normally I can just up my nutes and kick a defficency but im not having any luck here so thinking it's just finicky on a specific one, any ideas my lovelies?
@Emilya @InTheShed @Backlipslide @Pennywise @Mr. Krip
Screenshot_20200928-044211~2.png

Congrat's on the harvest! Nice pull! :high-five:
Thanks bud, I'm excited to see what it dries too definetly was a very nice pull.
Bud got realll dense today, I was impressed when I went to steal some sniffs and a lil feel today can't wait to scale it and see what I pulled and show y'all the dried nuggies.

I think your estimate of about 2 z's will be pretty close.

BTW...

Yeah I originally was nothing but a bowl and bong guy, than I moved out and my old roommates loved blunts and taught me to roll them than I got hooked and that's all I was smoking for years, and pretty much put the pieces down, now I'm gonna stray away from js and blunts even though I really do like to sit down and just puff on a blunt for 20 minutes haha I know the bowl is more practical, I think I should do the same, just smoke a gram a day or something of that nature, and that should be enough for most days

You should read the review of the PerfectPipe in my sig. I literally tossed my bong about a year ago and have been using the PerfectPipe almost exclusively. You'll go through a lot less meds to get the same effects, no coughing, and it's much healthier.
:Namaste:

I think your estimate of about 2 z's will be pretty close.

BTW...

You should read the review of the PerfectPipe in my sig. I literally tossed my bong about a year ago and have been using the PerfectPipe almost exclusively. You'll go through a lot less meds to get the same effects, no coughing, and it's much healthier.
:Namaste:

2 Oz's+ more than last time would be freaking fantittlytastic I'd be very happy pulling that outta a 2x2 haha.
Would be a crazy improvement from last time.
I'll read up on that perfect pipe for sure thanks homie.

Yeah I originally was nothing but a bowl and bong guy, than I moved out and my old roommates loved blunts and taught me to roll them than I got hooked and that's all I was smoking for years, and pretty much put the pieces down, now I'm gonna stray away from js and blunts even though I really do like to sit down and just puff on a blunt for 20 minutes haha I know the bowl is more practical, I think I should do the same, just smoke a gram a day or something of that nature, and that should be enough for most days, think I'll order a new scale (mines all busted and wonky hanging on by the wires)
And set aside like a gram a day so I'm not just being uncontrollable with it, that's a good idea tbh, thank you.

Both my parents were childhood ciggy smokers and always smoked in the house and stuff growing up, my mom was able to beat it and directed her attention to working out to best it, my pops has tried to quit over a dozen times he quit last year for like 6 weeks than randomly started back up, I know it's a tough one too kick for sure man, I do hope you're able to kick it, it's just going to be when you're ready!

Ah man that sounds like a blast i dont have a grill or anything currently, but definitely sounds like my sorta style!
I pretty much don't drink but I love sitting around the fire with a toke and grilling or chatting with the homies, I actually just helped my brother move this weekend and he's getting a nice smoker for his move in present, and gifting me his old one (Which is a VERY nice one) and I'm really excited to smoke some fishes, and different types of meats, and veggies.
I make some KILLER Chinese spare ribs I'd love to toss on the smoker before I go back eating pescatarian for a while.
You’ll really enjoy a smoker, when the wife and I bought our house, my mom and brother went out and bought me a bbq on one side, and a smoker on the other side... haven’t used the smoker yet because I haven’t figured out how to use it lol. Eventually I’ll educate my self and smoke a nice pork loin or something.

i once won a radio contest and won 125 bucks worth of products from shell shock 420 in Edmonton and bought over a 125 bucks in blunt wraps. This was almost ten years ago. I still have a few un opened wraps but that’s literally all we smoked. I love rolling blunts... you may have just put me in the mood for one later tonight.

I tried the perfect pipe as it was gifted to me by a very well known member here and if your using the filters, in my opinion it’s just a money grab. They say use the filters one per use. The way my wife and I smoke, we would have burned through the filters in no time. So I started using it without the filters. It’s actually a pretty decent one hooter. It sits in my garage and a couple friends have asked me if I started smoking crack because of that pipe though:rofl:

You’ll really enjoy a smoker, when the wife and I bought our house, my mom and brother went out and bought me a bbq on one side, and a smoker on the other side... haven’t used the smoker yet because I haven’t figured out how to use it lol. Eventually I’ll educate my self and smoke a nice pork loin or something.

i once won a radio contest and won 125 bucks worth of products from shell shock 420 in Edmonton and bought over a 125 bucks in blunt wraps. This was almost ten years ago. I still have a few un opened wraps but that’s literally all we smoked. I love rolling blunts... you may have just put me in the mood for one later tonight.

I tried the perfect pipe as it was gifted to me by a very well known member here and if your using the filters, in my opinion it’s just a money grab. They say use the filters one per use. The way my wife and I smoke, we would have burned through the filters in no time. So I started using it without the filters. It’s actually a pretty decent one hooter. It sits in my garage and a couple friends have asked me if I started smoking crack because of that pipe though:rofl:

Ahh man ya gotta bust that smoker our with some like hickory or apple wood, and do some nice ribs or that loin!

Haha I do love blunt wraps my favorite are actually "High Hemp CBD wraps" they're freakin great if ya ever see them in a store grab some they're hard to find but amazing. (They also have them on Amazon I recommend the grape ones)

Ahh I did forget to peak at that pipe, but if it's something thatd need to have a change of filter every smoke or every day I don't think I'd get it just because I smoke wayyy too much to change those filters that often haha, I do like one hitters too tho!
I restarted smoking and I was able to smoke half a bowl and get blitzed it was a very nice change

Back
Top Bottom