PotChimp's Side Projects

Looks much better than the other one :thumb:
My 8" hydro farm fan is a loud MF. How's the noise from your's

On high (like it is now because the filter's clogged) it's louder than the furnace fan. You can't hear the motor at all, but the air sound is loud. Maybe I should add about ten feet of 8" duct to the output.

It's been a while since I've shown these plants from my Jack the Ripper x Jack the Ripper pollination. They grew way too close to the LED panel, and they're still too close:

I had to cut the tops off of three males because the flowers were too far along. I'll check them closer tomorrow, and then I'll probably top the females and put them in my 2' x 4' tent under 12/12:

I'd like to let these males get a little further along, and see if any of them have frost like the father did. Maybe I'll clear my locker and use that.

MCK x MPK (three plants; two pics of the first one and three pics of my favorite at the end):

MPK S1:

MPK reveg (doesn't have any color; the second time a reveg of this did that on me):

Three Nevil's Haze plants:

I'm not sure if I should have fed those last two with the rest, but I did..... :straightface:

Awesome looking plants bro.

Hope my Neville turns out like yours Chimp!
Swami order
IMG_20230720_080515987.jpg

I wouldn't mind looking into his cut of Road Kill Skunk :)
I'm going to take a closer look, but I think that one or two of my Nevil's Haze plants in bloom might have a nanner. I only see one yellow spot on both, so I'm not worried; they're the small type that never fully develop. I wouldn't give it up after all these years anyway.
I topped all of my Chem '91 Skunk VA plants today, and took clones of the eight females. They were just getting too tall, so I had to do something. And now they're still too tall..... :straightface:
My JTR x JTR plants are holding a shorter height (they usually do), but I need to get them in bloom also. I'll have to take a few plants out of my bloom tents to make room for this mess. Overcrowded. Dang.

Well, I checked my JTR x JTR grow last night and culled three males (just in the nick of time, too). I looked at them all and didn't see any frost, even though it's kind of early to tell. All eight of them went into full bloom at 16/8; I'll try to get a pic up tonight of the five females. I guess I'll turn my 2' x 4' tent down to 12/12 and put them in. These other plants in my 3' x 3' tent are close to the end, so I can put my Chem '91 Skunk VA grow in there.
MCK x MPK:

Other MCK x MPK:

Yet another MCK x MPK:

MPK S1:

Nevil's Haze (a male flower is on the third plant, but I don't think it can be seen in the pic);

Done deal! :thumb: Eight plants repotted, put in my 2' x 4' tent (three others besides those JTR x JTR plants), and turned down to 12/12.
Has anybody here ever grown Super Malawi Haze? I added some seeds of it to my Killer A5 Haze order..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Done deal! :thumb: Eight plants repotted, put in my 2' x 4' tent (three others besides those JTR x JTR plants), and turned down to 12/12.
Has anybody here ever grown Super Malawi Haze? I added some seeds of it to my Killer A5 Haze order..... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Can't go too far wrong. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I vaguely remember someone running an earlier Malawi Haze. :hmmmm: I read Ace's descriptions again and I think the Super Malawi is earlier than the Killer. And they're specific about the A5 Haze in the KA5H. Did they even have the A5 and C5 genetics until recently? I know they were working with a Hashplant Haze from Nevil.

Dunno.

I think I'm gonna drop a couple Purple Paki Haze soon. :cheesygrinsmiley: Should finish just in time for the winter temps.

Here's some of the text from Ace Seeds' ad:

With Super Malawi Haze we continue to explore and expand the best possible genetic combinations between different prime quality Haze lines and the best parental plants of our powerful Malawi sativa.

Super Malawi Haze is a direct hybrid crossing a Nevil's Haze mother plant selected by Nevil himself in the early 90’s with our best Malawi Killer phenotypes. The result is an extremely vigorous and highly productive super-hybrid of practically pure sativa (90%) genetics, which produces huge and very resinous colas, with excellent density and great flower/leaf ratio, which come together forming enormous floral structures that reach monumental proportions.

The terpenes of the pure Haze A and C parents that make up Nevil's Haze are dominant in this hybrid: sweet and floral aromas of Central American sativa, incensed and woody aromas of classic Haze, with the resinous and fermented background of the Malawi to add depth.

I've never heard of that one. The lineage doesn't sound bad, though. Boy, I got a bunch I might try (but I'm not sure which ones) next round. I might do maybe eight GDP seeds to find a plant to self, and add another four plants to the grow. I'm thinking along the same lines you are; using up some of these older seeds (some of mine may be up to ten years old by now). Space Queen from the Brothers Grimm would be cool, too.

Back
Top Bottom