Baby Trees' Second Grow!

The first picture is of my healthier samller plant towards the back of the canopy, the last picture is of my front plant. Both are getting nice and chunky, I'll be starting on the ChaChing feeds this next feed in a few days, need to bust that out before she finnishes.
IMG_20200918_114741.jpg
IMG_20200918_114718.jpg
IMG_20200918_114914.jpg

oh yeah... this is where I pull... 5-10% amber, knowing that the amber keeps developing still days after the chop. Looks to be an excellent crop!
Yeah, I was debating on it the problem is i didn't realize it was gonna finish this early and I only pushed my feeding schedule a week ahead and so I haven't even done a cha ching feeding, I'm going to feed today with Cha ching, and than like Tuesday I think I'll go lights off for 48 hours again as I really noticed a big difference before and after the 48 hours. I know this is going to dampen my yield a little as some of my lowers aren't nearly as developed as last time, I guess I'll know to lolipop a LOT harder this next run. I'll be making my own flower feeding chart based off this run because I need to be feeding the full trio in flower and feel like I'm missing out if I mess up like I did this time.

So here's something very odd, so this plant around April got cloned, both clones tried to flower as they were taken a few days into flower, and they've spent allll this time trying to get back vegging, well this gal has grown so odd if I didnt clone it I wouldn't be sure it was a cannabis plant
Anyone had this happen before? This plants been under 24/0 lights for months, I'm about to throw this one away and throw the slightly more appealing northern into flower lol
IMG_20200919_105152.jpg

Love your photos man!!

weird looking plant. It looks like a re-vegged plant but just kept going... lol weird

Thanks buddy, I was SHOCKED when I snapped the picture and saw the amber I was like b.b.b.but wait i want them to chunk up for a few more weeks! I'm hoping for a 5ish ounce yield this go around, I'm not sure what to expect as last time I had branches like 13 inches tall packed of bud, now I've got like maybe 9 inch branches pretty packed with bud, I also think I should of thinned out a lot more tops, but this is another learning experience and it's stilled turned out to look great so far. I just created a flowering chart to kind of follow so I don't miss out on ChaChing to seal the deal on flower next run, I'm excited that this strain is true to it's suggested flowering time of 7-9 weeks.
That NL is soooo funky dude I'm thinking it's got a 95% chance of getting thrown in the trash it's been so many months and all the leaves only have 1 leaf instead of like 5 on each. I'm so confused by it dude i will not be running these seeds again and I'm glad I only have one left lol. Let's hope the NL autos freebies they gave me are better.

My northern must of heard me saying I was fed up with it, today it's noticeably taller and has three leaves on each lil leaf instead of one now. *Slow clap* it only took like 4 months.

On a side note my Cali orange is throwing some defficency but I'd gotten off schedule and was giving water more often than feeding I think,

And my white widow turned out to be an auto flower, but I'm gonna Finnish her out may yield O.K
IMG_20200921_074939.jpg
IMG_20200921_074933.jpg

So math isn't my strong suite I guess lol and instead of 48 hours I'm apparently doing like 60 hours of darkness I did have 1 hour of interrupted light as I left the light bulb on in my tent and unplugged my actual light. Whoopsies, I also did not letting her dry out like I did last time prior to the lights out for the added stress.
We shall see if there's any real difference. I'm very excited though. I ordered a trim bin to see if I can collect some kief from trimming. Would be nice to get a few bowl packs of trim potentially, the bins a lot larger than I expected very happy and hopefully it's more comfy than my shoe box I trimmed in last time lol.
IMG_20200922_065732.jpg
IMG_20200922_065718.jpg

Okay 420fam, I've been up for like 22 hours. I've got to get some sleep and don't want to leave y'all hanging.
My largest branch weighed in at 5.6 ounces!!
The weigh in.....
So to compare,
Last grow I yielded about 728 grams wet, this dried to 4.3 ounces which was 16.5%.

So using this idea, were going to base dry weights off 16% just to give a average.

My wet weight....... 1,344 grams!!!
So my dry weight should be about what Em, said at 7.6ish ounces roughly.
We shall find out in a few days!
Here are some beauty shots of the day.
These buds chunked up so well the second I started hacking thru this forest alll the buds started falling over. Def glad I scrog haha.
Have a good night everyone!
IMG_20200924_081713.jpg
IMG_20200924_075252.jpg
IMG_20200924_071038.jpg
IMG_20200924_064826.jpg

WooHoo! Outstanding grow!

Let's just say I was NOT expecting that haha my guess was on par with ems at 850-1000 grams wet.
My mind's blownnnnn I'm extactic.
I didn't think I'd be pulling even close to that with my light. Mind you I've got a TSW1000, and it's alleged 150W true (mines actually 175W draw)
And pulling OVER a gram per watt is insane imo, I can't wait to get a weigh in on the buds in a few days. Should be maybe 5-9 days as I left them on their large branches this time instead of each individual smaller branch, think last crop dried in like 5 days.
I've got a fan in the tent and carbon filter running 24/7 again,
Although my fan I cant get in a spot that's not goin to be blowing on any buds as I had to do two layers of trelis.

Wow bro!! :bravo::welldone: You outdone your self!! Fantastic harvest bro!! I had no idea on what to guess for a wet weight, to me, it doesn’t matter lol sorry, I only care about that dry weight... it’s no good to me wet!:thumb:
Great harvest bro!! Thanks for sharing it with us all!!

I like getting wet weights as everyone says it dries to 15-20% at least last yield it was right on par!
I'll be doing a dry weigh in ofcourse as well, I also will not be dabbling in it. Ive given away a branch with one large nug on it so shouldn't offset yield but a few grams..
Excited to see what it comes to dry. Im super happy with it.
And excited to try it I let a friend have a lower nug I dried out like 5 days ago, and decided to keep up with my tolerance break, she had that with some scissor hash it smelled amazing.
I'm 11 days into my t-break I may dabble after the 2 week mark excited to try it after not having smoked in so long.

Back
Top Bottom